What's new

calling general Faisal naseer the dirty harry psychopath is treason - case registered against IK

Which is so strange for me, because you would think people who are living in such shit conditions would want to change it the most, but no, majority of them are lazy, or just uninterested.

Absolutely. I'm amazed and baffled as to why. When I speak to some of my cousins in Pakistan, it's almost like they don't watch the news or current affairs in the country. They have completely turned their heads the other way or buried their heads in the sand. They'd do anything but revolt and take a stand.

You can call him a Gh@ndoo, The Afghans are into bacha baazi
and Pakistani Generals are into Budha Baazi.

Absolutely. I'm amazed and baffled as to why. When I speak to some of my cousins in Pakistan, it's almost like they don't watch the news or current affairs in the country. They have completely turned their heads the other way or buried their heads in the sand. They'd do anything but revolt and take a stand.
What will it take them to wake up? Working on waking the sleeping giant (the huge population that's currently uninterested) would be the best way to fight this oppression. Just having the numbers might win us the fight without actually having aa fight.

07131339d34c44a.jpg

Why has Dawn blurred the person wearing the uniform?

Oh now I understand. The person in the uniform is most likely Hafiz sahib. He is leading the meeting busy political engineering.

Their faces are telling a story. These guys understand what is coming.
They won't get theirs until we wake up the rest of Pakistanis to what is happening... too many people are still sleeping, which is why they are not budging. Some one once said "quantity is a quality itself which can win wars", Pakistanis, while huge in numbers are not making use of this "quality" because of their neutrality in the current situation.

What will it take them to wake up? Working on waking the sleeping giant (the huge population that's currently uninterested) would be the best way to fight this oppression. Just having the numbers might win us the fight without actually having aa fight.

I think they are so accustomed to being shafted over the years, that they have a slave mentality hard wired in their heads. What's more shocking is that in DHA, many of the residence are hard-core supporters of PML-N, despite seeing their abysmal performance and currup5 in broad daylight. Truly baffling. Had it been any other nation on earth, they would have fixed their issues 30 years ago. Heck even Sri Lanka has more ghairat.

They won't get theirs until we wake up the rest of Pakistanis to what is happening... too many people are still sleeping, which is why they are not budging. Some one once said "quantity is a quality itself which can win wars", Pakistanis, while huge in numbers are not making use of this "quality" because of their neutrality in the current situation.

We will remember. PPP that always claims to be democratic and liberal is the biggest hypocrite out of the entire lot. Conspiring with the armed forces. Pure evil if what PPP is.

I think they are so accustomed to being shafted over the years, that they have a slave mentality hard wired in their heads. What's more shocking is that in DHA, many of the residence are hard-core supporters of PML-N, despite seeing their abysmal performance and currup5 in broad daylight. Truly baffling. Had it been any other nation on earth, they would have fixed their issues 30 years ago. Heck even Sri Lanka has more ghairat.
How can we help this situation, how can we waake them up?

We will remember. PPP that always claims to be democratic and liberal is the biggest hypocrite out of the entire lot. Conspiring with the armed forces. Pure evil if what PPP is.
Most people already know this, yet nothing has happened.

How can we help this situation, how can we waake them up?

Most people already know this, yet nothing has happened.

LOL Dawn has edited the image on their site:

Screenshot_20230407-151302~2.png

Completely removed the other side of the table. Also cropped the image in such a way that no PPP politicians are visible. Cunning maniacs.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the Pakistanis living abroad hurt more for Pakistan than actual Pakistanis do living in the country.
If the election date is not met, I think IK should give the call to the people to revolt. I'll take the first flight back to Pak to take part.

Yeah, like me.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the Pakistanis living abroad hurt more for Pakistan than actual Pakistanis do living in the country.
If the election date is not met, I think IK should give the call to the people to revolt. I'll take the first flight back to Pak to take part.

I wanted Pakistan to be a 1st world developed secular country that is civilized, clean, principled, respected and which completely mogs India into another dimension.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom