What's new

Burma and North East India theater

Here's a fun fact, 15 times more Bangladeshis die in dhaka Road accidents than the so called "insurgency" in the North East. Insurgency in the north east is on its death bed.

If Bangladeshis want to get culled, then I d say bring it on! Using Kalu_Miah's logic, don't forget there 1.2 Billion of us as opposed to 160 Million little Bangladeshis:lol:

I d suggest you lots go get yourself checked out at doctors, getting way too many wet dreams these days:lol:

Better you compare the GDP size.

Just a thought. Would abandoning of the no first use nuclear doctrine help to keep the adventurism of some of these small nations in check? I mean, just as a scare tactic?

You miss the point. It is your 1.2 billion against 38 million in North East states. Bangladesh will deny space to operate as this is not our problem. We are not involved in this period, not helping any sides.

Burma, being close to China, is already helping and will continue to help.

So why are we getting threatened? Because we bring it up to discuss it?

Your insurgency is real, it is not dead. You can come back and tell us when it is actually dead.

No :disagree:, its 1.2 billion vs 160 million Bangladeshis.

Just a thought. Would abandoning of the no first use nuclear doctrine help to keep the adventurism of some of these small nations in check? I mean, just as a scare tactic?

Nope! possibly it might provide an impetus for these small nations to develop their own nuclear weapons program.

Trolling will not help advance your cause, you have to counter logic with logic in a debate. You have a problem with or without us, and it is not our obligation to help you solve your problem.

Trolling will not help advance your cause, you have to counter logic with logic in a debate. You have a problem with or without us, and it is not our obligation to help you solve your problem.

Do you have anymore megaton poont from Bangladesh poonting site Times of Assam. :woot:

You miss the point. It is your 1.2 billion against 38 million in North East states. Bangladesh will deny space to operate as this is not our problem. We are not involved in this period, not helping any sides.

Burma, being close to China, is already helping and will continue to help.

So why are we getting threatened? Because we bring it up to discuss it?

Your insurgency is real, it is not dead. You can come back and tell us when it is actually dead.

Burma is helping? Myanmar and Bhutan purged all the terrorists out of their territory, and then the Indian soldiers had a good shooting practise, with live targets.

Statistics show that insurgency is dying, more than half of the groups have called for indefinite ceasefire, half of their leaders are in jail or dead and many others are on negotiation table. India wasn't focussing on its north east so these terrorists and their faggot supporters had a free run. Now North East is the centerpoint of India's look east policy, so their days are numbered.

If Bangladesh wants to come join and get its shyte slapped, be our guest, as I said earlier, will give us the perfect opportunity to annex CHT and Rangpur. :lol:

I can't understand how people can even have dreams of these sorts . I mean here is a country called Bangladesh

Half of whose population lives below poverty line
Human development index is low
In 100 years it is expected to be underwater ( atleast some part)

They have only two neighbours and yet they are willing to piss off both their neighbours like this ? Calling for their disintegration ?

One India and the other is a much smaller nation Mynamar which in this day has the backing of India , china and gradually also the West .

And they seem serious about having such ideas.

I mean if these were kids , I would have understood , but the way they talk almost all seem like grown ups to me .Where do these delusions come from ?

Rather than thinking about improving their own condition , they want to take Panga with their only two neighbours. You really need to be retarded for something like this. Nothing more , nothing less - but retarded .

Usually I use the word retarted just to insult people , but here I am really serious. These people really seem retarded to me .What can one say to a bunch of retards . you can't discuss things with retards now can you ? Just leave them alone . I just hope Bangladesh is not full of people of this kind and if they are not then they better lock this species up . They are not supposed to be roaming outside freely and getting access to internet or even computers.

Nope! possibly it might provide an impetus for these small nations to develop their own nuclear weapons program.

What you say sounds logical. But I think you would agree that a nuke is as much a weapon for psychological warfare as it is for the physical act of destruction. But in the context of these small nations minus the nukes, the most powerful weapon in india's arsenal is rendered useless - for both annihilation or intimidation. We may as well exploit the advantages that such a weapon offers for purposes of coercive diplomacy. As for them acquiring nukes - won't the current nuclear regime punish any such attempts?

What you say sounds logical. But I think you would agree that a nuke is as much a weapon for psychological warfare as it is for the physical act of destruction. But in the context of these small nations minus the nukes, the most powerful weapon in india's arsenal is rendered useless - for both annihilation or intimidation. We may as well exploit the advantages that such a weapon offers for purposes of coercive diplomacy.

Our conventional military might already does that.

Also, our nuclear weapons were never meant for intimidation or power projection, they merely serve to prevent nuclear first strike.

As for them acquiring nukes - won't the current nuclear regime punish any such attempts?

Very difficult in the present era, but not impossible.

Just a simple question

What will be the reaction in Dhaka if tomorrow's newspapers read that few couple of Agnis and Prithivis are poiting towards Dhaka and I guess for Agni we dont even have to come to north east?

Ok answers apart from throwing the dagger from Bangladesh to the launch site which would disable the agni by cutting it into two... :D

I never thought people of Bangladesh are so anti-India.Coming here has opened my eyes about China and BD.
I hope these extremists come to power in Bangladesh soon.It will give us the perfect excuse to cut Bangladesh to its size.
This is it for me now.From now on I am gonna advocate a stern policy against Bangladesh.
Also gonna give trouble to our Bangladeshi janitor :p

Times of Assam is a Bangladeshi megatonn poont, no such newspaper exists in Assam. :woot:

That article posted by kalu_miah is not from any Times of Assam, it's from Burma Centre Delhi [ BCD ] . I saw you asserted the same thing twice saying that's a Bangladeshi site. This is your previous quote:

Do you have anymore megaton poont from Bangladesh poonting site Times of Assam.

Unfortunately your level of IQ or denying capability of the fact is a shame when your countrymen see you naked to outsider. If you assert that Burma Centre Delhi [ BCD ] is a Bangladeshi site, that really sounds cool on our annexation over your new delhi :P . Following are 2 whois reports links on the site Burma Centre Delhi [ BCD ] that say the registrant city is new delhi and name servers are NS9.HOSTSEARCHINDIA.COM, NS10.HOSTSEARCHINDIA.COM, if you are cappable of reading properly (don't make it again something like times of assam), go through these but again don't tell new delhi is controlled by BD :no: :

burmacentredelhi.org Whois Lookup & IP | Whois.net

burmacentredelhi.org WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

It doesnt help u either.. Have never seen u reply to posts which u cant reply, cos u cant accept truth....

That article posted by kalu_miah is not from any Times of Assam, it's from Burma Centre Delhi [ BCD ] . I saw you asserted the same thing twice saying that's a Bangladeshi site. This is your previous quote:

Do you have anymore megaton poont from Bangladesh poonting site Times of Assam.

Unfortunately your level of IQ or denying capability of the fact is a shame when your countrymen see you naked to outsider. If you assert that Burma Centre Delhi [ BCD ] is a Bangladeshi site, that really sounds cool on our annexation over your new delhi :P . Following are 2 whois reports links on the site Burma Centre Delhi [ BCD ] that say the registrant city is new delhi and name servers are NS9.HOSTSEARCHINDIA.COM, NS10.HOSTSEARCHINDIA.COM, if you are cappable of reading properly (don't make it again something like times of assam), go through these but again don't tell new delhi is controlled by BD :no: :

burmacentredelhi.org Whois Lookup & IP | Whois.net

burmacentredelhi.org WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

Now u have proved its an UNWORTHY SOURCE

I never thought people of Bangladesh are so anti-India.Coming here has opened my eyes about China and BD.
I hope these extremists come to power in Bangladesh soon.It will give us the perfect excuse to cut Bangladesh to its size.
This is it for me now.From now on I am gonna advocate a stern policy against Bangladesh.
Also gonna give trouble to our Bangladeshi janitor :p

Dude don't go by the PDF wallahs but I think only Razakars, Jamatis & BNPs get internet connection in BD.

Back
Top Bottom