What's new

Blast in Karachi targets CID

Two days ago CID caught six top boys of Lashkar i jhangvi with weapons and they all point out their 260 boys who are working against govt and target killings of shia .... That reaction most probably coming from their.
i beg to disagree sir, it is not possible to design attack of sch magnitude in 1-2 days... if it is possible, then you are in some big problem. what ISI and other intelligence agencies are doing??

first there was firing for at least a minute and it appeared like that some kind of delta force operation is going on and then a huge bomb exploded , Every thing made of glass was destroyed like computer monitors and glass windows were ruined.I was there to implement our project for an accountancy firm but the assholes destroyed everything. Luckily me and my colleague felt hungry and we went off to buy a burger and during that time all this happened. One of my colleague was in the upper floor of the PIDC, he got some minor injuries due the the breaking of glass.

blast ke 10 min ke bhi andar screens pey headlines likhi hoti hai ke ttp ne zimedari qabool karli.aur aisa aik dafa nahi har dafa hota hai.tv waloun ko kya koi wahi ati hai.aur agar koi phone ya net ke through btata hai to us ko to aaj tak in houn ne track nahi kiya.Main is bat ko kis tarah man loun ke ye ttp ka hi kam hai.aur wese bhi agar koi gali main bacha patakha bhi phorta hai to hukumat kehti hai ttp ka kaam hai.kisi ko aaj tak inhoun ne pakr kar saza nahi di.koi aik naam bta do jis ko saza di ho....:confused:

You are right in saying that these blasts are never properly investigated. There was a time when I had my doubts just like you. But haven't you heard those suicide bombers which were apprehended by the army? Haven't you seen those virtual paradise caves of TTP where they once brainwashed children? Haven't you seen those videos where our army men were butchered by these animals? Remeber Lal Mosque siege? Suicide vests were recovered from that mosque after the operation. Can't you link all this? Even if foreign funding is involved where they are getting the motivation for suicide bombing? Who can do this? Can foreigners motivate them? You know from where the motivation can come? I will not name it.

PS. You said that they have never punished anyone. Do you know that the head of Lal mosque (Burqa maulvi) is fit and healthy and is back in mosque. The same mosque where he once rebelled against the Govt?Who set him free? How can you expect justice? Can you answer?

Last edited:
The firing could have been from the security forces deployed at the entrance to the CID building once they detected the suicidal truck. Possibility.

It's not that hard to recruit jobless brainwashed youths to carry out such acts of terror when they come from poverty stricken backgrounds but the real culprits are the masterminds behind them.

devastating.

I still find it hard to believe so few people died from the pictures as the building looks like a shell. Can i ask, were there women working in these buildings? ive seen the bbc pictures where women are being carried from the scene as walking wounded and im curious if this was a REAL BIG complex where they have receptionists etc.

My personal feelings are that these CID interrogation buildings should be in the mountains not it situated urban areas. There were complaints from people in lahore when that office was targetted to relocate it, also similarly the peshawar office was hit and that was on the main road.

I hope those 4 or 6 terrorists of LEJ are alive. I want them alive so we can get some useful info about there organization and network.

i agree with you, but we have to understand that it is not the first time and they have many times attacked intelligence and army HQs successfully in the past.

correct ... they havent secured it yet so far there is wide denial about ttp and alqaida presence in karachi in past atrocities only minorities like shias , sufi shrines and others were never were security agencies targeted this is the first of its kind .. hopefully this wil be a wake up call

You are right in saying that these blasts are never properly investigated. There was a time when I had my doubts just like you. But haven't you heard those suicide bombers which were apprehended by the army? Haven't you seen those virtual paradise caves of TTP where they once brainwashed children? Haven't you seen those videos where our army men were butchered by these animals? Remeber Lal Mosque siege? Suicide vests were recovered from that mosque after the operation. Can't you link all this? Even if foreign funding is involved where they are getting the motivation for suicide bombing? Who can do this? Can foreigners motivate them? You know from where the motivation can come? I will not name it.

PS. You said that they have never punished anyone. Do you know that the head clerk of Lal mosque (Burqa maulvi) is fit and healthy and is back in mosque. The same mosque where he once rebelled against the Govt?Who set him free? How can you expect justice? Can you answer?

The example you give makes it even harder for me to make you understand.Lets put it this way..

To me Lal Masjid is actually the first spark that sets the whole forest on fire.But the question is not that how big the fire took place,the real question is who set this fire on the first place.
Your example strongly suggests that you look only on the aspects where the unjustice is done only on the religious part.
What will you say about the unjustice of mass target killings that took place every passing day on the streets of Karachi.Now we also know that their is no religious aspect in it and the whole nation knows who the culprits really are.But no one dares to raise their voice because if they do in the response their will be more bloodshed.And what about the mass murdering of innocent people through drones attack that took from dusk till dawn day in and day out.Why are they paying for the crime they did not commit. But unfortunately you only manages to see the aspect of life which you want to see.
I think in the Nut shell whole nation is doing unjustice to it self by keeping quiet.
My feelings cannot be described better

A nation is just like a law student who marks his own examination papers.

And that is exactly what we are doing right now...................

devastating.

I still find it hard to believe so few people died from the pictures as the building looks like a shell. Can i ask, were there women working in these buildings? ive seen the bbc pictures where women are being carried from the scene as walking wounded and im curious if this was a REAL BIG complex where they have receptionists etc.
Reports says there was initial firing after which thee explosion took place. Arrests of 2 days ago might not be the motivation for the attack as the scale says it is well-planned. So the tactic might be to get rid of crowds in the place before the blast. Thankful for atleast this 'moral' sense on the part of terrorists.
My personal feelings are that these CID interrogation buildings should be in the mountains not it situated urban areas. There were complaints from people in lahore when that office was targetted to relocate it, also similarly the peshawar office was hit and that was on the main road.
I don't know why even a city like Karachi came to this situation, but the existence of such office buildings inside the city means the city's police is not diluted to provide security for some far-off complex. It is supposed to increase the number of personnel at a city's disposal for immediate response to any trouble.

the whole nation knows who the culprits really are.But no one dares to raise their voice because if they do in the response their will be more bloodshed....................

this is where there is a lot of disagreement .. who do u think are the real culprits ?

The example you give makes it even harder for me to make you understand.Lets put it this way..

To me Lal Masjid is actually the first spark that sets the whole forest on fire.But the question is not that how big the fire took place,the real question is who set this fire on the first place.
Your example strongly suggests that you look only on the aspects where the unjustice is done only on the religious part.
What will you say about the unjustice of mass target killings that took place every passing day on the streets of Karachi.Now we also know that their is no religious aspect in it and the whole nation knows who the culprits really are.But no one dares to raise their voice because if they do in the response their will be more bloodshed.And what about the mass murdering of innocent people through drones attack that took from dusk till dawn day in and day out.Why are they paying for the crime they did not commit. But unfortunately you only manages to see the aspect of life which you want to see.
I think in the Nut shell whole nation is doing unjustice to it self by keeping quiet.

I think that i was trying to tell that suicide bombing was done by Taliban, not Black water or CIA, RAW and their motivation comes from their own version of religion. Why do you think that our army is fighting them if they are not a threat? Foreign forces might be funding them but these are our own hands which are killing us.

Targeted killings is a separate issue. They are done by political goons. Drone attacks though unjustified and no doubt results in civilian causalities but you are exaggerating it.

Lal mosque was a hideout for militants back then. They made it a castle. Army had no other way out but to carry out an operation.

I think that i was trying to tell that suicide bombing was done by Taliban, not Black water or CIA, RAW and their motivation comes from their own version of religion. Why do you think that our army is fighting them if they are not a threat? Foreign forces might be funding them but these are our own hands which are killing us.

Targeted killings is a separate issue. They are done by political goons. Drone attacks though unjustified and no doubt results in civilian causalities but you are exaggerating it.

Lal mosque was a hideout for militants back then. They made it a castle. Army had no other way out but to carry out an operation.

One very simple question?
Why army is allowing the drone attacks?
And I bet not a single person can give a reason able answer?

Before the first North Waziristan operation there was no such thing as Tahreek-e- Taliban Pakistan.But after the first incident of Bajaur in which a Madarsa was Bombed by none other than the Pakistan Army everything started to change in the Qabail of Pakistan.Now if you do not know but the people after the bombing only saw burnt quran and their children in bits and pieces.I asked you what kind of impression the people will take getting under the impression that they are bombed like this.This is where the spark begins....
This is the starting point.........
The Pakistan army later apologised for the incident.
We have make terrible mistakes in the past and now facing the aftermath of it.And now the young generation is asking why terrible things are happening.I suggests you that you should go through the anatomy of entire 10 years and I hope you will find out the reasons.

Why are you desperately searching for a reason to externalize the blame?
BTW, the drone attacks are for Pakistan's safety and its accuracy has increased greatly over the years and there is no "mass murder of innocent civilians" as you have said. Please stop defending Taliban and their lame interpretation of religion .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom