What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

Anna Hazare !!

Guess who

1932348_690225774349474_1740805725_n.jpg

BJP will win 200+ that;s guaranteed ,congress will shift its whatever left cadres to paap like delhi thats guaranteed

vote decisively,no privatization means no jobs no growth and massive poverty

Anyways look at crazywaals history he doesn't like any job more than 4-5 years :|

Modi is gaining popularity crazywal is down and thats what GOOGLE trends show :)

Hindustan times is owned by Cong stooges and this is how it works

BiXdy_dCIAAKRx_.png

BAAP chor beta maha chor
BiamtWGCUAAXD3X.jpg

there is only one news channel allowed on local cable - PTC news .............why ?

because its owned by Badals and FAst way cable is also owned by badals.

i can give u links from The tribune ......about BJP minister of punjab chargesheeted for vote forgery

see,

your POV is limited to Punjaab and Punjaab only . . . and i have national issues in my mind . . . understand the difference :coffee:

make your own party of Non corrupts. . . expose the corrupts. . get into the elections. . :)

well I have my party ....its AAP.

if u cant give me a alternative to corrupt gundas of NDA in punjab ............plz save Punjab

there is only one news channel allowed on local cable - PTC news .............why ?

because its owned by Badals and FAst way cable is also owned by badals.

i can give u links from The tribune ......about BJP minister of punjab chargesheeted for vote forgery

Ask badals ? Why me!

PAAP party is full of thugs and chors ,propped up to serve congress and join later

Everyone is leaving it hope to see #congressanditsstoogesmuktbharat soon

if u cant give me a alternative to corrupt gundas of NDA in punjab ............plz save Punjab

We have different priorities,
even my UP is not in a good condition. . . but i would like to save India first and not UP.

so I'll go for BJP :)

These guys want tehrir in india ,Hinted in swaraj

1. MediaWatcher ‏@India_MSM 10h
    Arvind kejriwal wanted Rajdeep's help to launch signature campaign but Rajdeep suggested Tehrir Movement in india http://www.tubechop.com/watch/2251963

Expand

2. 8:37 AM - 11 Mar 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="ArvindKejriwal" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false">

MediaWatcher ‏@India_MSM 10h
    Rajdeep sardesai says anti corruption movement outside parliament by @ArvindKejriwal was launched on his advice http://www.tubechop.com/watch/2251963

Expand

3. 8:37 AM - 11 Mar 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false">

MediaWatcher ‏@India_MSM 10h
    Rajdeepsardesai to Arvind-"Tumala ja khara ek anti corruption campaign karaicha hai,ta tumala kai drama karawa lagel" http://www.tubechop.com/watch/2251963

Nda is the best available ! We don't want rapes like delhi gutters like yamuna or drama :lol:

NDA all the way :yahoo:

You are an AAPdumbcrazy won't understand so i won't bother in teaching ether,election ke bad nasha utar jaega :|

Who served india CONGRESS ESTABLISHMENT for TEN YEARS ?

Rapist & illegaly funded Tehelka

Ashish khaitan

Ashutosh CNN IBN GUYS

MEDIA CHORS

Who are they against ?

BJP

Who gave them ticket?

PAAP

Agenda is clear.............you have to be a paapdumbsters if you don't understand this !!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Nda is the best available ! We don't want rapes like delhi gutters like yamuna or drama :lol:

NDA all the way :yahoo:

You are an AAPdumbcrazy won't understand so i won't bother in teaching ether,election ke bad nasha utar jaega :|

Who served india CONGRESS ESTABLISHMENT for TEN YEARS ?

Rapist & illegaly funded Tehelka

Ashish khaitan

Ashutosh CNN IBN GUYS

MEDIA CHORS

Who are they against ?

BJP
Who gave them ticket?

PAAP

Agenda is clear.............you have to be a paapdumbsters if you don't understand this !!!:lol::lol::lol:

here is my response ...............
Aam Aadmi Party "Secret Admirers" | Aam Aadmi Party

plz keep doing propaganda against AAP...............people will respond the best way they want

here is my response ...............
Aam Aadmi Party "Secret Admirers" | Aam Aadmi Party

plz keep doing propaganda against AAP...............people will respond the best way they want

HAHAHAHAHAH......Chanda hai par Dhanda hai ye :lol:

Want me to show tehelka funding sources ? :lol:

Everything is a conspiracy against that thug party and what it says is TRUTH

People have responded ,Check the google trends trends DUDE !!

trendsgooglepaap.png

Back
Top Bottom