What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

Ok EVERYONE JUST TELL ME WHY THE VIDEO IS EDITED AT 0:41 second??

Why the sudden clip change??

Coz you can manipulate a video by showing only sections of it. Also shows how desperate BJP is, they planted a guy at the production studio to get something off it.

Failed attempt I must say.

Though I support Modi for this election, I fail to understand why BJP wala are going full retard.

what not sure is saying is basically BS that's why I didn't respond to him. Asking media for exposure is a standard 'ask' from all political parties. Wanting to be identified with Bhagat singh is something any political party would want. And it does not come close to the joke below.

Narendra-Modi1-300x187.jpg

now thats where the issue is. .

if he is also doing what " ALL POLITICAL PARTIES :pleasantry: " are doing. . then what makes him different ?

it clearly shows his political ambition . .and vote bank politics .. .:coffee:

Ok EVERYONE JUST TELL ME WHY THE VIDEO IS EDITED AT 0:41 second??

Why the sudden clip change??

I too want to see it, all that got edited. But whatever comes, why is he hiding a specific information, while asking for a favorable statement to be replayed over and over again?

In simple terms, what he wants is to avoid a specific content, even avoid the debate altogether, and asking to have another specific content to be replayed many times over. How honest does that sound for a political party that came out of a mass movement?

now thats where the issue is. .

if he is also doing what " ALL POLITICAL PARTIES :pleasantry: " are doing. . then what makes him different ?

it clearly shows his political ambition . .and vote bank politics .. .:coffee:

No, he is discussing with his interviewer what his message is and how best to get impact in this campaign message. If anything you should consider it evidence that he's not planning to screw the middle class by screwing the private sector. That is not bad at all.

I too want to see it, all that got edited. But whatever comes, why is he hiding a specific information, while asking for a favorable statement to be replayed over and over again?

In simple terms, what he wants is to avoid a specific content, even avoid the debate altogether, and asking to have another specific content to be replayed many times over. How honest does that sound for a political party that came out of a mass movement?
They were very general discussions mate about the content.

why not? what kind of weird pot are you on?

This video is edited.

BJP is really trying hard to defame AAP, i can clearly see that. This makes me even more anti-BJP.

No, he is discussing with his interviewer what his message is and how best to get impact in this campaign message. If anything you should consider it evidence that he's not planning to screw the middle class by screwing the private sector. That is not bad at all.

thats because he think of it as a potential vote bank. for him and his party . . which that Vajpayee guy clearly said in the video . not that he really care about them :coffee:

thats because he think of it as a potential vote bank. for him and his party . . which that Vajpayee guy clearly said in the video . not that he really care about them :coffee:

Middle IS a votebank and NEEDS protection. This isn't about some sub-community. There are rich people, middle class and poor people. Has has to make sure that middle and poor people are taken care of. It's his responsibility to assure us that.

Middle IS a votebank and NEEDS protection. This isn't about some sub-community. There are rich people, middle class and poor people. Has has to make sure that middle and poor people are taken care of. It's his responsibility to assure us that.

So what he said about it as a vote bank should be neglected ?

you can but i can't because i was his supporter . . and his claims of being different are busted with each passing day :coffee:

Why not what???

P.S. If you want my attention, make sure you are more respectful than to make such snide insinuations in your next post.

Yeah...well an AAP leader is being interviewed by another AAP member and you have an issue with them discussing what the content is going to be. I'm guessing you your logic wouldn't be skewed if you weren't under some external influence. Consider it a compliment.

Back
Top Bottom