What's new

Blasphemy Laws: Minorities to launch campaign

i hope your penut brain now understand the wisdom behind this law and that it actually provides a safeguard to minority against malicious litigation and mob justice.

Which madrassah thought you this? You do know this law only came when that Zia dog came into power right? Before him everything was just alright.

you are a dog cause and a false flagger too mr slumdog....you kiled 4000 sikhs in one night in 1984

Go easy on yourself dude, consequences of this law are nothing more than mob justice. No reasoning, no evidence, no consistent testimonies, only a bunch of people pressuring the courts to hang the targeted ones.

No reasoning, no evidence, no consistent testimonies, only a bunch of indians shooting sikh men women and children....translates into 4000 sikh deaths in one night in 1984 operation blue star followed by operation shudi karan 1984 raping sikh women to alter their genetic makeup to produce a new race that looks like indians....i am sure this kaaracchite guy with false flags got his genetic altered through in india...assgole using foul langage

And...waiting for Truth-boy to explain how any of this relates to Pakistan's laws.

you are a dog cause and a false flagger too mr slumdog....you kiled 4000 sikhs in one night in 1984

LMAO ok so I called your master a dog and now your crying and calling me a false flagger. Typical jihadi extremist thinking. Yet you choose to live in UK, why don't you move to Afghanistan?

LMAO ok so I called your master a dog and now your crying and calling me a false flagger. Typical jihadi extremist thinking. Yet you choose to live in UK, why don't you move to Afghanistan?

Truth is just trolling.

mr slumdog i will move when i feel like moving...i am not a slave of slumdog indians with false flags that i start moving on their orders...

Why are you living in a kaffir country? Go live in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan or under some Taliban rule. You are a slave of Wahabbis. If someone doesn't agree with you then he's automatically an Indian.
But again your a troll so I don't expect you to understand.

dont flaimbait mr slumdog indian...i dont want to respond to false flaggers

Don't want to or can't respond to my questions? Typical extremist internet warrior. If someone doesn't agree with you he automatically becomes an Indian, Israeli and American.

So you came to the conclusion that I'm an Indian because I don't agree with your extremist views?

Don't want to or can't respond to my questions? Typical extremist internet warrior. If someone doesn't agree with you he automatically becomes an Indian, Israeli and American.

So you came to the conclusion I'm an Indian because I don't agree with your extremist views?

no nothing to do with veiw.....i just you are a slumdog indian cause of the company you got on this forum and people bailing you out...you are a typical slumdog indian trolling on Pakistani website spreading hate

no nothing to do with veiw.....i just you are a slumdog indian cause of the company you got on this forum and people bailing you out...you are a typical slumdog indian trolling on Pakistani website spreading hate

:lol: Sorry Karachiite, it was all unintentional bro, didn't mean to expose you :P

Look on the bright side:

A) He will be entertaining.

B) will most likely banned within a week.

C) Won't tax us with relevant arguements that require thought for a reply.

Back
Top Bottom