What's new

BD to buy 44 armored vehicles from China

why do the bangladeshis always think of a attack from india.............i am an indian......we do discuss defence matters....but never discuss of attacking bangladesh........we have seen past pakistan......now our biggest concern is china................but it is not clear to me that why do u guys keep seeing nightmares of india attacking bangladesh........if we had the intention to control bangladesh forever, we could have done so from 1971 onwards only.......but, the fact is we respect bangladesh's freedom......and so will never attack BD.........u guys can be sure abt that....

Their Arjun weighs around 60 tons (!!) Only a handful of them are in Indian service, and I'd suspect they are mostly on the Western front.

T-72, ~42 tons.

T-90, ~47 tons.

If the Indians do conduct a tank assault against Bangladesh (hypothetical) they'd be using T-72s and T-90s. For the Burmese, the T-72 is their best tank.

But then, they still have a huge number of T-72s, around 1900 of them in total.

Arjun has less ground pressure than t90.

Hey buddy, instead of focusing on India all the time, try to focus on the broad picture.

Having Khaleda Zia along with her son pulling all the strings won't improve things in a big way. The damage that is going to be left by the AL would be difficult to repair.

Albeit, there would not be much commitment from the current BNP axis of leadership to repair that damage left by the current AL regime. You see, this process has been on-going ever since the end of the Ershad era.

Solution: Boot both begums out. There are far better Bangladeshi individuals who'd make great leaders for Bangladesh.

If Bangladeshis are given the chance to simply assert themselves for a strong and an independently prosperous Bangladesh, trust me, those Indians will just run around like headless chickens and die. That's all they can do.

ALL Bangladeshis regardless of rich or poor must benefit. Not just a small group of people.

hahahahahahahaha.....................:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::P

why do the bangladeshis always think of a attack from india.............i am an indian......we do discuss defence matters....but never discuss of attacking bangladesh........we have seen past pakistan......now our biggest concern is china................but it is not clear to me that why do u guys keep seeing nightmares of india attacking bangladesh........if we had the intention to control bangladesh forever, we could have done so from 1971 onwards only.......but, the fact is we respect bangladesh's freedom......and so will never attack BD.........u guys can be sure abt that....

India sponsored insurgency in chittagong area.

india is providing shelter to some controversial persons like Taslima Nasrin.

India is killing Bangladeshi citizens in bordering area.

India sponsored Sadihn Bongobhumi Andolon in Jessor Khulna area.

India attacked Roumary and several other BOPs though they failed to capture those.

.......and u r telling that india showed friendly attitude to Bangladesh since 1972 onwards ..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheesy:

মাঝে মাঝে মনে হয় মাথার চুল ছিরি।

This thread was not about India

man all these r anti-india propaganda newz.............we can also say bangladesh harboring our north-eastern terrorists.....ur border guards killing indians near border........u r just influenced by propaganda newz.....dats it.....

our economy is not strong enough to permit any government to sponsor or support any foreign insurgency.

moreover india has fenced all over bangladesh, u have more BSF troops then our BGB.

after that how can u claim all those rubish...:blah:

since i living in north eastern part of india i can tell you how troblesome they are.they ocuupaid our land,using our resource and all the crime doing by BD migrants.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

since i living in north eastern part of india i can tell you how troblesome they are.they ocuping our land,using our resource and all the crime doing by BD migrants.

These are just first batch of our scouts. Just imagine the batches that will follow wearing boots.. Man you are doomed...

Arjun has less ground pressure than t90.

Thanks for correcting me.

man all these r anti-india propaganda newz.............we can also say bangladesh harboring our north-eastern terrorists.....ur border guards killing indians near border........u r just influenced by propaganda newz.....dats it.....

From that post alone, I can say that you really don't read much news about Bangladesh.

And yes, Bangladesh was used as a transit to arm ULFA rebels ;)

Anyways, this thread is not about India. It is about Bangladesh buying new tanks to replace the aging ones. So please, do not derail the thread.

Thanks for correcting me.

From that post alone, I can say that you really don't read much news about Bangladesh.

And yes, Bangladesh was used as a transit to arm ULFA rebels ;)

Anyways, this thread is not about India. It is about Bangladesh buying new tanks to replace the aging ones. So please, do not derail the thread.

yeah, sorry for going off topic.......

btw.....i think bangladesh should buy better tanks.......T-72,T-90.....like that to ensure their security.......not useless chinese copycats......

to all bangladeshis here all i can say is....india may seem as evil as there is clash of interests......and pakistan & china having none of that may seem like obvious friends.......but it was india in the past who was there for the bangladeshis in time of need and will certainly be there in future..............if u think that india is only interested in transit through u'r country then u r absolutely wrong.......we controlled our north-east before, continue to control it now even after the 1962 and will control it in future........with no transit through bangladesh, but having the transit will be helpful to us.......;)

yeah, sorry for going off topic.......

btw.....i think bangladesh should buy better tanks.......T-72,T-90.....like that to ensure their security.......not useless chinese copycats......

lol, T-72 is old. It is a 2nd generation tank.

And by the way, the T-90 did compete against the MBT-2000 during the tender. The latter won. Both are 3rd generation tanks.

And by the way, the T-90 did compete against the MBT-2000 during the tender. The latter won. Both are 3rd generation tanks.

Bit OT but what happened to the deal between Bangladesh and Pakistan on al zarrar tanks??

Did it got cancelled or something?

Thks

Peace

T-72 is better than u'r type 69.........as of T-90 our Arjun is better than it......dont know abt MBT2000 though......all countries has their own preferences.....MBT2000 may be more suited to BA needs than T-90.....that doesn't mean that T-90 is a bad tank either.........

T-72 is better than u'r type 69.........as of T-90 our Arjun is better than it......dont know abt MBT2000 though......all countries has their own preferences.....MBT2000 may be more suited to BA needs than T-90.....that doesn't mean that T-90 is a bad tank either.........

Our Type-69s are modified with 3rd generation features. It is comparable to the T-72.

No doubt, the T-90 is a great tank. It is just that the Chinese offer us great after-sales terms. This applies to all our military dealings with China. After all, we do have a defense pact with them ;)

Oh! MBT 2000 is the Al-khalid.......man...T-90 is jst as good as MBT2000 then.....let alone Arjun......
now the reaction of bangladeshis to this post may be hostile as they have already bought the Al-khalid......but look at all the specs....T-90 is jst as good as the MBT2000 if not even better...

Back
Top Bottom