What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

I think most people are missing the point here.

The Argentines are a complete bunch of sissies who can easily take back the Falklands if they were willing to put in the WORK for it.

All they have to do is spend around 2% of their GDP for around a decade.

This will allow them to purchase 100s of Sukhoi jets which will completely overwhelm any number of typhoons that the British can place on the Islands.

With air superiority achieved within a matter of a 30 minutes or so, the Argentines would then need around a division of airlifted paratroopers to finish the job off.

IMO, Argentina do not deserve the Falklands as they are not prepared to do the necessary work to take the Islands back from the British.

lastly, I am neutral in this dispute as I think both sides have a legitimate claim.

trolls I would say.

note really, as i was mentioning oly u right now.
U made it India vs Britan, just cos Indians supported Argentina. Learn to be on topic.
As majority here are south asians, we are bound to take one side support and u cant just abuse just cos we support the cause of argentine.

F 35 isnt there yet, along with QE class ACC. they have nuke subs and ICBMs though.
But as first no use policy, what use they are they? Even if they use Nuke option, they will lose support of the rest of the world, and britain would be fighting the South America as a whole, which it would lose badly than in dreams.

Even then, the Argentinian military are no match against the UK. With or without nukes. Period.

Don't know much about this issue. But it is often said that Fernández is using this to grab off attention on the troubles in her own country.

We are fighting for everyone who tolerated brits once. BD, Pakistan, falkland, Palestine, India and many more
what.gif

Even then, the Argentinian military are no match against the UK. With or without nukes. Period.

Don't know much about this issue. But it is often said that Fernández is using this to grab off attention on the troubles in her own country.

I dont support a military option though. Yes, argentine military is not yet stronger for now. But with developing economy, i believe they will have a good military in a decade or two, while britain is reducing the military expenditure

We are fighting for everyone who tolerated brits once. BD, Pakistan, falkland, Palestine, India and many more

Err, Mind explaining more?

There is no troll. The people of the valley of Kashmir care two hoots about India but the the people of Falklands love UK! Kid read about Falkland and then tell your Govt. to hold a vote in Valley of Kashmir. Incase you donot know, we have agreed that Falklanders will hold a vote to decide their future.

Hey Kid, people of falklands support UK because of massive immigration from mainland UK. India could just as well move millions of Indians into kashmir. A vote is insignificant since the demographics have already been changed , now shoo ...

That was not needed ? do you see the way he has been talking from the first page ? I am only stating facts anyway.

You live in England , i understand your situation , but i live in India and won't take his BS.

I know but did you see what made his say that? What does it have to do with us if Britain claims Falkland or America. Btw Britain claims Falkland Islands rightfully so.

Andaman and Nicobar islands are much closer to Myanmar and Singapore, that doesn't give them any right to claim them?

Why did he need to say anything as well? So it happens both ways buddy and I believe he was at wrong as well generelising and saying stuff about Indian Army.

Just checked the Argentinian military:

:rofl: :rofl:

Would the UK simply hand over the islands "peacefully" and "diplomatically"? :no:

Duffer u loose? Its the will of the people? Its what the UN resolution states. Justice was right its not only Indian's but Pakistani's who suffer from the same syndrome.

Mate, best not bring in or relate to the Kashmir matter. It is a completely different issue and topic.

It'll simply encourage more trolling. Yes, we South Asians are generally prone to trolling (I'm sorry).

We should support Great Britain on Falkland Islands.:pakistan:
As a Pakistani? doubt it, 99.9% of Pakistanis never heard of falkland, heck even I didn't know what it was untill i googled it few minutes ago and we shouldn't go around sticking our noses around in other countries business. Let britian and argentina figure it out.

Hey Kid, people of falklands support UK because of massive immigration from mainland UK. India could just as well move millions of Indians into kashmir. A vote is insignificant since the demographics have already been changed , now shoo ...

another dumb kid. What was the population of Argentinians's on Falklands before we allegedly illegally migrated there as Asians's do it to UK now? NADA = ZILCH. It was an inhabitated Island 100 years before a country called Argentina was called.

Majority of population is patriotic Pakistanis & Balochistan is legally part of Pakistan, Rulers of Kharan, Khuzdar & Lasbela joined Pakistan with full will soon after Pakistan's independance, Gawadar was purchased by Pakistan from Oman in 50's, North Balochistan joined as it had majority Muslims & Pushtuns, the only thing was Kalat which took long enough but finally joined by the Prince/Khan of Kalat. There is even a video on youtube about it. So why will Pakistan held refrendum in whole Balochistan just cuz of Kalat? As for Gigit & Baltistan they are very happy & they demand to become province of Pakistan so no issue there.

P.S Now i hope @WebMaster & @Aeronaut will take care of you who is continiously dragging offtopics & derailing the thread.

Ok Balochistan is a sensitive topic such as you fear but Falkland ur not scared to comment about? Go ahead call the mods. The refuge of the weak, is he who forgets to debate reality but clings on to his mothers skirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Owe billion dollars we looted are you on grass? There was nothing called India when we occupied it but we were UK when we occupied you.

Well i am happy you provide us jobs but you do not do it out of charity but because we are better than your country men otherwise why would you?

PAK and Aksai Chin is what you lost when you were invaded while Falkland remains ours. Go suck on that.

Yet 1000's of Indian's sell their family to come to UK illegally for a better dream and not the otherway around. Proves Justice katju's point.
mate first of all i don't think you are an englishman(coz of your peculiar english writing) which clearly proves that you are not by any chance an English gentleman,rather you are probably one of the millions of immigrants!and secondly we don't give a hoot to what a tiny country like britain thinks about us and please understand that this time you won't be able to stop France from selling their weapons to Argentina like the way your ex-P.M. Mrs.Margaret Thatcher did in 1982!so it will be a fair game this time and personally i think the Argentines will probably be successful this time as you don't have the capacity to wage a war 12k kms away from britain!:coffee:

Ok Balochistan is a sensitive topic such as you fear but Falkland ur not scared to comment about? Go ahead call the mods. The refuge of the weak, is he who forgets to debate reality but clings on to his mothers skirt.

Balochistan is as sensitive as England. Period

Thread is on Falkland Is issue so better post something related to it, hiding behind any X,Y,Z issue won't solve anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom