What's new

Can't ban Kashmir 'Million March', UK tells India

Ok let them march, we dont care... what uk is gonna do? They will do what they did during tibetians march..

Let them march? Lol. They don't need your tacit approval and neither do they need your permission. That is what this entire article is about. India is not in a position to dictate the will of the Kashmiri people. End the rape of innocent women and children, return Kashmir to its fatherland.

Let them march? Lol. They don't need your tacit approval and neither do they need your permission. That is what this entire article is about. India is not in a position to dictate the will of the Kashmiri people. End the rape of innocent women and children, return Kashmir to its fatherland.
Yelling on a forum wont make a difference sir

For all it matters, the entire population of Pakistan can bang their heads together in protest and it wont create an iota of difference. Kashmir is with its fatherland. That shall never change.

Righy... Even their march is not gonna dictate what we have to do?

These people are not even 0.0001% come up with this arguement when they are in the majority.

Quite a mathematician you are. Kashmiris are not the only Indians, nor do they make the majority in the Federation of India.

Every single Indian has a stake in Kashmir, and under strict practice of democracy, they have shown time and again what they want.

A third rate power like the UK should stick to its "For Sale" sign on its chest and not voice its opinion in the matters of big powers unless it's told to open its mouth.

By the way, this is not the demand of mere 0.0001%

'Shariafication by stealth' in the UK | openDemocracy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-Britain-claim.html

For how long will you Britishers keep trampling the rights of your own citizens? Hate to see them live in peace and practice their own culture? Come out of it, and give them what they want.

This is how people look at Indian democracy.

Remember the keyword: People

Learn to be a constructive part of humanity, and you too will see the same way.

Last edited:
Finally someone has tied up the assumed high horse of Indian 'shakti'.

Good for Britain - freedom of expression FTW.

So, world's largest democracy does not want people to protest :coffee:

PS - I am also going to participate in the rally as well :D
Excellent. The more people realize that "independence" for Kashmir is simply a fig leaf by Pakistanis and their ignoble greed to take Kashmir, the better for us.

I wonder how many Indian Kashmiris will take part, as opposed to these Pakistani losers who have realized finally that they will never take an inch from India by force, and are therefore reduced to doing useless dharnas, like their politicians who lose elections.

Just visited FB page of this so called march .... only 1240 likes ..... This really going to be a huge success :o:

Now you are not going towards solving the "situation" or whatever you want to name it.

@ Your last line, Stop coming up with silly comments like that. I am not here for Pakistan Vs India. If you want to go back, have you seen what happened to hindustan in the past century, Do you wanna go even further down?

All I want for Kashmiris is that, Democratic India should give a demcratic right to the people of Kashmir and let them decide through a referendum.

Britain should realize if Indians were to take out march entire britain would come to standstill

We live in a democracy here in the United Kingdom unlike India. If India believes that kashmir wants to be part of "Democratic" India, Step aside and let the International community/Third Party carry out a referendum.
Nope. :coffee:

You live in a country that could not protect its own soldier on his homecoming. Your democracy? No thanks, we are fine.
63410653_Choudary_416696c.jpg

PS - I am also going to participate in the rally as well :D

then please talk there of the muammar gaddafi solution to kashmir... it is the only practical solution in the immediate scale... no one can have objection to it, technically.

Now you are not going towards solving the "situation" or whatever you want to name it.

@ Your last line, Stop coming up with silly comments like that. I am not here for Pakistan Vs India. If you want to go back, have you seen what happened to hindustan in the past century, Do you wanna go even further down?

All I want for Kashmiris is that, Democratic India should give a demcratic right to the people of Kashmir and let them decide through a referendum.

I asked you in my previous Post. Why Pakistan didn't hold referendum in 1948, after accepting the UN Resolution? It's not us who is going towards solution, but it's other way around. :coffee:

Your last line was stuip. Hence...

Kashmiris have all the Democratic Rights, like any other state in India- Intact More. The mess in Kashmir was/is Courtesy of Islamist Terrorism.

You are ranting about Holding Referendum. Read through this thread and enlighten yourself:

defence.pk/threads/kashmir-plebiscite-and-un-security-council-resolution.215581/

Now why is that??third parties can act as a judge in all matters.then why not this???dont u want to save the lives of innocent kshmiris???if yes,then why not??

Both Countries Mutually agreed that no third party can involved in Kashmir dispute, as it's a Bilateral issue between India and Pakistan.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom