What's new

Xi has picked a border fight with India that China cannot win

View attachment 938541

"Saaaaaaar, I will defeat China and Pakistaaaaaan singlehandedly!!"
Sarr wait sarrr I bhill tak kashmir phrom endia
1689144515580.png

India's challenge to One China is an existential threat to China.
India hasn’t challenged it yet. It is just keeping the options open. We know the Chinese jugular and if China really acts funny then it might come handy. But I guess, that would be the last resort before things go really down south.

India hasn’t challenged it yet. It is just keeping the options open. We know the Chinese jugular and if China really acts funny then it might come handy. But I guess, that would be the last resort before things go really down south.

India has openly challenged One China policy ever since India decided to host a Tibetan government in exile.

India's 2 front war on Pakistan and China is ambitious.

Apart from the wars with Pakistan. when you Indians fought against a strong adversary like Chinese People’s Liberation Army you so the devastation results from 1962 to present day was defeat. And Why wouldn’t you loose to a proud country like China big time after all the PLA did defeat US forces and UN forces in the Korean peninsula world war to a stalemate. So What makes you so brass and cocky this time round what’s changed for you and not for China?

So What makes you so brass and cocky this time round what’s changed for you and not for China?
In my last line I acknowledge the Chinese might. India doesn’t need to be scared or overconfident over anything. I also assess that there wouldn’t be any major armed conflict between India and China.
India needs to be pragmatic. Which we are. Don’t go by comments here. Members writing here don’t decide Indian policies.
Now, read the comments by Pakistani members. They have already declared doom for India because India has grown closer to the US. They are assuming that India would also face a similar fate as Pakistan.
I disagree. Reasons given in my post.

Last edited:
India has openly challenged One China policy ever since India decided to host a Tibetan government in exile.
India’s policy on Tibet is in vogue since 1962. It is not going to escalate into anything. Palistani members do dream of such an event but it ain’t happening.
India does have an option of raking up Taiwan issue if China does something nasty. But that would be the last option.
China is smart and wouldn’t get into an armed conflict. It wouldn’t like to get bogged down by a war.
When India talks of two front war, it is with reference to a possibility of one imposed by the adversary. Not started by India. And it is a possibility.
Unlike Pakistan that has made Kashmir start and end to everything but hasn’t been able to achieve anything other than a ruined economy.

PDF has many members from Western countries. Do you see any non-Indian members speaking up for you in this thread?

They actually despise you more than the Chinese. These westerners aren't even interested in hiding their indifference and contempt for Indians. And you trust them to help you?

Reading the media outside might help :-)

230510-narendra-modi-joe-biden-se-1104a-abca3a.jpg

India’s policy on Tibet is in vogue since 1962. It is not going to escalate into anything. Palistani members do dream of such an event but it ain’t happening.
India does have an option of raking up Taiwan issue if China does something nasty. But that would be the last option.
China is smart and wouldn’t get into an armed conflict. It wouldn’t like to get bogged down by a war.
Unlike Pakistan that has made Kashmir start and end to everything but hasn’t been able to achieve anything other than a ruined economy.

India is keen to escalate the Taiwan affair. It is in best interest of China to take the initiative which rests solely with aggressive Indian policies currently.

India is keen to escalate the Taiwan affair. It is in best interest of China to take the initiative which rests solely with aggressive Indian policies currently.

China has $3 trillion in FOREX and yet Pakistan had to hit the IMF for a measly $3 billion
I dunno about you but the Pakistani army generals got the message

India has never said it openly that it would raise Taiwan issue against one China policy. It is just a presumption that India would do so if cornered by ChIna. Ball is in the Chinese court.

No war is going to start between India and China except this forum.

Last edited:
China has $3 trillion in FOREX and yet Pakistan had to hit the IMF for a measly $3 billion
I dunno about you but the Pakistani army generals got the message

Pakistan has taken IMF expertise onboard multiple times in history regardless of Chinese economic conditions.

Back
Top Bottom