What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

So he says 'run this as much as you can'....and that's supposed to be some problem? o_O

I thanked it. I'm member of ABVP and proud NaMo Supporter. To promote NaMo, I'm willing to spend from my Pocket Money! :enjoy:

You don't need to spend anything from your pocket money BOT, you can get it reimbursed.

khahan pe ... kaise ??

I can't understand, exactly what is the content of this Video that we're supposed to get excited about?

What has been exposed?

mere adding the word expose in the title means nothing, all i saw was a very common behind the scene discussion......

and how much BJP paid for this sting?

So he says 'run this as much as you can'....and that's supposed to be some problem? o_O

You don't need to spend anything from your pocket money BOT, you can get it reimbursed.

I can't understand, exactly what is the content of this Video that we're supposed to get excited about?

'Flush' former Congresssi Bot and current Aaptard Bot...:omghaha: After General Elections, you'll be Unemployed like Bergs. :rofl:

@Parul download this video if possible. . i'm afraid they'll remove it soon :crazy:

Already Done! :enjoy: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom