What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

typical juvenile comment. justice Katju is so right about his fellow Indians. Emotional Fools bound by caste, honor killings etc but no knowledge. Falklands was uninhabited when the First Englishman swam on to it. Argentina did not even exist then. Atleast we took it back when it was invaded, which is more than India achieved in 1948 in Kashmir and we all know how they ran away from Tibet (when they dressed themselves as irregulars) and yes in 1962, we know how the Indian Army shat bricks in front of the Chinese, ran away and gave up vast amounts of land?
@Always Neutral

Mate, I try to avoid Britain-India discussion as both of these countries represent me. But you need to get some facts right. Yes, Britain has right on Falkland islands and we're not gonna let any country walk all over us and invade our sovereignty just because it lies in their proximity.

But you should also get your facts right. In 1948 Pakistani Mujahiddin invaded then sovereign princely state of Jammu and Kashmir forcing Raja to accede to India union. India regained control of populous valley and much of state before UN would intervene.

Ran away from Tibet? When was India in Tibet? You mean when Dalai Lama sought refuge in India? Dressed as irregulars? Lool In 1962 India was OFFICIALLY at war with China so, they didn't need to dress up as irregulars. Are you talking about 1999 when Pakistan Army dressed irregulars invaded LoC and denied their involvement?

Indian Army shot bricks in from of the Chinese? Loool Indian Army was outnumbered by 1:10, it still stood its' ground and fought although they lost. And gave up vast amouts of land? loool That's funny because "Territorial changes of 1962 war: Status quo ante bellum". It's Latin, I hope you know what it means :)

And yeah not to mention even today there are thousands of Indian Sikhs (Including my own brother who studies at Wellback College and who is also a senior Cadet from Ulverscroft who lead the march on Rememberence day in Victoria Park when your favourite Mullahs were busy with protests and slogans of "British soldiers rot in hell, Our soldiers in paradise") and Indian Gurkhas serving in British Army so people like you and me can go sleep in peace and ridicule each other online. How many Pakistanis who think it is against their Religion or Chinese are serving in British Army?

So don't get all worked up over some Ignorant Indians' comment and offend whole race. After this, I don't really expect a reply from you but still I'll be looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far i have shown restraint when it comes to dealing with your racist supremacist @$$. Better watch that filthhyy mouth about calling me a boy here you old sniwlish little shrimp. Call me a boy again see if i don't tear you a new a$$whole. It will get real nasty up in here real fast so watch that hatred you are spewing. Mod's will allow it specially when it comes to showing your racist face in light.

I have proved my point only a kid will react like this.

This Brit is living in his own fantasy world. The fact is your universities needs us more than ever. Remember that LMU episode? How your ambassadors cried when they posed restrictions on the Indian students? If we stop coming then your Education sector would be dead.

And as for Kashmir. Try pitching the brit army in a condition like that. Won't be able to hold ground for more than 2 days. South Asians will dominate UK. No wonder why u hate us. We are the so called people who take away your jobs. Haha.

Out of your mind? What I mean was we will be better than you in economy and business sector. And you are feeling so bad by the just mention of 'rule' world. Then just imagine our wrath for your 150 years rule on our country which was not only unethical but also full of injustice.

@Always Neutral, this is what I thought of. He took Allah's name in a good, positive way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have proved my point only a kid will react like this.

You proved nothing other than showed how stubborn a brit can be when he's show his true face to him. I'm not going repeat it again you dikwatt, you give respect to get some in return otherwise business is usual and your @$$ is on the platter.

So you are here the only torchbearer illuminating the PDF with your fallen empire attitude. You brits are getting delluted with the mix of the world and there hardly anything you can do now. minorities are outnumbering your supremacist race faster than the bunnies are breeding in their boroughs. Your Empire bled other countries of their wealth and hindered their development into self-supporting, wealthy societies, now you wonder why these people come here to find a better life, and that's a big bull about coming to your country for better life. In reality we are sending all the proceeds back home to better ourselves like you did centuries ago. Difference is we are doing it more civilised way than the savagery which was orchestrated by your racist supremacist ancestors.

dont stereotype all brits buddy....
the one here is one of his kind here at pdf

A Civil Debate will be replied civily.

Mate, I try to avoid Britain-India discussion as both of these countries represent me. But you need to get some facts right. Yes, Britain has right on Falkland islands and we're not gonna let any country walk all over us and invade our sovereignty just because it lies in their proximity.

JUST MY POINT BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOUR COUNTRY MEN SEEMED TO BE MIS-INFORMED. JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY OF THEM WOULD SUPPORT SUCH A VOTE AS WE ARE ALLOWING IN FALKLAND IN THE KASHMIR VALLEY?

But you should also get your facts right. In 1948 Pakistani Mujahiddin invaded then sovereign princely state of Jammu and Kashmir forcing Raja to accede to India union. India regained control of populous valley and much of state before UN would intervene.

I AGREE BUT TODAY KASHMIR VALLEY WANTS TO HAVE VOTE WHICH WILL BE INDEPENDANT OF PAKISTAN AND INDIA ? WHY NOT GIVE THEM A CHANCE LIKE THE FALKLANDS AS MOST INDIANS WISH? i HAPPY TO INCLUDE BALOCHISTAN TOO

Ran away from Tibet? When was India in Tibet? You mean when Dalai Lama sought refuge in India? Dressed as irregulars? Lool In 1962 India was OFFICIALLY at war with China so, they didn't need to dress up as irregulars. Are you talking about 1999 when Pakistan Army dressed irregulars invaded LoC and denied their involvement?

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BUT THE INDIAN ARMY DID PARTICIPATE AS IRREGULARS AND THOSE RECORDS ARE YET TO BE DECLASSIFIED. I KNOW IT FOR A FACT.

Indian Army shot bricks in from of the Chinese? Loool Indian Army was outnumbered by 1:10, it still stood its' ground and fought although they lost. And gave up vast amouts of land? loool That's funny because "Territorial changes of 1962 war: Status quo ante bellum". It's Latin, I hope you know what it means :)

WELL WE HAVE THE HENDERSON BROOKS REPORT YET TO BE DECLASSIFIED SINCE 50 YEARS AND I HAVE READ IT. WHEN YOUR GOVT. DECLASSIFIES THE SAME YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY IS TRUE.

BRITAIN IS GOING DOWN :tdown:

First the empire , now the country , Deal with it :tup:

Yet 100000 Indian risk their lives to come hear illegally? Are you guys so dumb?

BRITAIN IS GOING DOWN :tdown:

First the empire , now the country , Deal with it :tup:

That wasn't needed mate. Indians can talk when 5 times the entire population of Britain can even afford food. We've still so much accomplish.

WELL WE HAVE THE HENDERSON BROOKS REPORT YET TO BE DECLASSIFIED SINCE 50 YEARS AND I HAVE READ IT. WHEN YOUR GOVT. DECLASSIFIES THE SAME YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY IS TRUE.

Plebicite in Kashmir Valley can't be held now since for that to take place under UN both countries needed to withdraw armed forces from the state. But Pakistan refused to withdraw forces from Pakistan held Kashmir and since then demography of that region has been altered with. Hindu Pundits were chased out of the valley by militants so India argues that current situation of valley doesn't represent independence time circumstances.

Do you have any sources for the same? Would really appreciate it.

Yet 100000 Indian risk their lives to come hear illegally? Are you guys so dumb?

I even know many many British Indian born and bred there coming to india looking for jobs as they cant get any in England. true story ;)

That wasn't needed mate. Indians can talk when 5 times the entire population of Britain can even afford food. We've still so much accomplish.

That was not needed ? do you see the way he has been talking from the first page ? I am only stating facts anyway.

You live in England , i understand your situation , but i live in India and won't take his BS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom