What's new

Cambodian youths offer to fight IS in exchange for US help to expel Vietnamese out of Phu Quoc

a former lawmaker wants to lead a platoon of amateur soldiers into a war against the IS?
WOW I am not sure if the IS begins to laugh or cry?

Loool funny indeed. :lol:
However, i dont understand why cambodians hate vietnam sooo much. Even though i know vietnam took some of their lands/islands in the past. But still thats history/long time ago. It still doesnt explain the passionate hate they have for vietnam, it is indeed quite troubling. :disagree:

Well its similar to the hate the vietnamese have for china i guess. :lol:. Asia is indeed an interesting place(geopoliticallly speaking).:cheesy::police:

CNRP Activist Offers to Fight Against Islamic State | The Cambodia Daily

Like the title said. I have no intention to mock or make fun of Cambodian friends but really, people of CNRP should study some political courses before making ridiculous offer like that.
Hey, you know Mr. Rainsy , right ... so no surprise .... :partay:

However, i dont understand why cambodians hate vietnam sooo much. Even though i know vietnam took some of their lands/islands in the past. But still thats history/long time ago. It still doesnt explain the passionate hate they have for vietnam, it is indeed quite troubling. :disagree:

Well its similar to the hate the vietnamese have for china i guess. :lol:. Asia is indeed an interesting place(geopoliticallly speaking).:cheesy::police:
China - Vietnam - Cambodia are complex case for sure ... :D

Hey, you know Mr. Rainsy , right ... so no surprise .... :partay:

China - Vietnam - Cambodia are complex case for sure ... :D

Yh bro. Same with china-japan-south korea duo as well.
Thats without mentioning india-pakistan-bengladesh case.lool and many others in the region. :lol:

Understandable thought.
the wannbe fighters should fight to survive in the traffic jungles of Cambodia first. If they survive, we will talk :D

well, they have 1,000 reasons to hate vietnam :partay:

in ancient times when vietnam ruled cambodia (we took the country from the kingdom of thailand by force), vietnamese emperors imposed harsh vietnamese law and orders in cambodia. for example, the order how the cambodian men and women had to dress and with what colors. not every cambodian could wear dress and color they wanted :)

Last edited:
the wannbe fighters should fight to survive in the traffic jungles of Cambodia first. If they survive, we will talk :D

well, they have 1,000 reasons to hate vietnam :partay:

in ancient times when vietnam ruled cambodia (we took the country from the kingdom of thailand by force), vietnamese emperors imposed harsh vietnamese law and orders in cambodia. for example, the order how the cambodian men and women had to dress and with what colors. not every cambodian could wear dress and color they wanted :)

Hmmm....i see. Never knew that. So its kind of similar to what china did when they ruled vietnam for centuries as well. So Reason vietnnam resents/hates china to this day,just like cambodia resent vietnam till today.
I think you asians should reallly forget history and move on....jeez...you people have too much historical greviances which still holds you back. You people can indeed learn from us in europe. Look how united,peaceful and strong we are today. :-):cheers::bunny::yahoo:

Hmmm....i see. Never knew that. So its kind of similar to what china did when they ruled vietnam for centuries as well. So Reason vietnnam resents/hates china to this day,just like cambodia resent vietnam till today.
I think you asians should reallly forget history and move on....jeez...you people have too much historical greviances which still holds you back. You people can indeed learn from us in europe. Look how united,peaceful and strong we are today. :-):cheers::bunny::yahoo:
It's just a detail in picture, search more and you will see ...

interesting, the people of Laos have little problem with Vietnam. Only the Khmers or Cambodians.
anyway they are all barbarians, uncivilized folks in our eyes. Pls blame the chinese as we adopted their world view :rofl:

..... Look how united ,peaceful and strong we are today. :-):cheers::bunny::yahoo:

Thats a good joke indeed; want to know what German thinks of Britains? (Hint: it involves with certain island nation which deserves to be packed as a whole and shipped to the American continent) Whether peaceful or not is not up for European to decide as long as being underdog in US "alliance", and with so many involvement in dirty buisness led by US Europeans are anything but peaceful. The same thing about strength, first become independent and united (which will never happen) and then claim to be strong, after shaking off american interferance some european nations could become strong individualy, but EU as a whole can never be strong without reforming the whole system which would in turn destroy the foundation of the idea, there is just too much compromises.

Thats a good joke indeed; want to know what German thinks of Britains? (Hint: it involves with certain island nation which deserves to be packed as a whole and shipped to the American continent) Whether peaceful or not is not up for European to decide as long as being underdog in US "alliance", and with so many involvement in dirty buisness led by US Europeans are anything but peaceful. The same thing about strength, first become independent and united (which will never happen) and then claim to be strong, after shaking off american interferance some european nations could become strong individualy, but EU as a whole can never be strong without reforming the whole system which would in turn destroy the foundation of the idea, there is just too much compromises.

Lool you want to compare the hate and resentment you people have against each other with us in the E.U? lool funny indeed.

We in the E.U have more or less solved all our conflicts we had with each other . today its britain and france(once arch ennemies with germany) who now beg germany to rearm, forget about the past and get more involve in world affairs/conflicts , unfortunately germany still refuses though.:( When are we going to see china beg japan to forget about the past and rearm, get more involved in world affairs/conflicts? today france, germany and we all commomerate the end of world war II together as partners/allies , when are we going to see china and japan commomerate the end of the war together? Lol

Today we in europe/U.S are still united when faced with a foreign power/non western country who tries and undermine our interests and we are prepared to place sanctions against them to achieve our objectives. When have you seen asian countries uniting together to face a foreign power(even more so when its not an asian country)?lool Truth be told many/almost all asian countries will rather have the U.S or any western country for that matter as the dominant power in Asia than their own Asian neighbour(much less rival) :agree:. This not bring a white supremacists or whatever. This is just stating facts. :bunny: if a survey is conducted today to choose which country between say china and the U.S will asians rather have as the dominnant power in their region, guess the answer: :usflag: with an overwhelming majority.

Reason U.S military bases are spread over the region and most countries there are even still asking for more U.S involvement not less. Lool :p:

So keep up your fights/conflicts and divisions/hatred among china, india, bengladesh, vietnam. Cambodia, laos, pakistan, japan,, phillippines, korea etc. All you people have hatred conflicts among yourselves and are trying to contain one another with our help. :omghaha:
So much for ASIANS FOR ASIANS like one member here said on another thread.:lol:

Last edited:
That is the price to
Lool you want to compare the hate and resentment you people have against each other with us in the E.U? lool funny indeed.

We in the E.U have more or less solved all our conflicts we had with each other . today its britain and france(once arch ennemies with germany) who now beg germany to rearm, forget about the past and get more involve in world affairs/conflicts , unfortunately germany still refuses though.:( When are we going to see china beg japan to forget about the past and rearm, get more involved in world affairs/conflicts? today france, germany and we all commomerate the end of world war II together as partners/allies , when are we going to see china and japan commomerate the end of the war together? Lol

Today we in europe/U.S are still united when faced with a foreign power/non western country who tries and undermine our interests and we are prepared to place sanctions against them to achieve our objectives. When have you seen asian countries uniting together to face a foreign power(even more so when its not am asian country)?lool truth be told many/almost all asian countries will rather have the U.S or any western country for that matter as the dominant power in Asia their own Asian neighbour(much less rival) :agree:. This not bring a white supremacists or whatever. This is just stating facts. :bunny: if a survey is conducted today to choose which country between say china and the U.S will asians rather have as the dominnant power in their region, guess the answer: :usflag: with an overwhelming majority.

Reason U.S military bases are spread over the region and most countries there are even still asking for more U.S involvement not less. Lool :p:

So keep up your fights/conflicts and divisions/hatred among china, india, bengladesh, vietnam. Cambodia, laos, pakistan, japan,, phillippines, korea etc. All you people have hatred conflicts among yourselves and are trying to contain one another with our help. :omghaha:
So much for ASIANS FOR ASIANS like one member here said on another thread.:lol:
how about Spain gypbrolta straits? Catalonia or some name like that where Queen of England just said that it is duspute with Spain.

Disputed status of Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
o
That is the price to

how about Spain gypbrolta straits? Catalonia or some name like that where Queen of England just said that it is duspute with Spain.

Disputed status of Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you red my posts on here well, then you will know that i have said several times that we do have minor differences among ourselves , but that doesnt mean we will ever take a foreign power's side(a non western one for that mattet) over our neighbour/european country. Reason we created the E.U and partner together was to better cordinate our policies better together with our ally U.S towards other emerging powers/potential rivals who might want to change the currennt status quo. So yes we do have minor differences here and there(nowhere near that of asia by the way) but we still stick together in our foreigb policies anfd support each other when doing so abroad.

Any issues we have among ourselves is kept private and is best solved between us, not inviting a foreign power(or asian one for that mattet) to intervene in the dispute. For example have you ever heard spain or britain ever calling on china or russia or Japan to intervene in their dispute ? Nope never. Have you ever seen them inviting a foreign power to help them contain the other? Nope never. Since we know doing so will not only comlicate matters but will also mean creating divisions in our region. So thats the difference between us and you. :agree:

I didnt want to get into all these, its the chinese guy huaren that forced me to. So there you go :D

o

If you red my posts on here well, then you will know that i have said several times that we do have minor differences among ourselves , but that doesnt mean we will ever take a foreign power's side(a non western one for that mattet) over our neighbour/european country. Reason we created the E.U and partner together was to better cordinate our policies better together with our ally U.S towards other emerging powers/potential rivals who might want to change the currennt status quo. So yes we do have minor differences here and there(nowhere near that of asia by the way) but we still stick together in our foreigb policies anfd support each other when doing so abroad.

Any issues we have among ourselves is kept private and is best solved between us, not inviting a foreign power(or asian one for that mattet) to intervene in the dispute. For example have you ever heard spain or britain ever calling on china or russia or Japan to intervene in their dispute ? Nope never. Have you ever seen them inviting a foreign power to help them contain the other? Nope never. Since we know doing so will not only comlicate matters but will also mean creating divisions in our region. So thats the difference between us and you. :agree:

I didnt want to get into all these, its the chinese guy huaren that forced me to. So there you go :D

You can keep dreaming in your delusion about the unity in europe, just because european nations are not fighting against each other doesnt mean they are moving foward, in fact its quite the opposite within EU as they are holding each other back. And seriously are you really blind to see the resentment among europeans for each other and the hate for american interferance? Or maybe that is this the reason why british people are being resented among Germans which is ever increasing since american campaign aginst terrorism , a british EU exit would probably be the only smart thing to do like for every other central western european member state, that way some europeans might still move foward instead of holdng up everybody.

And yes east asia is a mess, yet even in a mess we are progressing much faster than Europeans, one of the reasons might be the pressure we feel from each other and the ambition in competition.

Back
Top Bottom