What's new

Belgian secularism exposed

All crap mate it doesn't impede their human rights just kills the Muslims rights. Where are the Pakistani fucking liberals who were advocating who are we to tell our women not to wear trousers. I have seen how on French beeches police forcefully removed the head gear of Muslims women burkini's. If all Muslim nations boycott EU goods would they be doing it as easily and passing those laws blatantly. When traitors are ruling our nations and divisions amongst us so much that we can't even sit around a table to discuss any issues like Kashmir and Palestine what one should expect from non Muslims and Western countries.

:pop: Belgian and French they both speak French do I need to say more, a wise man should understand where the problem lies

While personally never lived in France or Belgium , it is difficult to understand that nation's people's point of view.

However various head gear was commonly used across Europe for last 2000 years

images

Really interesting stuff even for men
main-image

Common French head gear
yl5-1533579.jpg

If head gear is anti French then they forgot their own history

Last edited:
:pop: Belgian and French they both speak French do I need to say more, a wise man should understand where the problem lies

While personally never lived in France or Belgium , it is difficult to understand that nation's people's point of view.

However various head gear was commonly used across Europe for last 2000 years

France also have nude beaches in French Polynesians Islands hahaha

May be the people should open a case in French court to ask if this french gear is illegal in France ?

This is their own heritage

The way to get to French Psychologically is use the name of their head gear in court proceedings and I am sure a favorable outcome can be reached :coffee:

They get nervous when foreign language term like Hijab is used
yl5-1533579.jpg

Irony

French National Costume
girl-france-country-national-clothes-wearing-bonnet-apron-traditional-nation-kid-french-costume-representing-89125284.jpg

Oh here is Belgian National Costume

Lovely kids
girls-dressed-in-national-costume-ghent-western-flanders-belgium-AN38XC.jpg

This is a popular children dress in parades it seem
4f05f6861e206f4309bff6085cb57a94.jpg

Important to Understand:

You tell French Or Belgian it is "Bread" they will say .... Na na na .....No way ...I will never eat it

Tell them it is Croissant and they will chow it down .... 10 at time

And never talk to them in English , they absolutely hate English Language

Last edited:
Where are the liberals now? Isnt this discrimination and an "act against religious harmony"??

They are even worse at driving the Flemish dwellers.

Pakistani libtards are the biggest hypocrites ever. They never raise such issues.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom