What's new

China ambassador Wu Jianmin's death sparks foreign policy debate

I asked you for evidence of your claim: China controlled most of SCS islands before others took them.
the only thing you provided is bla bla...

I ignore the rest. just rubbish.

do you have a problem with reading? I said we need an arms race to deter aggression, not to spend as much money as you spend. for example we don´t need aircraft carriers, ICBM, nuclear submarines. well, not yet at this stage.

Are you blind? 11 dash line is there. ( want detail photos, files, talk with Wu Jianmin, his supporters, I'm not his fan.)
The rest content help you to understand the world, rubbish.

Are you blind? 11 dash line is there. ( want detail photos, files, talk with Wu Jianmin, his supporters, I'm not his fan.)
The rest content help you to understand the world, rubbish.
no. it is you who is not only blind but appears to be an autist. I repeately ask you for sources of your claim, but you always return with bullshit. now with with irrelevant 11 dash line. so does irrelevant if you are a supporter of an individual or not.

You have perception problem. I have said Wu Jianmin and his circle like to talk about history, sources, bla, you want that, talk with them. I have no interest talking those bullshit with you. I advocate comb through within 11 dash line, throw out all enemy in territory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom