What's new

Can't ban Kashmir 'Million March', UK tells India

The fact that India is agitated to let the kashmiris have a say, Speak volumes.
We just declared assembly elections there, you will hear the Real Kashmiri voice through ballot. Mirpuris can jump up and down in UK all they want.

There r no indian kashmiris.Kashmiris r kashmiris whether they live in azad kashmir or indian occupied kashmir.
Yeah we believe that, please raise this issue at next UN summit.

Which kashmiris??
The ones from the Pakistan???

How can you be so sure that they are Indian kashmiris??

The entire Kashmir - hope I made myself clear.

I am sure "Democratic" Pakistan will agree to that, as soon as "Democratic" India throw this option out there.

There r no indian kashmiris.Kashmiris r kashmiris whether they live in azad kashmir or indian occupied kashmir.
IAK and PAK is how UN recognises them.
And FYI- kashmiris from the INDIAN side hold INDIAN passports.

It's Pakistan who needs to Withdraw it's Army, Pakistani Tribals- non Kashmiri etc from Pakistan Adminstrated Kashmir and start Referendum process ...
Are the kashmiris in azad kashmir demanding independence???LOL.please have a better sense of affairs first before posting crap

Are the kashmiris in azad kashmir demanding independence???LOL.please have a better sense of affairs first before posting crap

Err - it's not me who is posting crap, it's you. In future, if any state of Pakistan ask for Azadi, will Pakistan give them Azadi?

J&K has Jammu, Leh and Ladakh too, they don't want Azadi, along with Kashmiri Pandits and some pious Muslims they want to be part of Indian Dominion. :coffee:

Last edited:
Wow!!
What an oxymoron!!

You've been brainwashed :lol:

Thats why I have used quotation marks for both Pakistan and India. Because in my perspective Democracy in Pakistan and India are far from Democracy, especially in Pakistan.

We live in a democracy here in the United Kingdom unlike India. If India believes that kashmir wants to be part of "Democratic" India, Step aside and let the International community/Third Party carry out a referendum.

Be brave and believe in your fellow Kashmiri Citizens. One day or another Kashmiri people will have their say, Borders are not made forever. India should know that, better than anyone else.
Don't spew BS out here.

And you get a positive rating for this tripe? Wow! On PDF, write the Pak viewpoint and the mods and TTs fall over themselves to dish out positive ratings!

Totally one sided rant when you are blissfully unaware of the UN Resolutions.

Thats why I have used quotation marks for both Pakistan and India. Because in my perspective Democracy in Pakistan and India are far from Democracy, especially in Pakistan.

Fine!

But do you know that Indian side of kashmir has its own constitution & flag??
And that no Indian (non- kashmiris) can buy a plot in kashmir?

We conduct elections in Kasmir like any other democracy should.
Now why do you think India is any less democratic than UK??

Fine!

But do you know that Indian side of kashmir has its own constitution & flag??
And that no Indian (non- kashmiris) can buy a plot in kashmir?

We conduct elections in Kasmir like any other democracy should.
Now why do you think India is any less democratic than UK??
Because India kill terrorists in Kashmir whereas Britain give them benefits and safe heavens in Britain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom