What's new

Burma and North East India theater

I really enjoyed PAF vs BAF and IN vs BN....:D

Yeah, that's the point I'm making. Our economy has been in stasis since the 60's and Bangladesh still isn't above us. I'm not sure about Pakistan but I'm sure it's not that far away. BTW you think you are in G-20?

Pakistan has GDP of 200 billion... Burma has GDP of 60 billion, that's atleast 3x your economy...

Also BD has GDP of $110 billion, we are again 2x the size of BD's.

Even if you compare Pakistan's PPP with Myanmars and BD's, Pakistan is far by a long shot.. Even check out the per capita of Pakistan, Myanmar, and BD... Pakistan is the winner...

We are in G-20 developing nations.

No. I thought we were dirt poor. That's why I'm truly shocked. You boys have a lot of problems.

Did you not bother reading my earlier post?

BD lost decades of development due to it being part of Pakistan.

It's GDP has been growing at around 6% a year since 2000 and it could well hit an average of 7% this decade.

Yes, BD is a poor country but it is at least going in the correct direction.

I really enjoyed PAF vs BAF and IN vs BN....:D

have you seen his posts...... he called F-16 are junks :rofl::rofl:..... i never seen such a ignorant..... none in the world will call F-16 as junks..... :angel:

You helped yourself first and that's no way a mistake :coffee: .
Its called killing two birds with one stone. Creating a new nation out off an adversary one also which is surrounded by India from three sides, and, to stop massacres of people at very large scale.

Win-Win. Both at strategic level and moral level (from rest of the world POV)

Yeah this is my second birth, in last birth i did ;)...... Here we represents India and Indian army etc.... these guys became best troll's in pdf.... yesterday itself some guy compared PAF with BAF and called PAF have junks..... (major saheeb) .......... before that IN vs BN....... this list keep going on.............

Oh yeah, talked with that guy Major Shaheb... He pulled out facts from his a$$ and I had to correct him.

please pm to mod's, we need Major...... i guess his next stop will be F-22 with F-7 BGI......

Did you not bother reading my earlier post?

BD lost decades of development due to it being part of Pakistan.

It's GDP has been growing at around 6% a year since 2000 and it could well hit an average of 7% this decade.

Yes, BD is a poor country but it is at least going in the correct direction.

East Pakistan growing slow, was only due to it not having a bigger industrial base and skilled workers. Most of East Pakistan was in poverty and also overpopulated, so companies usually only invested in West Pakistan.

have you seen his posts...... he called F-16 are junks :rofl::rofl:..... i never seen such a ignorant..... none in the world will call F-16 as junks..... :angel:

Funny thing is, BAF doesn't even have a plane in it's inventory that can match F-16... Sad. :tdown:

East Pakistan growing slow, was only due to it not having a bigger industrial base and skilled workers. Most of East Pakistan was in poverty and also overpopulated, so companies usually only invested in West Pakistan.

Funny thing is, BAF doesn't even have a plane in it's inventory that can match F-16... Sad. :tdown:

LOL.

East Pakistan was subsidising West Pakistan massively from 1947-1971.

It was blatant transfer of resources from East to West Pakistan.

Anyway, your "over-population" theory holds little water as BD has been growing quicker on average than West Pakistan since around 1990 anyway.

Pakistan has GDP of 200 billion... Burma has GDP of 60 billion, that's atleast 3x your economy...

Also BD has GDP of $110 billion, we are again 2x the size of BD's.

Even if you compare Pakistan's PPP with Myanmars and BD's, Pakistan is far by a long shot.. Even check out the per capita of Pakistan, Myanmar, and BD... Pakistan is the winner...

We are in G-20 developing nations.

He is taking about G-20 Major economies, only India is the member from Subcontinent.
G-20 major economies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think you are taking about G-20 Developing economies which is now G-23, Pakistan is the member of group.
G20 developing nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its called killing two birds with one stone. Creating a new nation out off an adversary one also which is surrounded by India from three sides, and, to stop massacres of people at very large scale.

Win-Win. Both at strategic level and moral level (from rest of the world POV)

That was so cunning:devil: :cheesy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom