What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Keep in mind that is was bombs of your beloved americans that completely destroyed Mosul, Raqqah, Fallujah etc, all cities with majority Sunni population. And it is bombs of your beloved Americans that continue to rain above sunni-majority countries like Somalia and Afghanistan. But i guess you dont have problem with them

Don't give me that anti-Western nonsense. 19 Arabs caused more harm to the US within 1 single day than empty Mullah barking has in 40 freaking years and ANYONE else since WW2 outside of the Vietcong. The same Iraqi Sunni Arabs killed 90% of all US soldiers, more than the Afghans have killed in 20 years, lol.

The same KSA/Arab nations caused the biggest economic collapse in the US since WW2 (oil embargo) as well.

When the US was occupying Iraq, it was the Iraqi Sunni Arabs (within Iraq and elsewhere) that caused the US the most harm. By far. No comparison.

As for what you are writing, that was in campaigns against ISIS and supported by the vast majority of Iraqi Sunni Arabs themselves as ISIS was a trojan horse created/nurtured by the same US/West.

My main worry is our own backyard (Arab world).

I would welcome that tonight. The Al-Assad clan has a long history of treachery against their own Arab brethren and most importantly their own people. However as long as he is alive, it is better that he aligns with fellow Arabs than foreigners in particular the Farsi Mullah regime.

Similarly Libyans who are infighting foreigners to their own lands should suffer from the same faith, Insha'Allah.
He has nothing left... no need to side with ashes just to feel him with "us"...
He will be an issue in the short term and the long term... no need to give him even more power to stand up and betray us at the worst time.
So, my take on this has no options. ASSad need to die/removed and then we can take a decision.

We lay too much on "approximation" and look where that got us... Let's end this circle once a for all... Cockroaches need to be eliminated first then we talk.

The news about the arrest of Amiri and Khazali is unconfirmed btw, and seems unlikely to be true.

Don't give me that anti-Western nonsense. 19 Arabs caused more harm to the US within 1 single day than empty Mullah barking has in 40 freaking years. The same Iraqi Sunni Arabs killed 90% of all US soldiers, more than the Afghans have killed in 20 years, lol.

When the US was occupying Iraq, it was the Iraqi Sunni Arabs (within Iraq and elsewhere) that caused the US the most harm. By far. No comparison.

As for what you are writing, that was in campaigns against ISIS and supported by the vast majority of Iraqi Sunni Arabs themselves as ISIS was a trojan horse created/nurtured by the same US/West.

My main worry is our own backyard (Arab world).

But as i said, you didnt had problem with a foreign force(Americans)destroying ancient sunni cities like Mosul. Isnt it a bit hypocritical? Nothing of all these things would have occurred unless US hadnt invaded in Iraq in 2003. The Arab world failed to act when the west destroyed Iraq and Libya and created chaos. So you suffer the consequences

If this was a targeted strike on Qassem Soleimani then surely Trump's office would have prepared a proper statement rather than a brainless tweet long after the news was unraveling on the internet. The most logical explanation is that the US was not aware that Soleimani was present and, afraid of looking both grossly incompetent and reckless, are spinning to claim that this was a targeted assassination. Iran will respond either way, so they have nothing more to lose in this regard. As brainless as Trump and his administration are, it's difficult to imagine that they purposely chose to make such a significant escalation.

But as i said, you didnt had problem with a foreign force(Americans)destroying ancient sunni cities like Mosul. Isnt it a bit hypocritical? Nothing of all these things would have occurred unless US hadnt invaded in Iraq in 2003. The Arab world failed to act when the west destroyed Iraq and Libya and created chaos. So you suffer the consequences

Why am I even discussing this with some Greek person (or whatever your identity is)?

Your post is useless as you don't know my opinions. I always had a problem with the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. As I have always voiced. I don't need to state the obvious to you or anyone else here, lol.

The only Arabs that I knew who were for that invasion were the same Iraqi Shia Arab traitors aligned to Iran that you are crying for right now and ordinary Iraqis who were against the Saddam regime but none of them would have wanted to see what happened later.

Those cities are being rebuilt and will be rebuilt and it was not the US that destroyed them as much as you write it.

The Arabs let alone anyone else in the world (back in 2003) could have stopped the US from doing what they did. Anyway all this was caused by useless decisions by regimes in power. Decisions that I don't support and had nothing to do with as every other Arab not in power back then.

Similarly had Saddam not been dumb enough to attack Kuwait, the 2003 invasion would not have occurred. Had he been smarter, he might have been ruling to this day and Iraq might have been as rich as the average GCC country.

Anyway none of what I wrote above changes the accuracy of what I wrote earlier in this thread.

He has nothing left... no need to side with ashes just to feel him with "us"...
He will be an issue in the short term and the long term... no need to give him even more power to stand up and betray us at the worst time.
So, my take on this has no options. ASSad need to die/removed and then we can take a decision.

We lay too much on "approximation" and look where that got us... Let's end this circle once a for all... Cockroaches need to be eliminated first then we talk.

You know my opinion about the Al-Assad regime so no point discussing it. The main point is not to turn Arab countries into brothels and playgrounds for foreigners, something that is only possible when Arab country x or y is divided or unstable as seen in neighboring Libya from the Tunisian perspective.

As for al-Assad, he is on loan, everyone, including his biggest supporters and own family knows about it.

And have no illusions, we (Arabs) will deal with all those problems one way or another.

It’s being reported Trump ordered the killing of Soleimani.

Why am I even discussing this with some Greek person (or whatever your identity is)?

Your post is useless as you don't know my opinions. I always had a problem with the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. As I have always voiced. I don't need to state the obvious to you or anyone else here, lol.

The only Arabs that I knew who were for that invasion were the same Iraqi Shia Arab traitors aligned to Iran that you are crying for right now and ordinary Iraqis who were against the Saddam regime but none of them would have wanted to see what happened later.

Those cities are being rebuilt and will be rebuilt and it was not the US that destroyed them as much as you write it.

The Arabs let alone anyone else in the world (back in 2003) could have stopped the US from doing what they did. Anyway all this was caused by useless decisions by regimes in power. Decisions that I don't support it.

Similarly had Saddam not been dumb enough to attack Kuwait, the 2003 invasion would not have occurred. Had he been smarter, he might have been ruling to this day and Iraq might have been as rich as the average GCC country.

Anyway none of what I wrote above changes the accurate of what I wrote earlier in this thread.

Fact is though that it wasnt Iran that overthrew Saddam in 2003, neither Iran overthrew Qaddafi in 2011. Iran didnt also supported the endless "war on terror" in Sunni lands from yemen to Somalia and from Afghanistan to Mali. Even if Iran didnt exist the "made in America" chaos in the muslim world would

Back
Top Bottom