What's new

China All Su-35 news

I think you should mean how the Indian Airforce could cross China's border?

No joke, our artilleries are enough to wipe out Delhi off the map in matter of seconds. We don't even need "to cross the Himalaya".

The problem is Indians never wanted to address any issues thats to their disavantage like thousands of missiles, guides rockets which could bomb them back to stone age.:D
They could be so ignorant that one time an Indian member even thought the so-called Himalaya barrier could stop "Ballistic Missiles":lol:

we know your intentions , no need to display it ...

This one is not that su-35. This is a further modernization wich uses 5th gen elements. Production in Russia only started this year and this is a brand new fighter. Also, the earlier su-35 was not sold because of the copying scandal, not for another issue.

I can only say rofl:yahoo:

燕雀焉知鸿鹄之志, 这些个傻帽还整天说别人copy,笑死我了。

Whats a "JOKE" In this???:blink: , Is this the fist time u are buying a Russian stuff that you call it a joke?:disagree:

Did china buy any fighters from RUS in past several years? I have to say u know nothing about China.

燕雀焉知鸿鹄之志 :rofl:

Look SU-35BM is the finest out there going to be fielded by Russia, but China has so many project up her sleeves. The development of J-11 variants; I'm sure they are watching and developing it further to atleast be close to SU-35. When you have projects in progress do expect advancements.

Did china buy any fighters from RUS in past several years? I have to say u know nothing about China.

燕雀焉知鸿鹄之志 :rofl:

China got su-30Mk2 version which is most powerful of the whole PLAAF and there even there is no plane in PLAAF which is more capable than the SU-35 because even J10B can not counter it

China got su-30Mk2 version which is most powerful of the whole PLAAF and there even there is no plane in PLAAF which is more capable than the SU-35 because even J10B can not counter it

Yeah, Russian fighters are so powerful, so they can keep it for themselves. Anyway we don't need any of them!!! :blah:

Last edited:

you dreaming. How do you define most powerful?

In A2A, J-10A certainly better than Su-30

In attack role, JH-7A on the par

You know Su-30MKK even do not has IFFC, how good it can be?

Multi-role doesn't mean it is the best in every aspect

And Su-30 contract was sign nearly decade ago.

Chinese about to launch - J-14
000-3d-model-Chinese%20Air%20Force%20J-14%20Fighter%2001.jpg

At this stage, may be Pakistan wouldn't like to buy Su-35 because prospects of J-10 based J-xx are great. Yes Russians realized what they are loosing after they actually lost it.

Back
Top Bottom