What's new

China does not feel like an economy in crisis, Amid talk of high youth unemployment, trains, cinemas and concerts are full

What they are doing is try to fudge data by trying to pull a fast one.

Because it will not make sense if you count the entire youth population (which is at 96 million) and then represented the denomination of the 6 million youth that can't find work and then proceed to say the % is low because it's 6/96 = 6%, because either the entire youth population would have to be employed and not studying, or you have to count studying as an employment.

You cannot mix a denomination base into a true/filtered figure, it does not represent the data set nor it subset. That's however, is the most common way to fudge data, because they hope you don't process what they say.
Ok that makes more sense now, damn

I was scratching my head, as to why they would even attempt to mix up students into employment data.

Did you notice that, the person responding says that, the data is based on some survey and out of 3,40,000 households surveyed (in 31 provinces) 2,50,000 households are in Urban areas. This means very few rural areas are surveyed.

Two more curious things I found

The employment pressure of young people is still high, there is a shortage of high-skilled personnel, and "difficulties in job hunting" and "difficulties in recruiting workers" coexist, so as to promote the balance of total employment supply and demand and the structure of employment. Reasonable, but still needs to be strengthened.

This seems like word play, I mean every Chinese poster here has been saying that, Chinese students don't want to get employed in jobs that don't require their level of qualification. Here this man says there is shortage of high skilled personnel !! Then also goes onto say difficulties in job hunting exists lol. WTF

There are so many conflicting details in this one report

Ok that makes more sense now, damn

I was scratching my head, as to why they would even attempt to mix up students into employment data.

Did you notice that, the person responding says that, the data is based on some survey and out of 3,40,000 households surveyed (in 31 provinces) 2,50,000 households are in Urban areas. This means very few rural areas are surveyed.

Two more curious things I found

The employment pressure of young people is still high, there is a shortage of high-skilled personnel, and "difficulties in job hunting" and "difficulties in recruiting workers" coexist, so as to promote the balance of total employment supply and demand and the structure of employment. Reasonable, but still needs to be strengthened.

This seems like word play, I mean every Chinese poster here has been saying that, Chinese students don't want to get employed in jobs that don't require their level of qualification. Here this man says there is shortage of high skilled personnel !! Then also goes onto say difficulties in job hunting exists lol. WTF

There are so many conflicting details in this one report
You sort of already know this when they refused to even release the raw data.

I mean, it's one thing you want to twerk the interpretation, you may want to hold off the result, but you NEVER not release the data because it may indicate something else, because raw data is raw data, it is as is, if there is 6 million unemployed, then you will release the 6 million figure, how many in that data set and how you interpret that data come afterward.

So by seeing this, you know they are trying to fudge those data...

You sort of already know this when they refused to even release the raw data.

I mean, it's one thing you want to twerk the interpretation, you may want to hold off the result, but you NEVER not release the data because it may indicate something else, because raw data is raw data, it is as is, if there is 6 million unemployed, then you will release the 6 million figure, how many in that data set and how you interpret that data come afterward.

So by seeing this, you know they are trying to fudge those data...
by the way they handled covid data during reopening everyone should’ve understood that from now on data will be released on a terror feudal xi’s temperament basis

by the way they handled covid data during reopening everyone should’ve understood that from now on data will be released on a terror feudal xi’s temperament basis
Well, the Chinese handle that by simply not reporting death under COVID, how you may ask? It's simple, just don't test them.

You need to look at death certificate issue during COVID time and you will have a raw idea how many people died during that period with COVID

Well, the Chinese handle that by simply not reporting death under COVID, how you may ask? It's simple, just don't test them.

You need to look at death certificate issue during COVID time and you will have a raw idea how many people died during that period with COVID
every year US releases total deaths and the excess deaths matched covid death numbers

we can calculate covid deaths based on this but will china stop releasing or fudge deaths count as well?

every year US releases total deaths and the excess deaths matched covid death numbers

we can calculate covid deaths based on this but will china stop releasing or fudge deaths count as well?
I don't think you can fudge death count......

I mean if they are homeless hobo maybe, but there are going to be someone accounted for each death, it really hard to fudge that

I don't think you can fudge death count......

I mean if they are homeless hobo maybe, but there are going to be someone affected somehow by each death, it really hard to fudge that
theyll have an internal record and a public casualty record just like during mao days

how many died during great leap forward and cultural revolution and tiananmen square? they probably know, but maybe those records are burned already

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom