What's new

China lauds India's Mars mission as 'pride of Asia'

But the point is India's achievement must have been made by the Indo-European people.

All that is, is a language group connect many different humans. Much of ISRO are Dravidian speaking, none of this remotely matters anyway.

Why do you need to pull in Race into this?? India is a far complex country for your understanding..
I know what typical Indian are alrough with variety but firmly very close to the modern European.
All that is, is a language group connect many different humans. Much of ISRO are Dravidian speaking, none of this remotely matters anyway.

None of that matters. Americas to Asia, all of us will come of age, regardless of race. Anyways, back on topic.

actually most indian scientist are from southern india and their language is not a part of indo european family.
I'm not an expert about languages, southern india and northern India no different in general.

On the contrary it really simple.

I can see that from the statements you are making. Oh self proclaimed wise man !! Thee hath all the wisdom of universe. Move on.

I'm not an expert about languages, southern india and northern India no different in general.

open a new thread to clear your doubts, Do not derail the thread. wanna congratulate ? Then congratulate and leave if now don't mess this place. Thank you.

p.s. there's lot of difference between north an south India. Beidou it. ..

open a new thread to clear your doubts, Do not derail the thread. wanna congratulate ? Then congratulate and leave if now don't mess this place. Thank you.
p.s. there's lot of difference between north an south India. Beidou it. ..
Your speaking no logic,so I go on here.
Pride of south people in asia.
South people, how foolish could be.

what evidence, there is a general consensus that southies are smart and just for comparison out of 7 ISRO chiefs 5 are southie and by the way i am from northern region.

Well its better to have some evidence, just to regionalism out :)

I am Tamilian btw :)

Thanks china... :tup: By solving our political differences, we can become partners to counter west and bring prosperity and glory to Asia....

Back
Top Bottom