What's new

Cat in distress

just bring that poor creature inside home.. clean the wounds and keep it warped in warm place. Cats like warm places. And just take it to vets. Cats don't die so easily they are born fighters... just ur little help will let him survive .

BTW, if I keep the water in front of the pigeon, it refused to drink. When I held it in my hand and bring it near its peak, it would gulp for more. I suggest you to try feeding the cat yourself.

yes please try to feed the cat like how a good mother to her infant kid

dont be like a step mom

Al Safa Veterinary Clinic

Al Safa Veterinary Clinic Small Animal Clinic Umm Suqeim 04 348 3799 Mirdif 04 - 284 0799 Extensive expertise in all medical, surgical and preventative health needs for cats, dogs and small pet mammals.

Home

Ring the above contact number, they might give you advice over the phone.

BTW, if I keep the water in front of the pigeon, it refused to drink. When I held it in my hand and bring it near its peak, it would gulp for more. I suggest you to try feeding the cat yourself.

Well the cat is very dirty and I don't like touching animals. Will get some one else from nearby to do it.

pick it up and go to the nearest vet clinic

That's the whole problem...there is none nearby or even within an hour's drive.

I have sent an email to a group that saves cats in Dubai, let's see the response.

That's the whole problem...there is none nearby or even within an hour's drive.

I have sent an email to a group that saves cats in Dubai, let's see the response.

call rescue services, now please dont tell me you guys dont even have rescue service there

A lot of videos on YouTube about abdandoned kittens.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqqDhwmoc44[/video]​

@nuclearpak, some can be lactose intolerant, try some baby food. Force feeding with glucose/saline water is not a bad idea I think.(using a syringe) if you are unable to take to vet.
I never had a cat though, is it a good idea @BDforever ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@nuclearpak my dad used to make us put haldi in the milk and on the wounds of the injured animals we found....well dont know about little kittens but at least 1 month old kitten would recover ....of course clean up the wound, put haldi and then wrap it up as haldi acts like an antibacterial or something...

call rescue services, now please dont tell me you guys dont even have rescue service there

Yeah, I can't find any. I thought that there would be a Animal Shelter service in Dubai but there isn't!

I thought about calling the police but then dropped the idea for some reason.

@Talon were you ever afraid of cockroaches, lizards in your life? most females do actually

i thought you were guy

come on man :rofl:

I know right :rolleyes: @nuclearpak bachay it is an animal as long as u do not touch the wound you wont die from touching a kitten...heartless step mom :angry:

@nuclearpak my dad used to make us put haldi in the milk and on the wounds of the injured animals we found....well dont know about little kittens but at least 1 month old kitten would recover ....of course clean up the wound, put haldi and then wrap it up as haldi acts like an antibacterial or something...

I couldn't see any wound...there's just weakness.

Back
Top Bottom