What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

look at these modi fags , why are you all modi fags so brainless and stupid?

what's the thing to get excited about this video, i mean WTF!?

'
Already Done! I'm logging out, please take care of Congressi Bot. :rofl:

send it to your media contacts. . lets see if they can do something with it :enjoy:

take care and do well in your exams :)

look at these modi fags , why are you all modi fags so brainless and stupid?

what's the thing to get excited about this video, i mean WTF!?

Listen u a@#hole . . if u don't like the content then GTFO . . . or else keep the discussion civilised :coffee:

post reported BTW :coffee:

Ok EVERYONE JUST TELL ME WHY THE VIDEO IS EDITED AT 0:41 second??

Why the sudden clip change??

I can't understand Hindi, Pardon me, Can someone translate it for me!!!

I couldn't hear clearly, verbalize for me. He was talking too softly.

He asked the anchor to run a specific segment more and more to have a revolutionary effect (His praise of Bhagat Singh, as if Indians in general do not know about or respect Bhagat Singh). It is called media manipulation and is construed as a lie.

Secondly, he makes some statement "ye saale private wale...", what kind of people would want such a foul mouthed man to be their leader? (Delhiites might actually like it, they themselves are pretty abusive even in their normal conversations)

And finally, he is clearly undermining the efforts of private sector by asking the anchor not to talk about the private sector's contribution at all.

All these things suggest that this man is not concerned about public welfare, rather only about his personal agendas and party welfare. And name of the party is - Aam Aadmi Party. What a farce!

He asked the anchor to run a specific segment more and more to have a revolutionary effect (His praise of Bhagat Singh, as if Indians in general do not know about or respect Bhagat Singh). It is called media manipulation and is construed as a lie.

Secondly, he makes some statement "ye saale private wale...", what kind of people would want such a foul mouthed man to be their leader? (Delhiites might actually like it, they themselves are pretty abusive even in their normal conversations)

And finally, he is clearly undermining the efforts of private sector by asking the anchor not to talk about the private sector's contribution at all.

All these things suggest that this man is not concerned about public welfare, rather only about his personal agendas and party welfare. And name of the party is - Aam Aadmi Party. What a farce!
You tell my why there is an edit at 0:41???

lol! dikhani hai tuu puri dikhao , another coward attempt by BJP namo namo namo editing team

read what @Not Sure has said in his post.

:coffee:

what not sure is saying is basically BS that's why I didn't respond to him. Asking media for exposure is a standard 'ask' from all political parties. Wanting to be identified with Bhagat singh is something any political party would want. And it does not come close to the joke below.

Narendra-Modi1-300x187.jpg

He is a Son of a Gun.... Didn't we see his Drama & Hypocrisy in Gujarat two days back.. If Indians were fool he would've bought the Private jet for himself instead of Hiring it.

Almost all recorded interviews are this way - what's expose in it?

Back
Top Bottom