What's new

China ambassador Wu Jianmin's death sparks foreign policy debate

as Australia FM Bishop once said, China only understands the language of guns, I think Vietnam and other nations should step up the arms race. America, Japan, India should step up the arms race and presence in the region.
Ur comment just make me laugh ! The result of arms race for small country only lead the way to death. What last Vietnam War bring to Vietnam, Happiness or Sadness ? What last Cold War bring to Vietnam, Strong or Poor ? Tell me any example which small country ever won victory when arms race with U.S/ Russia/ China ?

Is that in the history Mexico / Argentina / Iraq / Georgia / Ukraine / Germany / Yugoslavia / Japan / Korea etc gave u the good lesson to learn ? Arms race against any Top5 ... Okay keep going, my friend.:coffee:

Last edited:
Ur comment just make me laugh ! The result of arms race for small country only lead the way to death. What last Vietnam War bring to Vietnam, Happiness or Sadness ? What last Cold War bring to Vietnam, Strong or Poor ? Tell me any example which small country ever won victory when arms race with U.S/ Russia/ China ?

Is that in the history Mexico / Argentina / Iraq / Georgia / Ukraine / Germany / Yugoslavia / Japan / Korea etc gave u the good lesson to learn ? Arms race against any Top5 ... Okay keep going, my friend.:coffee:
no. your comment shows your lack of understanding of history. seeing everything through chinese colored glass.

how many times China went to war against Vietnam?

how many times you supported our enemies?

I am tired of listing your sins here.

basically we are in a permanent arms race with China. and that is not beginning since yesterday, but going back more than 1,000 years ago. that is not what we want, but that is your hostility forcing us having a strong army. otherwise either we had long ended up as a part of Chinese evil empire or in gas chamber. that latter is not a joke. the muslim cham armies invaded Vietnam 10 times, conquering Hanoi 2 times, massacring all our people, while you sat in Beijing applauding them.

what is your choice: ending in a gas chamber or standing up fighting to the last man?

yes, we are poor, but we have our pride.

we don´t need to get on par. what we need is to have the capability to kill you one time, not 100 times.

remember, the mongols, with the most powerful land army in ancient times, invaded Vietnam three times.

the first time, we cut off them one arm. as a warning.

the second time, we cut off them one leg. as the last warning.

the third time, the head.

You have nothing to kill China, never have and never will.

That's the problem with China.

That's also the problem with India. Bullying all its South Asian neighbors.

no. your comment shows your lack of understanding of history. seeing everything through chinese colored glass.

how many times China went to war against Vietnam?

how many times you supported our enemies?

I am tired of listing your sins here.

basically we are in a permanent arms race with China. and that is not beginning since yesterday, but going back more than 1,000 years ago. that is not what we want, but that is your hostility forcing us having a strong army. otherwise either we had long ended up as a part of Chinese evil empire or in gas chamber. that latter is not a joke. the muslim cham armies invaded Vietnam 10 times, conquering Hanoi 2 times, massacring all our people, while you sat in Beijing applauding them.

what is your choice: ending in a gas chamber or standing up fighting to the last man?

yes, we are poor, but we have our pride.
I see ... thanks ur insignificance arms race with China by T-34 /Su-100 / T-54 / 30+ Su-30 / 3x Kilo / 2x Corvette and several billion USD military budget ... this's ur arms race, but just each year the Top5 producing new missiles/tanks/warships/fighters more than what u have.

If u believe that's ur arms race with China ... keep going, let's see what's future Vietnam will get in the region. :coffee: My feeling, Vietnam with China as same as Cuba with U.S, there's a interesting neighbor. :D

Last edited:
I see ... thanks ur insignificance arms race with China by T-34 /Su-100 / T-54 / 30+ Su-30 / 3x Kilo / 2x Corvette and several billion USD military budget ... this's ur arms race, but just each year the Top5 producing new missiles/tanks/warships/fighters more than what u have.

If u believe that's ur arms race with China ... keep going, let's see what's future Vietnam will get in the region. :coffee: My feeling, Vietnam with China as same as Cuba with U.S, there's a interesting neighbor. :D
T-34 is good enough against the PLA. So our Mig 17. We don't want to waste.

mig17-001.jpg

I´m a bit disappointed. you as TT, I expected a more precise description of Neville Chamberlain. true, he was a naive politician, believing to an appeasement policy, giving Germany all what she wanted. no, he was not a typical diplomat. he knew what war means and wanted to avoid a new war at all costs. China today is not much difference to Germany back then. a rising power that wants to change the world order, claiming other country territories as ancient property. seeing non Chinese nationals as inferior races needed to subject to a new power, wanting to bring the own past sufferings to her neighbours.

Chamberlain´s appeasement doomed to fail, because he misunderstood the true intentions of Adolf Hitler. if Chamberlain would have acted tough, showing the fist to Adolf Hitler, the WW II might have avoided.

as Australia FM Bishop once said, China only understands the language of guns, I think Vietnam and other nations should step up the arms race. America, Japan, India should step up the arms race and presence in the region.

don´t distort history!

China has never controlled the SC Sea in the past. Nor today.

You never controlled most of SCS islands.

post evidences here or I call you as LIAR!

1. "a rising power that wants to change the world order, claiming other country territories as ancient property."
You seem not to understand WWII world order and today's world order.
a): Before WWII the world order was that, the main western powers had occupied most colony over the world, the rising Germany and Japan, Italy want to grap some colony from UK, France, Russia. WWI was similar, but it only broke out in Europe.
b) The WWII brough a results those powers didn't ever expect, most colony got independence. The old world order of direct occupation of colony collapsed. It comes to today's world order, about 193 independent nations and their orgalization of UN. (You can't imagine in old world order, UN could be set up, at least your mother land Vietnam had to be covered by name France. )
Do you now know what China do will be considered changing today's world order? Grasp your independence, become you a colony. I guess even if you scare China so much, you don't believe China will do that. We are one of the leaders of UN, that's our stage.

2. "seeing non Chinese nationals as inferior races needed to subject to a new power, wanting to bring the own past sufferings to her neighbours"
Sometimes, it's very tired to talk with you guys' strange logic. Our own past suffering is different with yours. yours is as a nation disappeared in the nation list, you lost freedom, your proud king could only worked as a second lieutenant in French army. Ours is experiencing a terrible world war, lost large population and fortune, though the president is G3 in Kairo Conference.
So when those former colony got independence, they want to occupy everything before their eyes. This is illness, called
"Psychological compensation", because they once lost everything, including all territory, nationality management, even religion, language and family name(Pinoys). Chinese din't experience this, of course, as you said we have own sufferings. But our illness is not as serious as yours, we are winner of WW II (interesting, China also declared war against Germany and winner of WW I, though we din't fire one bullet ), we had expressed our bloody toughness in Korea war, and some territory conflicts.

3."as Australia FM Bishop once said, China only understands the language of guns, I think Vietnam and other nations should step up the arms race. America, Japan, India should step up the arms race and presence in the region."

From your sentence, I have known your view of today's World Order: unipolar world, America control and management the world. Sorry, your judgement is wrong. Multi-polar is the world order, so far is P5 in the UN, and some countries rising like India, Brazil, Japan and Germany. That's why the 4 nations are seeking to join in the permanent member of Security Concil. Nobody including America can impede multi-polar world order.

4. "don´t distort history!

post evidences here or I call you as LIAR"

I am not Mr. Wu, so you don't expect I would be as patient as the past dove diplomat.
In 1948, China issued 11-dash line, this is law. Did any neighbors at that time provide similar claims? They had not got independence or struggling independent war. Don't talke about UNCLOS, that happened 40 years later. If this logic can work, how about you asking Australians get out of Australia and back to Britain, Europe, China, Japan, Middle East where they came from?
I park my car beside the road, I have to send a man to protect or direct control my car, right? If the owner is not there, you have the rights of driving my car away. No, I won't allow that.
China had already expressed good gesture during Deng time "...aside difference, develop together" whatever, but we did't receive a little active response. We will only be more and more tough. That's your fault, your greedy make you lost the chance.

Compare China's military budget with Vietnam's military budget and you can how laughable it is for Vietnam to get in an arms race with China.

It is extremely sad that even a moderate person advocating for more reform and opening up, and cooperation can be branded a traitor. It seems that these days instead of expertise China is seeking Yes-Men.

What is really a moderate? Who defines moderation? Because to me, his views are extremist views. It is simply the extremism of cowardice and inaction, such as someone telling their children to just drink and smoke all day because they're going to be failures anyways.

I'm glad this pro-Western treasonous scumbag Wu Jianmin is dead.

The anti-China goons will mourn the death of this traitor, Chinese Patriots will celebrate that a traitor has perished.

Rot in hell Wu Jianmin.

Global Times editor-in-chief Xu Xijin is a true Chinese patriot.

All the anti-China goons hate him, that's why I love him.

Global Times is by far the best English-language newspaper in China.

Wu is the godfather for many modern Chinese liberals, see how the liberals are all mourning for him.

One of his fellow men in the ministry of foreign affairs even proposed China to stop all the tests such as the HGV and GMD in order to not piss off the US.

Then, the current commander of the PLA Rocket Force had thrown a cup of tea in his face and told him to fck off.

General Wei Fenghe is a true patriot and a hawkish PLA General, and many other current PLA Generals are like him, strong supporters of President Xi, and with the consensus to hunt down and to purge all Chinese liberals.

Compare China's military budget with Vietnam's military budget and you can how laughable it is for Vietnam to get in an arms race with China.
Yes, it's the thing i can't understand.

@Viet 's arms rise try to use one year Vietnam GDP vs China military expenditure, call for new Cold War lead by Vietnam in the region ... Does it work? Another naive diplomatist on internet. :-)

1. "a rising power that wants to change the world order, claiming other country territories as ancient property."
You seem not to understand WWII world order and today's world order.
a): Before WWII the world order was that, the main western powers had occupied most colony over the world, the rising Germany and Japan, Italy want to grap some colony from UK, France, Russia. WWI was similar, but it only broke out in Europe.
b) The WWII brough a results those powers didn't ever expect, most colony got independence. The old world order of direct occupation of colony collapsed. It comes to today's world order, about 193 independent nations and their orgalization of UN. (You can't imagine in old world order, UN could be set up, at least your mother land Vietnam had to be covered by name France. )
Do you now know what China do will be considered changing today's world order? Grasp your independence, become you a colony. I guess even if you scare China so much, you don't believe China will do that. We are one of the leaders of UN, that's our stage.

2. "seeing non Chinese nationals as inferior races needed to subject to a new power, wanting to bring the own past sufferings to her neighbours"
Sometimes, it's very tired to talk with you guys' strange logic. Our own past suffering is different with yours. yours is as a nation disappeared in the nation list, you lost freedom, your proud king could only worked as a second lieutenant in French army. Ours is experiencing a terrible world war, lost large population and fortune, though the president is G3 in Kairo Conference.
So when those former colony got independence, they want to occupy everything before their eyes. This is illness, called
"Psychological compensation", because they once lost everything, including all territory, nationality management, even religion, language and family name(Pinoys). Chinese din't experience this, of course, as you said we have own sufferings. But our illness is not as serious as yours, we are winner of WW II (interesting, China also declared war against Germany and winner of WW I, though we din't fire one bullet ), we had expressed our bloody toughness in Korea war, and some territory conflicts.

3."as Australia FM Bishop once said, China only understands the language of guns, I think Vietnam and other nations should step up the arms race. America, Japan, India should step up the arms race and presence in the region."

From your sentence, I have known your view of today's World Order: unipolar world, America control and management the world. Sorry, your judgement is wrong. Multi-polar is the world order, so far is P5 in the UN, and some countries rising like India, Brazil, Japan and Germany. That's why the 4 nations are seeking to join in the permanent member of Security Concil. Nobody including America can impede multi-polar world order.

4. "don´t distort history!

post evidences here or I call you as LIAR"

I am not Mr. Wu, so you don't expect I would be as patient as the past dove diplomat.
In 1948, China issued 11-dash line, this is law. Did any neighbors at that time provide similar claims? They had not got independence or struggling independent war. Don't talke about UNCLOS, that happened 40 years later. If this logic can work, how about you asking Australians get out of Australia and back to Britain, Europe, China, Japan, Middle East where they came from?
I park my car beside the road, I have to send a man to protect or direct control my car, right? If the owner is not there, you have the rights of driving my car away. No, I won't allow that.
China had already expressed good gesture during Deng time "...aside difference, develop together" whatever, but we did't receive a little active response. We will only be more and more tough. That's your fault, your greedy make you lost the chance.
I asked you for evidence of your claim: China controlled most of SCS islands before others took them.
the only thing you provided is bla bla...

I ignore the rest. just rubbish.

Yes, it's the thing i can't understand.

@Viet 's arms rise try to use one year Vietnam GDP vs China military expenditure, call for new Cold War lead by Vietnam in the region ... Does it work? Another naive diplomatist on internet. :-)
do you have a problem with reading? I said we need an arms race to deter aggression, not to spend as much money as you spend. for example we don´t need aircraft carriers, ICBM, nuclear submarines. well, not yet at this stage.

do you have a problem with reading? I said we need an arms race to deter aggression, not to spend as much money as you spend. for example we don´t need aircraft carriers, ICBM, nuclear submarines. well, not yet at this stage.
U have a dream, i just tell u the true gap between Vietnam and China, about ur arms race ... that needs huge money beyond current Vietnam government incomes, especially China annual military expenditure ≥ Vietnam annual GDP. Is there anyone really care the arms race between North Korea vs U.S or Vietnam vs China ... u like arms race u must like North Korea they spending most money into their arms race (the military-first politics in the country). Vietnam‘s arms race can become next North Korea, but nothing will be changed. Do u think the North Korea is a powerful country with influence ? :angel:

Here is the future of arms race, enjoy it. :victory:
313942_big.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom