What's new

Blast in Karachi targets CID

again we don't have sufficient resources to rescue people trapped under the rubble!

Watching the scenes on TV, and I have to say, it's very rarely looked this chaotic. This was clearly a /huge/ attack.

5-6 people opened fire before #Karachi explosion: Sindh Home Minister Explosion in Karachi: Live updates – The Express Tribune

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

90 Injured ....... Ya Allah Rehm

That is exactly they have done in Afghanistan, bastards. in one occasion in northern baghlan province they killed over 70 school kids as well as the officilas/parliamentraians etc, they first opened fire and then explosion, RIP, karachi have seen many bad days for the last few years specially 2010.

I was just 1 Km away from the area of blast .. it was like an earthquake .. & the sound is so loud that i can't explain ...

terrorists from banned Lashkar-e-jhangvi were kept in CID office for interrogation.

Thanks to Allah , who saved my life , was in Pidc , building is totally damaged...ws a huge blast...Seem like Blood stop flowing inside me..!!!

Is this the same blast as the one being discussed in the other thread, where the entire CID building was brought down? If so, these two threads should be merged.

i pray that the innocet people have cheated death, according to what you guys say, it's been a huge blast.

Ahmad the officials of law enforcement agencies are also innocent who are feared to lost lives.

Back
Top Bottom