What's new

BD to buy 44 armored vehicles from China

Our tank crew, technicians and officers have been getting familiarized with this eqpt in China for sometime now. We expect these will appear in the coming 16 Dec parade.

But your border with the Burmese is so marshy that tanks would be of limited use. I don't think there is anyone else one can have a conflict with.

Bit OT but what happened to the deal between Bangladesh and Pakistan on al zarrar tanks??

Did it got cancelled or something?

Thks

Peace
This deal was cancelled and all the type 59 tanks were upgraded to Type 59 ii with chinese help which is equivalent to Zarrar level...all the type 59 tanks were upgraded to Type 59 ii with chinese help which is equivalent to Zarrar level...

So whats cooking this days, armored Buddhas? :lol:

This deal was cancelled and all the type 59 tanks were upgraded to Type 59 ii with chinese help which is equivalent to Zarrar level...all the type 59 tanks were upgraded to Type 59 ii with chinese help which is equivalent to Zarrar level...

Pakistan never participated in any tender for our tanks.

[/COLOR]
soldier in your pic is from indian army and using indian army combat uniform.
bsf-patrol.jpg

u showed a pic of indian army soldier with a weapon and talking of bsf..........

i am posting a pic of new standard indian army uniform

Army_20100420_1.JPG

and I told you that uniforms changes from place to place. Now for your satisfaction and exposing your lies and half knowledge here is a photo of BSF IG Mr.P.K.Mishra wearing similar uniform as Indian Army (as shown in your photos) and with BSF emblem on it. I suggest you should concentrate on your homework instead of lies and propaganda. I know about my country and its armed forces better than any Bangladeshi national on this forum.

BSF+IG.jpg

^^^BSF IG P.K.Mishra

BSF use different uniform and does not use carl gustav.

You are still claiming this despite of the fact that I put an official video of BSF which shows a soldier firing Carl Gustav.

GB

P.S: - For future reference the IG also sports a para patch. So in future when you come up with your half knowledge about BSF and parachutes please keep this pic in mind.

But your border with the Burmese is so marshy that tanks would be of limited use. I don't think there is anyone else one can have a conflict with.

1. The Allies advance into Burma had used tanks. Arakan - Chin is quite tankable.

2. IA had pushed in with a tank regt through Comilla area in 1971.

3. Burma is not our only concern.

1. The Allies advance into Burma had used tanks. Arakan - Chin is quite tankable.

I am not familiar with the terrain between you and Burmese.

2. IA had pushed in with a tank regt through Comilla area in 1971.

There is a whole lot of difference in the terrain on our side of the border and the other side.

3. Burma is not our only concern.

Burma is the only possible cause of your concern; the other option is just plain and simple Unthinkable.

There is a whole lot of difference in the terrain on our side of the border and the other side.

Burma is the only possible cause of your concern; the other option is just plain and simple Unthinkable.

Its quite hilly and ground is quite hard not marshly.

Nah, its quite the same except for the shylet-maghalaya border

Well the last point is quite true

It'd be great if Bangladesh can procure dedicated tank-killer/hunter-killer helicopters like the Mi-24 Hind, Mi-28 Havoc or the AH-64 Apache. Can be useful in our terrain.

As far as tanks go, the key is the ground pressure the tank exerts. The Arjun being heavier than the T-90 exerts less ground pressure. It is all engineering.

Did you know that the PT-76 amphibious tank even got stuck in the middle of combat during the 71 war?

It is all about engineering. Hell, I'd wish for some Leopard 2s, they are so badass.

1. Tank is an offensive weapon. The terrain across must come into an analysis.

2. With Burma we have two issues:
a. The perennial Rohingya influx.
b. The recent false claim of Burma on a our part of the sea.

3. With the other neighbor we have endless issues created by her. Our planners must allot priority to any possible threat emanating from this massive power. It is quite "thinkable" and as a a nation we are not unprepared.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom