What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

and thats what i hate about this AK guy :crazy:

taking the whole credit . . . and issuing certificates of Imaandari and Beyimaani :coffee:

Don't worry . . bakre ki aama sirf bakra Eid tak khushi manayegi . . :taz:
& have you seen the pattern? Big congressis he was gunning for before Delhi elections are no more in his radar. Robert Vadra, Sonia Gandhi, Shiela Diskhit... all are bailed out & it all starts with Modi & ends with Modi. He has become a Congressi pawn.. a glorious transformation from Stalin to Mr Bean only in few months time!

Guess who

1932348_690225774349474_1740805725_n.jpg

& have you seen the pattern? Big congressis he was gunning for before Delhi elections are no more in his radar. Robert Vadra, Sonia Gandhi, Shiela Diskhit... all are bailed out & it all starts with Modi & ends with Modi. He has become a Congressi pawn.. a glorious transformation from Stalin to Mr Bean only in few months time!

exactly . . . if his main motto is to fight against corruption . . why not target the epicenter of corruption . . that is Congress :mad:

OMG .......................after this very big expose...............NAMOnia sufferers will vote against APP

whole NDA of Punjab except a few

whom they are trying kill politically ( HINT - Navjot Sidhu spoke against gunda raj in Punjab)

i think most of never claimed BJP to be any better than Congress ( yes i'm playing defensive now because i'm not very sure about situation in Punjaab )

but when you compare it on a collective measure. . congress beats everyone hands down :)

I would have voted for AAP but results are speaking louder than their words :pleasantry:

exactly . . . if his main motto is to fight against corruption . . why not target the epicenter of corruption . . that is Congress :mad:

He is not fighting Corruption anymore, fighting for Congress! Have you heard him speak a word about recent Lutyens scam? Aftreall it's right in his door step. He is not even entertaining that while on wild goose chase in Gujarat! Speaks volumes about changed priorities!

i think most of never claimed BJP to be any better than Congress ( yes i'm playing defensive now because i'm not very sure about situation in Punjaab )

but when you compare it on a collective measure. . congress beats everyone hands down :)

I would have voted for AAP but results are speaking louder than their words :pleasantry:

condition is that even AIG gets beaten up and admitted in the hospital with a broken leg ......by ruling NDA of Punjab

police men are getting shot .....by ruling NDA of Punjab

a BJP minister is facing wrath of election comminsion for having multiple vote .......lol..........u kidding me

Modi speaks about dynasty of congress ...........why he is silent on Punjab??

CM- PS badal
Dy CM - SS badal
MP from Bathinda - Harsimran badal - wife of SS badal

cabinet minister accused of drug smuggling - bikram majitihya - bro of harsimrat

Bhai, throw them out. . if they are corrupt . . . no appeasement for the corrupts. . . :butcher:

how ??

by voting congress ??

or by voting AAP??

make up ur mind

condition is that even AIG gets beaten up and admitted in the hospital with a broken leg ......by ruling NDA of Punjab
police men are getting shot .....by ruling NDA of Punjab
a BJP minister is facing wrath of election comminsion for having multiple vote .......lol..........u kidding me
Modi speaks about dynasty of congress ...........why he is silent on Punjab??
CM- PS badal
Dy CM - SS badal
MP from Bathinda - Harsimran badal - wife of SS badal
cabinet minister accused of drug smuggling - bikram majitihya - bro of harsimrat

see,

your POV is limited to Punjaab and Punjaab only . . . and i have national issues in my mind . . . understand the difference :coffee:

how ??
by voting congress ??
or by voting AAP??
make up ur mind

make your own party of Non corrupts. . . expose the corrupts. . get into the elections. . :)

whole NDA of Punjab except a few

whom they are trying kill politically ( HINT - Navjot Sidhu spoke against gunda raj in Punjab)

btw mate what u will say about this ?

Joshi was elected on bogus vote - Hindustan Times

shall we elect BJP in punjab again?

Hindustan times is owned by Cong stooges and this is how it works

BiXdy_dCIAAKRx_.png

see,

your POV is limited to Punjaab and Punjaab only . . . and i have national issues in my mind . . . understand the difference :coffee:

make your own party of Non corrupts. . . expose the corrupts. . get into the elections. . :)

BAAP chor beta maha chor
BiamtWGCUAAXD3X.jpg

I have no qualms with him trying to dupe us ordinary masses.
But then he should not claim to be an honest aam aadmi.
He is no different from any other politician we have.
I was skeptical of him initially, and now my apprehensions are confirmed.
Another dumbass who is in politics for himself.

Back
Top Bottom