What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, any Indians pretending to be Chinese can be caught out instantly... by asking them to read something like this:

25316694.png

I'm not sure that it matters anyway.

If you have a problem with their argument, then try to counter the argument with facts.

Indians can take care of their own false flags, Chinese will do the same. Moderators will clean up the rest.

Well you misunderstood my post. I couldn't care less about false flags, I only concern myself with the content of a post. However, my previous post; as I stated, was about the efficacy of the IP check the mods do. While I would never ask for an IP check, I just wanted to point out that IP check is hardly proof of one's innocence or guilt; if one is astute enough to take measures to spoof the system.

Well it would be shocking to see an Indian talking Chinese, or a Chinese person talking Hindi! The chances of that are extremely low, since Hindi is not exactly a popular language here.

And if you think any particular user is a false flag, then you can ask the moderators to do an IP check. Quick and simple. :azn:

don't know why, but I am not surprised to see you Using that example and not including Pakistanis in your example!! :rolleyes:

why leave everything to mods?? it's not that hard to judge someone nationality..at least for me, if you ask me nationality of people such as pure aryan, ajtr!!!:azn:

This thread is a good example of what's wrong with humanity.

EDIT: This whole forum is a good example of what's wrong with humanity.

why leave everything to mods?? it's not that hard to judge someone nationality..at least for me, if you ask me nationality of people such as pure aryan, ajtr!!!:azn:

What's wrong with PureAryan and Ajtr?

Besides, any Indians pretending to be Chinese can be caught out instantly... by asking them to read something like this:

25316694.png

What about chinese people living abroad who cannot read, write or even speak chinese? Are you gonna accuse them of not being chinese?

I cannot read Hindi or Dogri, neither do I speak any of it, does that make me less of an Indian?

i seriously didn't knew that you are so naive. why don't you try to figure that out..dude??? :coffee:

The moderators say that Atjr is an Indian.

And I have no idea what your problem is with PureAryan.

I mostly joke around here, but other people are actually serious in what they say and believe.

That's just scary.

At least not with my case, i never advocate or agree with any suggestion of waging a nuclear war against India.

What about chinese people living abroad who cannot read, write or even speak chinese? Are you gonna accuse them of not being chinese?

I cannot read Hindi or Dogri, neither do I speak any of it, does that make me less of an Indian?

Obviously it does not always apply to overseas people.

It only applies to false-flags who claim to be Chinese and live in China, yet are obviously not. Like challenger for instance, who openly supported Japanese war criminals.

And that's why I like having conversations with rational people like you :tup:

I might have some slight India bashing comments when some Indian posters did the trolling job in the China related topics.

But starting the bashing topics against India was never my case.

The moderators say that Atjr is an Indian.

And I have no idea what your problem is with PureAryan.

Either Mods are lying which is hard to believe OR it's ajtr using proxy.
go through purearyan and tell me why shouldn't i have problem with him??
I don't mind if somebody is posting crap about India, because i know that crap is true to some extent, but posting like psycho every-time and than pretending to be someone who you are not..!!!! I mean ca'mon, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom