What's new

World Health Organization calls on China to share data on raccoon dog link to pandemic. Here's what we know

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation alone is responsible for over 88 per cent of the total amount donated by philanthropic foundations to the WHO. Other contributors include the Bloomberg Family Foundation (3.5 per cent), the Wellcome Trust (1.1 per cent) and the Rockefeller Foundation (0.8 per cent)

I love how Bill (at your kids school) Gates became one of the foremost medical experts during the pandemic.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation alone is responsible for over 88 per cent of the total amount donated by philanthropic foundations to the WHO. Other contributors include the Bloomberg Family Foundation (3.5 per cent), the Wellcome Trust (1.1 per cent) and the Rockefeller Foundation (0.8 per cent)

I love how Bill (at your kids school) Gates became one of the foremost medical experts during the pandemic.

That’s because most countries are simply too poor and too cheap to fund things that don’t directly affect their citizens.

So the only way they get money is from rich donor countries.

That’s because most countries are simply too poor and too cheap to fund things that don’t directly affect their citizens.

So the only way they get money is from rich donor countries.
Yeah right, Bill funds the drugs, the media & funds the health organisation out of his philanthropy. Few years ago he was promoting de-population. Probably got inspired by some woke disney shit

Yeah right, Bill funds the drugs, the media & funds the health organisation out of his philanthropy. Few years ago he was promoting de-population. Probably got inspired by some woke disney shit

There is a saying in my company that if you don’t have a better idea then don’t be an idiot standing up saying somebody else’s idea is stupid.

The World Health Organization would happily not take the money from Gates if somebody else would stand up and be the source. Unfortunately nobody has volunteered to be that source.

There is a saying in my company that if you don’t have a better idea then don’t be an idiot standing up saying somebody else’s idea is stupid.
Gates was the 2nd richest man during 2020, the better idea (money) could only come from Bezos
The World Health Organization would happily not take the money from Gates if somebody else would stand up and be the source. Unfortunately nobody has volunteered to be that source.
So the WHO, Big Pharma & MSN would happily not take money. So grateful Gates is the worlds best virologist.

which is better;

1. be labelled as bat eaters
2. be labelled as bio terrorist

Back
Top Bottom