What's new

China & Pakistan Supports Sri Lanka at UNHRC

Pakistan pledged their support on behalf of the Islamic nations numbering 54 while China was also strong in their backing.

Interesting- on which basis i wonder?-

Yes there were reports of them regrouping in india..

Dont worry we r there to support the Lankans.. be it weapons,political support or our PAF... Just like in the past.

;)

Remaining LTTE=dogs will be wiped out aswell... with a bomb.....trust me.

LTTE has support and finance from Tamils living in the west and if you want to make Tamil people your enemey be my guest

Do ltte terrorists represent india n her tamils? strange...... enemy? what can they do ? sitting a million miles away frm us? lol

Be ready Lanka soon your time will come

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Do ltte terrorists represent india n her tamils? strange...... enemy? what can they do ? sitting a million miles away frm us? lol

You will see what Tamils can do

Last edited by a moderator:
LTTE has support and finance from Tamils living in the west and if you want to make Tamil people your enemey be my guest

Lol- after helping Sri Lanka in killing LTTE- i thought Tamils would be our enemies by now- what are they waiting for? An invitation :lol:

Lol- after helping Sri Lanka in killing LTTE- i thought Tamils would be our enemies now- what are they waiting for? An invitation :lol:

The final war has not happened yet anyway it is your choice bro if u wish to support a lankan goverment who raped and killed so many innocent people for no reason

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Sri Lanka's Killing Fields: UK urges war crimes probe - Channel 4 News

David Cameron calls for an investigation into Sri Lanka allegations as the FCO says "convincing evidence of violations of human rights" were aired in the Channel 4 documentary Killing Fields.

Watch the sick lankan army raping women and cutting off womens private parts

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Sri Lanka's Killing Fields - 4oD - Channel 4

Lanka will pay for this genocide

Be ready Lanka soon your time will come

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

You will see what Tamils can do

23r32g8.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

The final war has not happened yet anyway it is your choice bro if u wish to support a lankan goverment who raped and killed so many innocent people for no reason

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Sri Lanka's Killing Fields: UK urges war crimes probe - Channel 4 News

David Cameron calls for an investigation into Sri Lanka allegations as the FCO says "convincing evidence of violations of human rights" were aired in the Channel 4 documentary Killing Fields.

Watch the sick lankan army raping women and cutting off womens private parts

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Sri Lanka's Killing Fields - 4oD - Channel 4

Lanka will pay for this genocide

Hope u know tht channel 4s report was bogus.

Pakistani nationalist you feel the same way about Libya and Syria? or just because it was Tamils who got massacred you feel nothing?

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Words are cheap just watch the video and see how womens were raped killed and their private parts cut off

You claim it is bogus any proof?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Pakistani nationalist you feel the same way about Libya and Syria? or just because it was Tamils who got massacred you feel nothing?

Dude ur examples r really stupid.

Unlike libya n syria where the people rose up against dictators............LTTE was an organised terrorist organisation created by india ....... tht had been killing innocent sri lankans for like 3 decades..... finally with our support our Lankan frnds defeated those scum bags............ and here u are talking trash and giving stupid threats n encouraging ltte scums to attack n teach lessons to Lanka n "us".

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Words are cheap just watch the video and see how womens were raped killed and their private parts cut off

You claim it is bogus any proof?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Big deal the lankan army executed ltte terrorists........ which these videos testify.

Heck others have been killing thousands of innocent people in disputed territory n not even flinching...:tdown:

Dude ur examples r really stupid.

Unlike libya n syria where the people rose up against dictators............LTTE was an organised terrorist organisation created by india ....... tht had been killing innocent sri lankans for like 3 decades..... finally with our support our Lankan frnds defeated those scum bags............ and here u are talking trash and giving stupid threats n encouraging ltte scums to attack n teach lessons to Lanka n "us".

Are you stupid? tamils were fighting for basic rights just go ahead you support Sri lanka but you will make all Tamils your enemey i pity you!

Andross its Gross- Stop posting these videos- or atleast put a viewer discretion advice-

Remind me to laugh next time a muslim terrorist gets fcuked in Libya and Syria i will feel happy you women get raped by Gaddafi

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

According to Pakistan nationalist even kids are terrorist now

Are you stupid? tamils were fighting for basic rights just go ahead you support Sri lanka but you will make all Tamils your enemey i pity you!

what you think of Tamils ***?- Super Human?- The bunch thats already been defeated by Sri Lanka?- You threaten us of them- Lol

Andross you are propagating unnecessary hate between us and Tamils-

See how Tamil women were treated by the Lankan army

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

what you think of Tamils ***?- Super Human?- The bunch thats already been defeated by Sri Lanka?- You threaten us of them- Lol

Andross you are propagating unnecessary hate between us and Tamils-

It is not me creating the hate but Pakistani nationalist who laughs at womena and children being killed and calls them terrorist

Watch ur language dumbass.

Fighting for basic rights? really.. than why did UN n the whole world declare them a terrorist organisation?

I give a damn abt tamil as enemies.
Remind me to laugh next time a muslim terrorist gets fcuked in Libya and Syria i will feel happy you women get raped by Gaddafi

Shows ur pathetic,gross and third class mindset...

Post reported.

Back
Top Bottom