What's new

BREAKING : MODI govt wants a 3 year jail for offensive&amoral messages on social media

Firstly, whom are your referring to as Bhakt ?

Next, the TOI article you copied & pasted was not written by you. It was merely copied & pasted therefore you do not have the lien to alter it in any manner & this includes the title. Making changes in the body or title amounts to doctoring it.

Hope this helps

you are here since 2008 you should know better how the bhakts here spread lies prefix headings etc nothing new about it stop whining an report my posts if you are offended or maybe you should learn how to ignore a post or two?thanks

Exactly. Its a dangerous move to curtail freedom and expression.

Congress did enough damage with their forcible censorship and actions of citizens who posted against Sharad Pawar and Chidambaram.

BJP must never walk down that path. Its the first step towards emergency.

Amoral and offensive is too wide a field, especially in a country like India...anything can be offensive and amoral to anybody at any given time..If this goes through...expect a case under this law on many active bloggers active and social media users. We aren't mature enough to use such governing laws in its true sense.

i cant miss updates pics status and videos of such important issue

absolutely. :agree:

So we can now inform cyber cell abt anti India/society comments made by Indian PDF members....and sent them to jail to be molested by jail guards

:lol:

the courts must ensure that the below beauty, merin joseph, is the jailer, and there are only female guards and cell mates... they can molest me all they want.

merin-joseph.jpg

Amoral and offensive is too wide a field, especially in a country like India...anything can be offensive and amoral to anybody at any given time..If this goes through...expect a case under this law on many active bloggers active and social media users. We aren't mature enough to use such governing laws in its true sense.

For something to be deemed "amoral" we first have to define what is "moral".

Morality is depended on the religion your follow. Since Panchali had 5 husbands, the morality is defined differently for Hindus than for a Christian or a muslim. Morality is defined by "Religion".

For a Digambara Jain, walking Nude is highly moral. So is it for a Naga hindu saint.

How is seeing a Nude Degambara Jain live any less offensive than reading something over the internet ? ...... Indian society is far to advanced to be restricted by such foolish laws.

My friend .....As you can see she is an IPS and jail police cadre os different and subordinate to IPS ....but i didn't saw any indian member on PDF made any inappropriate remark ...

i am left-wing extremist... i demand ms. merin to be put on special deputation as my jailer.

that should be complained to cyber cell or get booked with Abdul kareem Telgi

sad case his... it seems he was raped and that too by a aids-afflicted inmate.

Section 66A of the IT Act was amended by United Progressive Alliance II in 2008 against some "offensive" things online and after that it is in use,it is often misused.

Even if their is some justification of it regarding "inciting violence" it can be specified but its gross generalization provides politicians an opportunity to moderate which no one wants to loose..

For something to be deemed "amoral" we first have to define what is "moral".

Morality is depended on the religion your follow. Since Panchali had 5 husbands, the morality is defined differently for Hindus than for a Christian or a muslim. Morality is defined by "Religion".

For a Digambara Jain, walking Nude is highly moral. So is it for a Naga hindu saint.

How is seeing a Nude Degambara Jain live any less offensive than reading something over the internet ? ...... Indian society is far to advanced to be restricted by such foolish laws.

Exactly, you just came up with a couple of examples...there is a clash of generations, social status, lifestyles, religion, beliefs, ideology etc etc too for e.g.

I support the Modi government for this rule because now at least people think many times before posting such comments in social media while drunk. Enough happened with the respect of religion, country and great leaders.
AAP people are Ch@@@ who are supporting offensive and amoral messages. Do they mean that they support charli hebdo cartoonist ?

@Abingdonboy @sancho @jaunty @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @DRAY @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @[Bregs] @acetophenol @HariPrasad @he-man

, @saikumar , @Subho , @SN320 , @fsayed , @eowyn , @Tridibans , @rickblood19 , @sms , s_madaans , my2cents

@neehar , @jarves , @heisenberg , @Rangila , @proud_indian , @Assault Rifle , @Nitro , @lightoftruth , @eo

wyn , @Vicar , @HunterKiller , @Rajaraja Chola , @XiNiX , @Android , @nik22 , @banvanaxl , @Supp

ly&Demand , @Kill-The-Enemy , @Nair saab , @Shardul.....the lion , @Bullet500 , @Sunny009 , @PA

RIKRAMA , @bloo ,

@knightmare , @IND

@Indo-guy , @Brahmos_2 , @desert warrior , @gslv , @acetoph

enol , @Srinivas ,@MohitV

iatester , @sathya , @Indo-guy , @Brahmos_2 , @manishmaithani , @Ashokudu , @Badbadman , @desert warrior , @gslv , @Alpha1 , @SOHEIL , @acetophenol , @Choppers , @Blue Sword , @humanfirst , @Srinivas , @jiki , @akshay gehlot , @MohitV

@Capt.Popeye @sancho @XiNiX @Chanakya’s_Chant @Saprk @sandy_3126

�Z d@� � >
, @saikumar , @Subho , @SN320 , @fsayed , @eowyn , @Tridibans , @rickblood19 , @sms , s_madaans , my2cents

@neehar , @jarves , @heisenberg , @Rangila , @proud_indian , @Assault Rifle , @Nitro , @lightoftruth , @eo

wyn , @Vicar , @HunterKiller , @Rajaraja Chola , @XiNiX , @Android , @nik22 , @banvanaxl , @Supp

ly&Demand , @Kill-The-Enemy , @Nair saab , @Shardul.....the lion , @Bullet500 , @Sunny009 , @PA

RIKRAMA , @bloo ,

@knightmare , @IND

@Indo-guy , @Brahmos_2 , @desert warrior , @gslv , @acetoph

enol , @Srinivas ,@MohitV

iatester , @sathya , @Indo-guy , @Brahmos_2 , @manishmaithani , @Ashokudu , @Badbadman , @desert warrior , @gslv , @Alpha1 , @SOHEIL , @acetophenol , @Choppers , @Blue Sword , @humanfirst , @Srinivas , @jiki , @akshay gehlot , @MohitV @levina @CONNAN @gslv @TejasMk3

So isupportaap is jamahir. @gau8av @levina :enjoy:
Nope isupportaap can't be @jamahir. He stands by his belief and fights to put it across. That takes a lot of courage.

On topic:
This law is very ambiguous. Offensive message for some can be funny for others.
Though I think anything anti-India deserves some sort of punishment. I had reported a member on FB for regularly posting anti-India /pro-khalistan stuff and also for supporting ISIS. FB says that it didnt find anything offensive.
So yes I want Ministry of information and broadcasting to take some action against such ppl.

Hopefully this measure will bring some accountability to Indians using social media. I hope PDF is covered under this measure.

There use to be an Indian member from Mumbai but after PDF was banned in India temporarily over rovingma photo scandal. Mumbai police did a crack down on Indian Internet users and that member was arrested for continuing to visit and post on PDF violating the ban.

I don't know why I am 100% sure mujahidinds was a Hindu. I think, it was manvan, that fellow.,he used to use plentty of reverse psychology on Hindus, through being a Muslim of India. This fellow isupportaap on the other hand has real hatred somewhere. I can sense it. Anyway...murky stuff :lol: :cheers:

SO I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG?i knew it it was a hindutva extremist not a muslim
MokshaVimukthi
busted

This is a threat to freedom of speech itself... What the heck is "amoral" ?!

This BS has been the first step of any dictatorship in the past

Back
Top Bottom