What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

If an aggressor tells you, 'Don't develop nukes, we are not going to attack you.'

Iran has trusted the West.

Iran if they are smart are going to develop nukes, sooner or later.

In the long-run, I don't think Iran has a choice on the matter if it wants to remain independent. Iran can't compete in conventional warfare with the US. That's not a slight at Iran. Nobody can, other than perhaps China given a decade or two. Iran has a conventional deterrent, but it merely increases the cost of war for the United States. Only a nuclear deterrent would put to an end America's imperialist dreams for Iran.

Fact is though that it wasnt Iran that overthrew Saddam in 2003, neither Iran overthrew Qaddafi in 2011. Iran didnt also supported the endless "war on terror" in Sunni lands from yemen to Somalia and from Afghanistan to Mali. Even if Iran didnt exist the "made in America" chaos in the muslim world would

Fact is that Afghanistan, Mali and Somalia is none of my business. How many times do you need to be told that my priority is my own backyard (Arab world)?

How many times do you need to be told that 1 evil (US interaction in the Arab and Muslim world) does not somehow remove another evil (Mullah regime)?

The US is a 240 year old country located 15.000 km away. In other words they are likely on loan in the region. The other entity is a historical enemy by large whose meddling is hidden by empty slogans, deception and lies. The average Arab/Muslim knows that the US is not a genuine friend. Not my problem that you can't see the difference.

My priority is a strong, prosperous, united and independent Arab world (cradle of civilization). I am against ALL hostile interference, regardless where it comes from.

If an aggressor tells you, 'Don't develop nukes, we are not going to attack you.'

Iran has trusted the West.

Iran if they are smart are going to develop nukes, sooner or later.

That is the problem of the Mullah's ruling Iran. Has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Iraq or Arabs. Also you must be very naive to think that Iran will be allowed to develop nuclear weapons without the Arabs (the same ones who started the trend in the Muslim world) following suit.

Last edited:
We learned a hard lesson dont dick sides we will just stay as uninvolved parties
US can do its thing from other countries we woll just watch out our own border
It depends if such war will involve only the US or not... and if it involves Muslim countries around... you will have to choose and get into it.

Fact is though that it wasnt Iran that overthrew Saddam in 2003, neither Iran overthrew Qaddafi in 2011. Iran didnt also supported the endless "war on terror" in Sunni lands from yemen to Somalia and from Afghanistan to Mali. Even if Iran didnt exist the "made in America" chaos in the muslim world would
they helped the US to topple Saddam and Taliban even with their anti-imperialism slogans they and Assad wanted Iraq to be a battleground because they knew they were next also it was Iran's loyalists who killed former Iraqi pilots and army officers and who had years of experience along with dozens of academics, security officials and Baath party high and low ranking members.

It depends if such war will involve only the US or not... and if it involves Muslim countries around... you will have to choose and get into it.

we don't have a government. we cannot pick sides.

As much as you revolutionists messianic freaks want a Iran Saudi war. We won't let it happen.

Its between Iran, Iraq and US.

That reminds me where did the strike originate from?

when you don't know where you end and devil starts, you consider devil your friend and tell him all your secret movements and ask protection from devil as a return for all you previous devilish deeds on behalf of devil. but sometime devil plays devil...oops

lesson learned: devil's assistant can never be a devil, devil will make sure of that.

I smiled at that "revolutionists messianic freaks"...

we cannot take this stress. we will nuke everyone indiscriminately back to their golden ages of babylon, persia, byzantine and Old Egypt.

we got RSS Nazis with their own religious fanatic inspired Akhand Bharat shit going on.

stress is not good for epidermis and ozone layer. believe that

we cannot take this stress. we will nuke everyone indiscriminately back to their golden ages of babylon, persia, byzantine and Old Egypt.

we got RSS Nazis with their own religious fanatic inspired Akhand Bharat shit going on.

stress is not good for epidermis and ozone layer. believe that

And now I loled.
You guys are Human Pufferfish ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom