What's new

Blast in Karachi targets CID

That might be the reason for TTP attacking the building. They did not want the imprisoned TTP people to divulge any information. Similar to the mafia tactics where witnesses or prisoners are shot dead, but these guys took down the whole building :eek:

crazy people man . I wish Pakistan the best in getting rid of them . some Pakistanies may not believe me when i say this , but i like most other Indians would never want these crazy people running affairs in our neighbourhood.

Wishing victory to Pakistan againt TTP . Just do us a favour and attack LET as well.

Spot on. These bastards will rot in hell. They have got no idea whom they are messing with. :tup::tup:

US is always after AFGHAN taliban in NWZ. They never ever drone attacked any TTP guy in Swat or SWZ..except Baitullah Mehsud who was an agent gone rouge. Maaa kiiii dummm in bc ki.

It was Pak army that destroyed the TTP in swat and NWZ and US was shocked by the success. Their agents destroyed at hands of PA.

TTP belongs to US supported by RAW to malign Talibans in Pakistan and force PA to take action against them in NWZ. The real Talibans have always condemned TTP and attacks on Pak soil.

Yes, i am agree with you and they using this so called TTP for their evil purposes in Pakistan. :angry:

What our agencies are doing ?? seems like these scumbags have unlimited supply of money .. :undecided:

Eye Witness report from a friend - Terrorist did hard core firing for 5-10 min dispersed heavy crowd and challenged police prior to bomb

Why would they do that? :undecided:

Is it so that the crowds disperse and the casualties are minimized? :eek: Don't think so...

A real tragedy, the building has collapsed trapping many people. i pray the rescuers are able to rescue all those trapped.
RIP the innocent victims.

It is sad...loss of valuable lives. RIP to the dead

There are several houses down near the building bombed as well

All thanks to Rehman Malik.
Seems like terrorists have full information about the police routine and apparently can influence the postings.

Yaar any info about those 4 terrorists who were present in the building at the time of blast. :frown:

who leaked this news to these terror bastards that 4 of their guys are here ...

someone leaked the news from inside ...

Death to these coward terroist i hope they all die and go to hell soon ... people want to live in peace we are sick and tired of these cowards.

who leaked this news to these terror bastards that 4 of their guys are here ...

someone leaked the news from inside ...

That's not "leaking". They were apprehended by CID and CID leads all CT work in Karachi. Sindh CID is one of THE best law enforcement departments in the country.

Nobody can undertake such a planned attack in a spate of day, if people are assuming it's a response to yesterday's arrests. There were already Abdullah Shah Ghazi blast related accused and 6 LeJ militants in CID custody.

Two days ago CID caught six top boys of Lashkar i jhangvi with weapons and they all point out their 260 boys who are working against govt and target killings of shia .... That reaction most probably coming from their.

Back
Top Bottom