What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Mods are lying which is hard to believe OR it's ajtr using proxy.
go through purearyan and tell me why shouldn't i have problem with him??
I don't mind if somebody is posting crap about India, because i know that crap is true to some extent, but posting like psycho every-time and than pretending to be someone who you are not..!!!! I mean ca'mon, man.

Well this whole time you've been telling me that you can't use certain indicators to find a false flag.

So how can you be sure that Atjr is one?

Also I still don't get your point with PureAryan, it would be easier if you just told me.

Obviously it does not always apply to overseas people.

It only applies to false-flags who claim to be Chinese and live in China, yet are obviously not. Like challenger for instance, who openly supported Japanese war criminals.

Yeah I'll agree with you on there. However its not easy telling where someone really belongs. And IPs aren't that helpful either :P

I might have some slight India bashing comments when some Indian posters did the trolling job in the China related topics.

But starting the bashing topics against India was never my case.

We all get carried away once in a while, and our true patriotism comes out :lol:
I think some people need a break once in a while and come back rejuvenated. People seem to find the internet as a safe haven.

Ajtr is an Indian living in US. In particular, he lives in Boulder, Colorado.

I can give you the link to his Facebook if you want it.

Well this whole time you've been telling me that you can't use certain indicators to find a false flag.

So how can you be sure that Atjr is one?

Also I still don't get your point with PureAryan, it would be easier if you just told me.

read it again. i said one way to find the nationality is to read that person posts.

why i am so sure?? because no idiot will speak ill of his country in EVERY DAMM Thread AND post!!!
purearyan, read his very first post and very last post, and tell me do you do you any difference?

Once again, I also post negative things about india, but would never KEEP posting that same crap.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

is that a solid proof? i mean have u seen his pics OR just the pics of indian flag and some pics of taj mehal??

We all get carried away once in a while, and our true patriotism comes out :lol:
I think some people need a break once in a while and come back rejuvenated. People seem to find the internet as a safe haven.

People's comments tend to be more honest on the internet. For example, some people are very racist yet they would not reveal their racism in real life, but internet is a good place for them to unleash their racism.

How did you get a hold of atjr's facebook account?

why i am so sure?? because no idiot will speak ill of his country in EVERY DAMM Thread AND post!!!
purearyan, read his very first post and very last post, and tell me do you do you any difference?

If you're so sure, then what about what GodlessBastard said above?

How did you get a hold of atjr's facebook account?

I knew Ajtr on different forums way before he turned "rogue". You guys don't really know him.

He is definitely Indian, he just sometimes argues on the other side. I'm not sure why he does it though, maybe for the fun of it? :undecided:

Read my response to him then as well.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I knew Ajtr on different forums way before he turned "rogue". You guys don't really know him.

He is definitely Indian, he just sometimes argues on the other side. I'm not sure why he does it though, maybe for the fun of it? :undecided:

It seem like you know him for long time?? I guess??

What was he like before?

Desi Guy were you ever on ***?

Ajtr was very active there. He had the most posts (11,000+) before getting banned for turning "rogue".

I was on that forum since the start, and so was he. If you saw his posts then you would have no doubt that he is Indian.

What was he like before?

He was very good at finding rare and informative articles and posting them. He would post hundreds of such articles in a month. No matter how obscure the topic, he would find an article connecting it to some sociopolitical matter.

However, he wasn't very good at debating, and posted mainly one-liners. It was like he let the articles do the talking for him. The thing is, he posted any article that he found interesting and relevant, even if didn't agree with the content. And since he didn't communicate his own ideas very well, I think there was a lot of misunderstanding between him and other members.

Even after knowing him for over a year and a half, I am not sure what his views exactly are. When I "debated" with him, he was highly pragmatic, referencing current realpolitik and geopolitical trends. I remember one particular conversation with him where we were discussing the balkanization of Pakistan, and whether it was good for India. Ajtr fully supported the break-up of Pakistan, as did I.

Another point of contention between him and other forum members was his persistent use of false flags and even gender. He used the Indian, Pakistani, Afghan, American, and Aaland flags interchangeably. He also pretended to be female once, though I'm not sure why. This sense of ambiguity made some other members uncomfortable, I think.

People's comments tend to be more honest on the internet. For example, some people are very racist yet they would not reveal their racism in real life, but internet is a good place for them to unleash their racism.

because they know the consequences of that. lol

haha kamakazi attack says to say it to a korean?

????????????????? - ?? - ???? - ????

you think koreans are tough because they are barbaric animals that treat women like s*? when it comes time to fight for reals they've been enslaved by china, japan, russia, USA...

Kimchi boys are the real internet warriors, and they claim everything in the world is their legacy.

Korean girls are probably the ugliest in East Asia, even the ones with face lifts.

Not trolling, just stating a well known fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom