What's new

China dog meat festival goes ahead despite coronavirus

Lol. You went tangent first with urine talk. So now after I called you out you want to get back to point. Stop cheerleading that's the point.
If eating dogs is gross than drinking cow urine and thinking that cow dung protects against nuclear fallout is worst.

If eating dogs is gross than drinking cow urine and thinking that cow dung protects against nuclear fallout is worst.

I wasn’t aware cow dung had that ability.

The thing one learns on PDF

In most China city, 99%, if not 99.9%. You won't see dog meat restaurant. Some places like Yulin is something special. They are not ethnic Han actually.

For me, its not about what we eat but how we treat these animals. Years ago, while assessing some investment opportunities I found my self evaluating robot butchers in a meat packing plant in the US heartlands - I haven't eaten meat since.

For me, its not about what we eat but how we treat these animals. Years ago, while assessing some investment opportunities I found my self evaluating robot butchers in a meat packing plant in the US heartlands - I haven't eaten meat since.
Your choice. But to me, when people eat chicken and blaming China for dog, I think it's double standard.

Also, when Americans talking about brutality, or mistreatment, I will recall the Iraq war, Guantanamo, Vietnam war and many others.

I am not against Americans particularly, I hate hypocrisy. When US keep preaching all other countries about human rights, democracy. I can stop laughing at their stupidity and hypocrisy.

This is Tibet Americans and Indians want to liberate and restore their traditions - Serfdom or Slavery.
upload_2020-6-24_20-28-20.png

upload_2020-6-24_20-28-28.png

upload_2020-6-24_20-28-55.png

This is Iraq Americans want to liberate
upload_2020-6-24_20-31-27.png

These are Muslim countries you want to liberate
upload_2020-6-24_20-31-15.png

This is US homeland
upload_2020-6-24_20-32-16.png

upload_2020-6-24_20-32-26.png

upload_2020-6-24_20-32-39.png

As I said, in most China city, 99%, if not 99.9%. You won't see dog meat restaurant. Some places like Yulin is something special. They are not ethnic Han actually.

Even if I ate dog, what's the big deal? Still 1000 times better than killing 1 millions Muslims in Iraq.

China ban Facebook, Twitter for good reason. It's poisoning and just a propaganda tool of US.

Your choice. But to me, when people eat chicken and blaming China for dog, I think it's double standard.

Also, when Americans talking about brutality, or mistreatment, I will recall the Iraq war, Guantanamo, Vietnam war and many others.

I am not against Americans particularly, I hate hypocrisy. When US keep preaching all other countries about human rights, democracy. I can stop laughing at their stupidity and hypocrisy.

You do get how people can form an emotional connection with a dog and hardly ever with a chicken - right?
So when we see dogs endure inhumane torture, including may I remind you being boiled alive - it does cause a reaction. The rest of your rant is ignored, thank you very much.

You do get how people can form an emotional connection with a dog and hardly ever with a chicken - right?
So when we see dogs endure inhumane torture, including may I remind you being boiled alive - it does cause a reaction. The rest of your rant is ignored, thank you very much.
You do get how people can form an emotional connection with a human and hardly ever with an animal - right?
So when we see human endure inhumane torture, including may I remind you being BOMBED alive - it does cause a reaction. The rest of your rant is ignored, thank you very much.

upload_2020-6-24_22-42-54.png

upload_2020-6-24_20-31-27-png.644304

Agent Orange, chemical weapon in Vietnam
upload_2020-6-24_22-46-42.jpeg

upload_2020-6-24_22-46-57.jpeg

upload_2020-6-24_22-47-32.jpeg

upload_2020-6-24_22-47-43.jpeg

upload_2020-6-24_22-48-2.jpeg

images

retro-agent-orange-superJumbo.jpg

147072708710963-da-cam.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-24_22-46-42.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-24_22-46-42.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
You do get how people can form an emotional connection with a human and hardly ever with an animal - right?
So when we see human endure inhumane torture, including may I remind you being BOMBED alive - it does cause a reaction. The rest of your rant is ignored, thank you very much.

View attachment 644327

upload_2020-6-24_20-31-27-png.644304

Agent Orange, chemical weapon in Vietnam
View attachment 644330
View attachment 644331
View attachment 644332
View attachment 644333
View attachment 644334
images

retro-agent-orange-superJumbo.jpg

147072708710963-da-cam.jpg

What is this supposed to prove? The US has done worse - so its ok for China to be cruel to animals?

What is this supposed to prove? The US has done worse - so its ok for China to be cruel to animals?
Don't eat chicken. Don't eat beef. Don't eat pork. Don't eat lamb. Don't eat meet.
It's all cruel. Unless you can prove me that dog has more animal rights than all other animals.

Both North Korea and South Korea eat dog meat. Many Southeast Asia countries eat dog meat.

Actually 99.99% Chinese don't eat dog meat at all. But but but, the so called free media always put the 0.01% Chinese(ethnic Korean and ethnic Zhuang) under spotlight. For what? Just a cold war tactic.

I don't buy those kind of propaganda bull$hit. Go to China, tell me where you can find dog meat restaurant, and tell me if it's owned by ethnic Korean or ethnic Zhuang.

Cruel? Burning Iraqis alive is not cruel? I hate double standard, especially when American preach others on a moral high ground.

Back
Top Bottom