What's new

Can't ban Kashmir 'Million March', UK tells India

Very excited and waiting for the pics of the amazing march which is about to happen.:tup::tup::tup:

don't know much I have seen 10s of videos on YouTube which were not from Indian source where the leaders showing unhappiness with Pakistani Govt, They were not unhappy with Punjabis in Army, They were saying that the army does discrimination with them. There were freedom fighter with guns lookign like afgani people
one point in time this was high not anymore they were extremist who were misguiding them

I am talking about "democratic" India, forget Pakistan its a dictatorship/Military holds the power and so on - I am dicussing "Demcratic" India should carry out democratic practices.

Kashmiris have all the Democratic Rights, like any other state in India- Intact More.

I Like a joke, However this is not funny at all.

Dude, if you are a White Brit, then you talking about democracy and human rights remains rather rich yeah ? Go take your speeches and distribute it to all those baying for your forebears blood in your former colonies. Rather you guys stick to serving tea and cucumber sandwiches to guests visiting your little island. If you are a Pakistani Brit, then you are simply not worth responding to on this topic

why backing away from a democratic step REFERENDUM thought india was a democratic nation wt an illusion
It's not the right time
Millions of pandits were forced to leave the land....
let them come ,then we will do it
It won't be fair to do that without them

Secondly.....Pakistan will have to unilaterally remove its forces from Kashmir b4 we do the plebiscite....that was the agreement

And thirdly....u guys have leased some part of it to China.....bring it back for it doesn't belongs to them

why backing away from a democratic step REFERENDUM thought india was a democratic nation wt an illusion

Why should India host a referendum in Kashmir? If for example, the people of Delhi have an issue or issues with central government tomorrow, should India also host a referendum in Delhi on whether they want to remain part of the Indian Union ? Referendums are not meant to placate your neighbors or rag tag groups showing dissent. And please don't enter that UNO resolution stuff as a reply. That response is as dead as Walt Disney is

It's not the right time
Millions of pandits were forced to leave the land....
let them come ,then we will do it
It won't be fair to do that without them

Secondly.....Pakistan will have to unilaterally remove its forces from Kashmir b4 we do the plebiscite....that was the agreement

And thirdly....u guys have leased some part of it to China.....bring it back for it doesn't belongs to them

The problem with your response is that they all address the claims of Pakistan. As I questioned earlier, where in the book of Genesis does it state that a democracy must host a referendum to placate an irked neighbor ??

i dont understiand pakistanin mindset
one side they say Kashmir is disputed terorirty.. if agreed..
who gave right to part to china in 1963
how can people trust you...
first USA had base in your soil now china is welcom.. you can give full kashmir to china is you have it... whihc never happes
---
Plebesicte
where
land where state sponsered terrorist kiled thoudans
land where people by desing traget - Pandit
land where some minoriy speratist speak like they are moirty voice
land where pak army attacked ,any times every time got face palm
---
crazy

No comments :tup:
Why should India host a referendum in Kashmir? If for example, the people of Delhi have an issue or issues with central government tomorrow, should India also host a referendum in Delhi on whether they want to remain part of the Indian Union ? Referendums are not meant to placate your neighbors or rag tag groups showing dissent. And please don't enter that UNO resolution stuff as a reply. That response is as dead as Walt Disney is

The problem with your response is that they all address the claims of Pakistan. As I questioned earlier, where in the book of Genesis does it state that a democracy must host a referendum to placate an irked neighbor ??

Dude, if you are a White Brit, then you talking about democracy and human rights remains rather rich yeah ? Go take your speeches and distribute it to all those baying for your forebears blood in your former colonies. Rather you guys stick to serving tea and cucumber sandwiches to guests visiting your little island. If you are a Pakistani Brit, then you are simply not worth responding to on this topic

Your post is weak, Instead of jumping here and there. Should focus on the post itself and topic, my background should not matter but my post should.

Both Countries Mutually agreed that no third party can involved in Kashmir dispute, as it's a Bilateral issue between India and Pakistan.
you repeatedly declare the issue as bilateral.But when an ''Bilateral Issue" lingers on for more than 70 years without a solution,then its better to go ask a neutral third party to solve that issue.UN is also there.whats the issue in going to UN?

Right!
We Indians should sit ideal while a few Pakistanis and Azad Kashmir kashmiris carry out a milllion march in UK.
But I'm not so sure if UK would have been equally comfortable and supportive of "freedom of speech" had there been a million march in support of Scotland.
To hell with freedom of speech which allows anti socials to be vociferous about a country and its integrity.
And btw INDIA is the 2nd largest democracy in this world.

The fact that India is agitated to let the kashmiris have a say, Speak volumes.

you repeatedly declare the issue as bilateral.But when an ''Bilateral Issue" lingers on for more than 70 years without a solution,then its better to go ask a neutral third party to solve that issue.UN is also there.whats the issue in going to UN?

This issue became Bilateral after Shimla Agreement. Prior to that UN was intervening in the Issue. It's Pakistan who needs to Withdraw it's Army, Pakistani Tribals- non Kashmiri etc from Pakistan Adminstrated Kashmir and start Referendum process. By the way now notion to hold UN Referendum is out dated.

The only solution to Kashmir issue is converting LOC into IB. The sooner one realise, the better it is.:cray:

Which kashmiris??
The ones from the Pakistan???

How can you be so sure that they are Indian kashmiris??
There r no indian kashmiris.Kashmiris r kashmiris whether they live in azad kashmir or indian occupied kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom