What's new

Blasphemy Laws: Minorities to launch campaign

"An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine

'You are such a smart-arse, I bet you could sit on a tub of ice cream and tell me what flavour it is' - Peregrine
:chilli:

Sir I am not talking about NGOS like EDHI and Imran Khan and other I am talking about these so called women right animal right human right they have never established a school or hospital for poor they only do is talk crap against Islam and Islamic LAWS and try promote all kind of evils in Pakistan

If by Islamic laws you mean the absurd and barbaric 4 witnesses to prove rape rule which mullahs want to bring back I'd support these NGOs.

Sir America is against Islam and they want to destroy every Islamic LAW

America just uses everything to their advantage...even religion... remember they'd supported the creation of Taleban in the past...

If by Islamic laws you mean the absurd and barbaric 4 witnesses to prove rape rule which mullahs want to bring back I'd support these NGOs.

Sir first off Islam is from GOD and it has the best laws all the other laws are corrupt and fraud secondly rape doesn't require 4 witness and 99 % Ulema say that

America just uses everything to their advantage...even religion... remember they'd supported the creation of Taleban in the past...

Sir America supported the Afghan Jihad but not the Taliban of Afghanistan

Sir America supported the Afghan Jihad but not the Taliban of Afghanistan

Ok... but they still use everything to their advantage...what you have to see is not whether Americans, Israelies or Indians like or hate it ..but whether it suits the Pakistani population & whether it is advantageous or disadvantageous to them...

Sir first off Islam is from GOD and it has the best laws all the other laws are corrupt and fraud secondly rape doesn't require 4 witness and 99 % Ulema say that

What is your proof to back the one that is in bold and red. I belive in Hinduism, but I do not blindly follow what is taught, I follow what supports humanity. Can you bring up the statistis on the number of murders that is caused by people in the name of religion and can you come up with the details of which religion tops the list. I bet it would be Islam. People like you who belive that the rest of the faiths be abolished, cause friction betweed different societies. if people like you just follow you faith and do not come on a online forum and anger the rest of the people from other religion with comments such as "Islam should be implemented world over and etc etc. it would be good for a peacefull co-existance

Sir if you see some one killing a innocent person not the confirmed blashmer and you try to save and in this saving effort even if you kill the killer its legal in Islam

Dont try to escape from the question, Answers specifically please without creating any ifs and buts situations.

Hadith are man made and thus fallible, the Quran does not have any explicit mention of blasphemy law and its punishments.
when prophet gave you Quran that is acceptable to you but the actions and words (hadith) of same prophet is not acceptable to you.why?
Copy/paste jobs from odd sites won't convince me.
read the book sairamal maslool,i posted the link of that book in my previous post.you can read from that book.

Here is the bold part:

What do I understand (correct me if I am wrong), in above Aayaah, the fire being referred is of 'Jahannum'.
that was his punishment in after life,in this life is death.more aayat
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.(Taubah -29)
And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease.
verse 12

With regard to Xestan post, I have read that already. The crux of his post is whoever insults PBUH becomes kafir and it is agreed between all the ullemas that a Kafir should be executed.
With regard to the Sunnah, Abu Dawood (4362) narrated from ‘Ali that a Jewish woman used to insult the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say bad things about him, so a man strangled her until she died, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ruled that no blood money was due in this case.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said in al-Saarim al-Maslool (1/162): This hadeeth is jayyid, and there is a corroborating report in the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas which we will quote below.

This hadeeth clearly indicates that it was permissible to kill that woman because she used to insult the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

But I am still unable to hear about any Aayaah supporting the killing of blasphamer.
this is not fair.
you don't reply to whole post,but reply to selective lines.
i n my previous post on page 16 i provided a link to book,read it you will get answers to your questions.
i have quoted some aayas of surahe tauba above but answer my one thing,why death come to you when it comes to hadith.why you not accept hadith as a reference.
after all Allah only order you for salah in Quran but method is given in hadith.

There is no flaw in my approach.

You have every right to interpret the Quran and Hadith as you see fit.

However, you have NO right to impose your interpretations on anyone else.

actually there was a verse of quran
that kisi momin ko yeh haq nahi ponchata k aese mamlat main apna opinion dain jab wahan Allah ka faisla alraedy mojud ho.
i will post original ayyat with ref,but please let me find it first

Bhai, there is nothing like revelation. at the most revelation could be a deep understanding of what life is (philosophically) ilke what gautam the buddha experienced, and try and guide people with that philosophy. revelation as you mention is alll hogwash whatever religion it comes from.

yara why you people comment on thing that does not belong to you.
neither you are pakistani and neither you are muslim.just shut up.

Back
Top Bottom