What's new

Blast in Karachi targets CID

The II Chundrigarg Road is like the Wall Street of Pakistan and it has all the major Corporate institutions ... !!!

I really do not understand how it is possible that they always get so near to these high value targets with these huge carbombs.

Are they giving bribes to policemen manning the checkpoint on the roads? This should be investigated, because this happening to often.

without connectins inside and among the police as well as intelligence agencies, it will be difficult for them to carry out such attacks.

The II Chundrigarg Road is like the Wall Street of Pakistan and it has all the major Corporate institutions ... !!!

That is why i think money has changed hands (bribes) to get so close with such a huge carbomb.

Corruption makes things easy for these terrorists to strike Pakistan in the heart of Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to fight corruption as hard as they fight terrorism.

without connectins inside and among the police as well as intelligence agencies, it will be difficult for them to carry out such attacks.

one dont need connections its easy the location where it happened is bustling with people , there are hundreds of offices also the blast was heavy duty any one can easily go and place a rucksack or car full of explosives and the job is done.

however ttp and talibani dogs have messed about with the wrong people .... i hope our law enforcement gets toghether and crush these rats with iron claws ... May the dead rest in peace!!

Agencies pata nahi kahan soo rahi hoti hain...Is baat ki buhat ziada possibility lagti hai ke is hafte main jo series of blast huain hain wo Pakistan army ko north wazirstan main operation karne ke liye force karne ki aik kari houn.aur is kaam main foreigners bhi ho sakte hain.warna taliban masjid aur mazar ko he kyun target banate...

one dont need connections its easy the location where it happened is bustling with people , there are hundreds of offices also the blast was heavy duty any one can easily go and place a rucksack or car full of explosives and the job is done.

however ttp and talibani dogs have messed about with the wrong people .... i hope our law enforcement gets toghether and crush these rats with iron claws ... May the dead rest in peace!!

i agree with you, but we have to understand that it is not the first time and they have many times attacked intelligence and army HQs successfully in the past.

my office is rite behind this building in progressive plaza!!! The whole plaza has taken the impact! all the glasses shattered my car glasses shattered everyone in our office went deaff!!! omgggggg Fukin terroristsss!! Rotttt inn helll!!

This is big conspiracy.. 100% foreign element...how did this truck full offff blast material traveled all the way into this elite area of the city!!! Fuking CIA and Indian sponsored assholesss!!!!!

Agencies pata nahi kahan soo rahi hoti hain...Is baat ki buhat ziada possibility lagti hai ke is hafte main jo series of blast huain hain wo Pakistan army ko north wazirstan main operation karne ke liye force karne ki aik kari houn.aur is kaam main foreigners bhi ho sakte hain.warna taliban masjid aur mazar ko he kyun target banate...

Oh God! You still believe this. After how many claims of TTP, you will finally believe that they are the ones who are targeting us?
By the way they are claiming that they will attack presidency next. So let's see what happens.

Hardly a mint had passed after the blast and i started getting texts that Blackwater did this. :confused:

:pakistan:
I seriously hope that the b@stards sitting in their castles will just grow some b@lls and let the army handle these scumbags. Seal the major cities and just run havoc on these pathetic animals. For once now dont make this whole issue political, every city every town every street let it be Karachi, Peshawar, or Lahore or any other city! when it gets attacked its an attack on Pakistan. Lets fight these morons who are the enemy of Pakistan.

You got my vote if this could make life for our future generation save let it be this way!

What you guys say?

:pakistan:

You got my vote if this could make life for our future generation save let it be this way!

What you guys say?

the army can do nothing in cities like karachi, lahore, islamabad etc. tribal areas is something else.

my office is rite behind this building in progressive plaza!!! The whole plaza has taken the impact! all the glasses shattered my car glasses shattered everyone in our office went deaff!!! omgggggg Fukin terroristsss!! Rotttt inn helll!!

This is big conspiracy.. 100% foreign element...how did this truck full offff blast material traveled all the way into this elite area of the city!!! Fuking CIA and Indian sponsored assholesss!!!!!

Like Ahmad said above, "Denial, denial, denial". What is your point - that CIA and India can organize the logistics of getting explosives deep inside Karachi, but Pakistanis cannot? Do you realize what you are saying?

And this forum should implement a mechanism wherein all Thanks disappear as soon as the post is edited.

who can do this man...first time i hav been so close to the blast....i mean i heard that **** omg!!! that was huge that was destructive ..it had death written all over it.....no this is something big Y Karachi..and this area? Foreign hand 100000%%%%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom