What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChineseTiger1986 said:
We treat Pakistan as our equivalent sovereignthy with respect as the Pakistanis do have their own distinct culture and civilization. The history proves that we are always the best friends.

Yep ancient Pakistan ! and Ancient Pakistanis ! completely unique and distinct culture :D (save me from the history trolls !)

Justanobserver, you equated the one-child policy with an increase in nationalistic sentiments. :azn:

Do you have any studies to show that this is the case?

Even assuming that is the case... why then, does the Indian media love to bash China, whereas the Chinese media does not even bother about India at all?

hey KID every media like to "bash" china ok KID

I can't even take a **** and flirt with the females co-workers without missing more chinese internet warriors.

viets/japs/kor are peace loving people.

chinese are supapowah, you live in canada...hop on to your made in china bicycle and roll up to some korean or viet dude and talk internet tough like you doing now.

dont forget your jacket...its cold outside...preferably a canada goose jacket 'made in canada" not any cheap **** from wal mart "made in chi..."

I am a truth teller, whereas you have whined like a typical internet warrior. :D

Yep ancient Pakistan ! and Ancient Pakistanis ! completely unique and distinct culture :D (save me from the history trolls !)

The ancient Pakistanis are well-known to rule over India. The Indus Civilization has its root in modern day Pakistan.

Induscivilizationmap.jpg

ChineseTiger1986 said:
Ancient Pakistanis are well-known to rule over India.

you read Zaid hamid too? :woot:

ChineseTiger1986 said:
The Indus Civilization has its root in modern day Pakistan.

:rofl:

Isn't that a map of Ancient India? "

Anyways you know that this civilization died out right (due to changing monsoons)? Guess where the people went?

To the Indo-Gangetic plains (its in the north center part of India :) )

c.1700 BC

The Indus culture dies out. Its people move east into Rajasthan and the Ganges watershed. Others head south to Gujarat, where the sea port at Lothal continues to flourish for a time before being abandoned too. I
ts inhabitants merge with the Stone Age tribes of the Deccan Plateau in central India and others in southern India. Squatters take over the abandoned citadels, living in slum dwellings, and village life continues in the countryside. The urban heritage is passed on to the east and engenders the emergence of cities in the Ganges valley and northern India, and the civilisation's reverence for animals is also passed on.

Kingdoms of South Asia - Indus Valley Culture

Last edited:
The ancient Pakistanis are well-known to rule over India. The Indus Civilization has its root in modern day Pakistan.

Induscivilizationmap.jpg

:woot: .lol, words fail me!

That's right, the Indus valley civilization was based in what is now modern day Pakistan. :cheers:

And which has absolutely Ziltch to do with Pakistanis.

This(claim by some Pakistanis) reminds me of a post by a poster called "purearyan" I read a few days back on PDF. He claimed that Pakistan had relations with ancient China cos they preserved Buddhism and Chinese came to study in Taxila. He needs to hit the history books...but on second thoughts he said "all" his history knowledge is due to the views of a single Islamic scholar....so well..that speaks volumes.

sometimes I wonder if people even care about the absolute BS they post on forums these days. It's so beyond the pale that it should not even merit a reply; but astonishingly people take such posts seriously!. Something is very wrong here.lol

Last edited:
ChineseTiger1986 said:
The japs/g**ks/viets are only peace loving when they were weak, when they are getting stronger they will get nastier than jackals.

One day China will teach these ungrateful whores a lesson how to act with manner.

Thats mighty China for you ! booyah ! :mps:

(I'm saving this quote)

:woot: .lol, words fail me!

And which has absolutely Ziltch to do with Pakistanis.

This(claim by some Pakistanis) reminds me of a post my a poster called "purearyan" I read a few days back on PDF. He claimed that Pakistan had relations with ancient China cos they preserved Buddhism and Chinese came to study in Taxila.

sometimes I wonder if people even care about the absolute BS they post on forums these days.

China indeed got the Buddhism from the IndoAryansphere of South Asia. Pakistanis also have the right to claim their Aryan heritage even they have been converted into Islam. Just like China is still Han Chinese even we do adopt the Communism doctrine.

China indeed gets the Buddhism from the IndoAryansphere of South Asia. Pakistanis also have the right to claim their Aryan heritage even they have been converted into Islam. Just like China is still Han Chinese even we do adopt the Communism doctrine.

The ethnic makeup of the "aryan" pakistani heritage is Very different from that of those who lived in the Taxila and other places earlier. They might belong to the same pan-ethnicity; but were definitely different people. Please check south Asian history. Furthermore, don't confuse linguistic terms with ethnicity.

people confuse geographic location and equate it with the ethnic groups that occupy that same region now with the ones which occupied that region millenia ago.

if one were to go by the generic term 'Aryan"..it would pretty much cover a dozen countries. And none of them are related when one looks at the details. Its almost like saying that the British can claim Madrid, Spain.

ChineseTiger1986 said:
China indeed gets the Buddhism from the IndoAryansphere of South Asia. Pakistanis also have the right to claim their Aryan heritage even they have been converted into Islam. Just like China is still Han Chinese even we do adopt the Communism doctrine.

"Aryan Heritage" ? Conversion of Islam? You have no clue about what you're talking about .
China indeed got the Buddhism from the IndoAryansphere of South Asia.

Funny how India is reduced to the "IndoAryan sphere of South Asia".

While similarly claiming Japan and Korea to be part of the "Sinosphere" :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom