What's new

China & Pakistan Supports Sri Lanka at UNHRC

Watch ur language dumbass.

Fighting for basic rights? really.. than why did UN n the whole world declare them a terrorist organisation?

I give a damn abt tamil as enemies.

Shows ur pathetic,gross and third class mindset...

Post reported.

I will laugh at your kids and women being brutally raped now just like you did yep i know you dont care about Tamil people so next time a bomb hits Pakistan neither will I

I will laugh at your kids and women being brutally raped now just like you did yep i know you dont care about Tamil people so next time a bomb hits Pakistan neither will I

Where did i laugh or encourage rapes of anybdy?

Keep laughing.....nothing new ... bharat ratshyt and other indi crappy forums are not hidden frm to people........where u do it happily....abt rapes n crap shows ur family background..not to forget u come frm india.

Hint= .... kingdom.

It is not me creating the hate but Pakistani nationalist who laughs at womena and children being killed and calls them terrorist

Well they were terrorist no doubt about it and they are better of dead-
isn't that your common excuse when you kill innocent Kashmiri kids and rape women?- or when Zionist kill innocent Palestinian children?-

Once again i say it- They were bloody terrorists and are better dead-

There is no question of the LTTE reviving. LTTE is a terrorist organisation. India does not support the LTTE and we banned it a long time ago. Some Tamil political parties may support the LTTE for narrow political gains but this support is not broad based even in Tamil Nadu. The issue here is not one of LTTE vs Sri Lankan soldiers. The UN report blames BOTH the LTTE and Sri Lankan Army for war crimes and extrajudicial killings. Every one knows that the LTTE were not a bunch of saints. Read the report again. Both are guilty of masacaring Tamil civilians. The UN proposes to initiate an investigation into the genocide and apportion the blame wherever it is due. India will support the UN bid. The opportunistic stand taken by some countries means nothing to us. We want those guilty of the genocide punished. If need be, we will wait but ultimately the Ratko Mladics of Sri Lanka will face justice.

Some of TN Tamils are pro LTTE, I just asked few times why they are supporting to a terrorist organization even there are plenty of Tamil political parties here. Also I have to mention here there was an election 2 months ago, government got around 37% of Tamil votes while 3 other Tamil parties share other votes.

Civilian death total number is fake as mentioned as 40000 thousand, how could it be possible? if something happened like that then every family should miss at least one member! Anyone can visit those people who living in that area, even the former Tamil MP, pro Tamil Tigers also mentioned what LTTE did to them. Just Google.

Another lie is attacking "hospitals", how many hospitals??? C4 video shows one doctor, he told different story when he came first. Check the SL army's reply video to C4 what he had said those days.

I have some questions to ask from Tamilnadu Tamils in this forum,

1. Do you know how many Tamil parties with government? Even the ex-ltte leaders are there, if anyone can bring that guys to court then they will vomit everything. Question is why no one brave enough to do that?

2. Do Tamilnadu Tamils know Sri Lanka deputy high commissioner to India is a Tamil?

3. Do you know our former foreign minister was a Tamil? LTTE killed him. Do you know how many Tamil MPs are killed by LTTE ? I can give a list.

Well they were terrorist no doubt about it and they are better of dead-
isn't that your common excuse when you kill innocent Kashmiri kids and rape women?- or when Zionist kill innocent Palestinian children?-

Once again i say it- They were bloody terrorists and are better dead-

You know Hamas is a terror group also? does that stop Palestinians supporting them?

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Some of TN Tamils are pro LTTE, I just asked few times why they are supporting to a terrorist organization even there are plenty of Tamil political parties here. Also I have to mention here there was an election 2 months ago, government got around 37% of Tamil votes while 3 other Tamil parties share other votes.

Civilian death total number is fake as mentioned as 40000 thousand, how could it be possible? if something happened like that then every family should miss at least one member! Anyone can visit those people who living in that area, even the former Tamil MP, pro Tamil Tigers also mentioned what LTTE did to them. Just Google.

Another lie is attacking "hospitals", how many hospitals??? C4 video shows one doctor, he told different story when he came first. Check the SL army's reply video to C4 what he had said those days.

I have some questions to ask from Tamilnadu Tamils in this forum,

1. Do you know how many Tamil parties with government? Even the ex-ltte leaders are there, if anyone can bring that guys to court then they will vomit everything. Question is why no one brave enough to do that?

2. Do Tamilnadu Tamils know Sri Lanka deputy high commissioner to India is a Tamil?

3. Do you know our former foreign minister was a Tamil? LTTE killed him. Do you know how many Tamil MPs are killed by LTTE ? I can give a list.

Im Tamil and your Sri lankan i know how you lie about the genocide you did on our people and we will get revenge

someones are blurring the line.

now return to the truth, SL fought for its national integrity, including tamil attending in the national identity.

Ltte is a terro group supported by India, they are also separatist. India either want to dismember SL or hijack SL governance.

is that clear? and acknowledged by the world? then talk about any human right issues in the civil war.

You know Hamas is a terror group also? does that stop Palestinians supporting them?

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Im Tamil and your Sri lankan i know how you lie about the genocide you did on our people and we will get revenge

Answer is simple, just visit Sri Lanka. Most of TN Tamils shout at here but never try to visit Sri Lanka if they want to see the truth. you guys are supporting anything if you see word "Tamil", It's "Tamil Tiger Terrorist Group", just don't stop at first world, just look at the complete line which is banned in India too but your Tamilnadu state is supporting!

hey channel4 is owned by tamils funded by indians you know?:rolleyes:

lol ok dude :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Answer is simple, just visit Sri Lanka. Most of TN Tamils shout at here but never try to visit Sri Lanka if they want to see the truth. you guys are supporting anything if you see word "Tamil", It's "Tamil Tiger Terrorist Group", just don't stop at first world, just look at the complete line which is banned in India too but your Tamilnadu state is supporting!

And so are all the Tamils in UK, Canada, USA supporting the fight for a tamil homeland

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Skyline

Just avoid him; no one is going interfere in Sri Lanka’s internal affairs

Our friends always there to help us…….

lol ok dude :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

And so are all the Tamils in UK, Canada, USA supporting the fight for a tamil homeland

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Tamils homeland is Tamilnadu of india, Tamils live in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore and some other countries. In Sri Lanka Tamils percentage who is living in north around 7-8% only, there are more Tamils living around the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
There won’t be any such Tamil home land in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka belongs to all Sri Lankan’s

@ Skyline

Just avoid him; no one is going interfere in Sri Lanka’s internal affairs

Our friends always there to help us…….

lol I like him, I love to chat with these type of guys. Somethings he is mentioning is really funny. ;)

Back
Top Bottom