What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats mighty China for you ! booyah ! :mps:

(I'm saving this quote)

I don't think he will get a warning from mods, such unofficial language and think of it CD(If and big If, he is a true Chinese , thanking him).:cheesy:

Abey oyee, Chinese Rat, baat sun tune kaha se history ki class li thi??
:lol:

Choohe bhi Sher ban gaye, lo kar lo baat..:P

The japs and the korean g**ks are just bunch of idiots for not understanding that without a prosperous China, Asia would fall right under the hands of the Western Imperalism.

China is your backbone, if China ceases to exist, the whitemen would just get rid of you guys like thrash. So don't destroy the hands that feed you!!!
That is hilarious. China had no problems being under Soviet imperialism, everything from a failed ideology: communism, to agriculture: Lysenkoism, to arms, to military doctrines. Failures -- all of them. But now Western imperialism is a problem for Asia and China is coming on a white horse to save the Asiatics...:rolleyes:

if one were to go by the generic term 'Aryan"..it would pretty much cover a dozen countries. And none of them are related when one looks at the details. Its almost like saying that the British can claim Madrid, Spain.

Aryan itself was a mixture between Proto-Indo-Europeans of the Eurasia steppe and the aborigines population in West/South Asia.

If you want to talk about "the generic Aryan", then i assume you mean the HG R1a1a which is a generic maker of the PIE?

Nowadays, nobody is pure PIE, 99% of Indo-European population aren't pure PIE, they are mostly the mixture between the PIE and the conquered natives.

The some called "pure Aryan" is just some BS theory invented by Nazism, the historical Aryans were mixed. Today by the meaning of Aryan, i think it associates mostly with the Indo-Iranian cultures. I think India/Pakistan/Iran have all the right to claim the Aryan heritage.

That is hilarious. China had no problems being under Soviet imperialism, everything from a failed ideology: communism, to agriculture: Lysenkoism, to arms, to military doctrines. Failures -- all of them. But now Western imperialism is a problem for Asia and China is coming on a white horse to save the Asiatics...:rolleyes:

Never heard of the Sino-Soviet split? :azn:

And 50 years ago, we already told the Ruskies to f*ck off, we are not your slaves.

Last edited:
Chinese-Dragon said:
While similarly claiming Japan and Korea to be part of the "Sinosphere"
I'm sorry, were you under the impression that they were not?

Sinosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did I deny that they weren't ? :azn:

I'm just point out the hypocrisy of claiming to be their ("vassal states" like Japan Korea) Masters.

But then terming India as "South Asia" "indoaryan" thingy. :rofl:

Here is the Sinosphere equivalent for India (Zhongguo:China::Bharat:India)

Akhand Bharat

I don't think he will get a warning from mods, such unofficial language and think of it CD(If and big If, he is a true Chinese , thanking him).:cheesy:

Abey oyee, Chinese Rat, baat sun tune kaha se history ki class li thi??
:lol:

Choohe bhi Sher ban gaye, lo kar lo baat..:P

All the people with a Chinese flag here are Chinese, or at least they can all speak Chinese. You can't speak it, so you wouldn't know.

Ni zhen shi ge sha gua, dong ma? :azn:

Before a 'split' there has to be a 'union' in the first place, right? So if Western imperialism is bad, why was Soviet imperialism good?

Who said Soviet Imperialism was good?

Why would China have opposed the USSR during the Cold War if we thought that?

Before a 'split' there has to be a 'union' in the first place, right? So if Western imperialism is bad, why was Soviet imperialism good?

Soviet imperalism is just a new form of Tsarism, which is just as bad as the Western Imperialism.

We never really liked USSR, and they were our enemy. Even Mao is not a true Marxist, then neither is USSR the true Marxist.

Aryan itself was a mixture between Proto-Indo-Europeans of the Eurasia steppe and the aborigines population in West/South Asia.

If you want to talk about "the generic Aryan", then i assume you mean the HG R1a1a which is a generic maker of the PIE?

Nowadays, nobody is pure PIE, 99% of Indo-European population aren't pure PIE, they are mostly the mixture between the PIE and the conquered natives.

The some called "pure Aryan" is just some BS theory invented by Nazism, the historical Aryans were mixed. Today by the meaning of Aryan, i think it associates mostly with the Indo-Iranian cultures. I think India/Pakistan/Iran have all the right to claim the Aryan heritage.

Didn't you notice that I put the term "Aryan' within quotes?. I didnt even mention "pure" or less than pure Aryans at all. i wonder why you went into that subject. The point I made is that "Aryan" or "Aryan-mixed" is such a generic term that would mean absolutely nothing from an anthropological point of view. By your logic the Spanish...the English..the French...could all make counterclaims against each other..

The fact of the matter is that the ethnicity of the people who lived during Indus valley and the current ones who live there are different. the same goes for the older Taxila inhabitants vis-a-vis those who live in that region now.

As I said earlier, If Pakistanis can claim the Indus Valley, then the British Can claim Spain or Greece...and vice versa. As you can see..it would make absolutely no sense. Oh and btw...the IVC people were not "conquered" by "Aryans", you subscribe to the older invasion theory which is pretty much discredited now. The IVC collapsed even before the Aryans migrated into the region. Note the word "migration"...not some Hollywood style "invasion" of hordes.

There is more linguistic evidence to support this, But I doubt you would be interested, when you seem perfectly content with bunching dozens of ethnicities together under one generic and dare I say, irrelevant umbrella-term

:cheers:

ChineseTiger1986 said:
I think India/Pakistan/Iran have all the right to claim the Aryan heritage.

Again you have no clue of what you're speaking.

"Aryan Heritage"? ! Buddhism is "Indo Aryan Heritage" (which is apparently common to India-Pakand Iran) ?@@ I mean seriously ! This is getting ridiculous.

Again you have no clue of what you're speaking.

"Aryan Heritage"? ! Buddhism is "Indo Aryan Heritage" (which is apparently common to India-Pakand Iran) ?@@ I mean seriously ! This is getting ridiculous.

Buddhism is just a part of the Indo-Aryan legacy, and do you want to say?

It derived from Hinduism, and Iran was historically Zoroastrianism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom