What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God, ajtr another psychiatric case...:woot:

Changing flags, gender, nationality..He is sure case of Multiple Personality/identity disorder.

It would be wise to ignore him, you can do him more harm than good by responding. He has probably suffered a serious traumatic event.
PS- This time I am not joking..

Korean girls are probably the ugliest in East Asia, even the ones with face lifts.

Not trolling, just stating a well known fact.

no your trolling or you have no concept of what beautiful is.

Kim+So+Yeon1_wm.jpg

i thought this thread was about looted land of china and mister hongwu
i guess i missed a lot in between lol
anyway keep on debating on women and there beauty and posting such nice pics
lol

Korean girls are probably the ugliest in East Asia, even the ones with face lifts.

This is hilarious 'fact'. More opinion than 'fact' and calling it opinion is being way too generous. Go to Hawaii where I grew up and see how many beautiful Korean girls there are. Try looking up Grace Park and see for yourself. Or how about even going to Korea as I have? This is a pathetic suck-up to the Chinese boys here.

This is hilarious 'fact'. More opinion than 'fact' and calling it opinion is being way too generous. Go to Hawaii where I grew up and see how many beautiful Korean girls there are. Try looking up Grace Park and see for yourself. Or how about even going to Korea as I have? This is a pathetic suck-up to the Chinese boys here.

Well said.

I noticed his post but decided not to reply cos such posts do not merit one. Either he is a frog in the well, or as you said; is trying to score a few brownie points. There are beautiful people from all over the world, including Korea. I am grateful to my good Korean friend who, apart from introducing me to Korean food; taught me how to ice skate.... And yes...she definitely is a looker.:cheers:

It is quite silly to say a girl from any region being ugly.
There are some real pretty princesses and of course some not so privileged.

If you really want to know the most beautiful, then I think no one can beat the Tibetan beauty.

no your trolling or you have no concept of what beautiful is.

Kim+So+Yeon1_wm.jpg

take a look at what they look like after their barbarian men stop beating them.

http://thegrandnarrative.com/2009/03/12/domestic-violence-in-korea/

http://www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/50220.html

http://www.wethewomen.org/entry/domestic-violence-in-korea/

the only people that korean men can beat up are their own women anyways, when they try other s* they've been enslaved like dogs by China, Russia, US and Japan.

Domestic Violence in Korea: How Bad is it Really? The Grand Narrative

Korean Domestic Violence essays

Domestic Violence In Korea - We the Women

the only people that korean men can beat up are their own women anyways, when they try other s* they've been enslaved like dogs by China, Russia, US and Japan.

They appear to be isolated cases . Such things happen a lot in South Asia , middle east -other places too but an entire population can't be generalized based on a few miscreants.

What? are you serious?
A few incidents do not define a people...
I have to say that this post of yours is beyond the pale...and borders on racism.

yep chinaman are real toughie

like how tough they were when portugal pimped them for macau
or how the mongolians made them bow to the mogolian emperor

you still high from the british opium?

Lemme guess, a Korean chick dumped you,eh :lol:

If Korean girls don't meet your standards/definition of beauty ,then such ignorant stereotyping is idiotic.

i thought this thread was about looted land of china and mister hongwu
i guess i missed a lot in between lol
anyway keep on debating on women and there beauty and posting such nice pics
lol

one thing is for sure after visiting pdf for the past week, when we debate with indians they don't go soft and front like they some machiavelle, but out chinese friends are softer than my toilet papers

seriously, you guys "are tall and handsome" ...but you spend 24/hr on the internet boasting how "tough" china is

only dudes with low self-esteem need to boast about how tough they are, on dudes that get rejected and never had a female azz in their life would feel the need label a whole lot of female ugly...and only dudes that are fags would need to comment on a guy looks

Lemme guess, a Korean chick dumped you,eh :lol:

If Korean girls don't meet your standards/definition of beauty ,then such ignorant stereotyping is idiotic.

come on buddy...these are some mad studs in here...they got ladies from all over the world drooling...that's why their standard is sky high.

:rofl:

yep chinaman are real toughie

like how tough they were when portugal pimped them for macau
or how the mongolians made them bow to the mogolian emperor

you still high from the british opium?

what, has the dust of hiroshima "Little boy" still been hauting you? so much so that you and you uranium soaked ilk have to become so mentally deranged in order to redefine what is "real desperation" with that rather low-hand "kamakazi attack " like a bunch of headless chicken as you've moronicly demonstrated here ? :rofl:

Go take a shower, will yer? You still stink uranium, my little jappie. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom