What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you stop watching bollywood movies ? Hell even Pakistan can't stop their theatres from screening our movies and buying our products.

We are here to stay mate and there's precious little your tincan jamati brigade do, to stop us.
its not like we Can't, its just that we don't...........who told you that.......?:lol:

Here in defense pk some BD members who are anti-India are trolling every day by saying 'India is my bal' (India is my pubic hair). In Hindi and Urdu bal means hair and in Bangla it is a slang word for pubic hair. Anti-Awami League people call Awami League (AL) BAL since the full name is Bangladesh Awami League. Yeah, its funny but these people never realize that B means Bangladesh. They insult their identity as Bangladeshi because they can't still get the fact that India has saved BD from western wing of Pakistan and acted as savior to help Bengalis in liberation struggle.

I will only talk by articles. I will prove how shameless these anti Indians and anti liberation forces of BD PDF members are.

We can't take our breakfast if India don't supply wheat.

India exports highest portions of wheat to Bangladesh

wheat.jpg

India exports 5 lakh tonnes wheat in last 5 months - The Economic Times

We would have been without electricity if India didn't give us some power.

India exports 500 MW electricity to Bangladesh
Going to work for 1300 MW soon

Pawan2_3001802132202.jpg

India begins power export to Bangladesh

We even give Kurbani by Indian cows. We even earn foreign currency by exporting Indian cows to Arabian countries.

India informally sends millions of cattle, camel and goat to Bangladesh during Eid ul Adha

Indian cows and bulls smuggled to Bangladesh - CNN iReport

Shopping centers are filled with all Indian dresses during Eid ul Fitr. Girls are not interested to buy 'Deshi' dresses during Eid. They prefer Indian / 'bollywood' dresses. When demand is there supply is there.

Indian clothes flood Bangladesh during Eid

Indian clothes flood Lalmonirhat | Dhaka Tribune

People here may not know who are the BD actors but they know even the name of an extra in bollywood films. We get to see a bollywood film just 1 day after its release in India through pirated DVDs. Here in PDF those who curse India by saying India is my bal follow Bollywood thoroughly on their TV and PC. Double faced. :mad:

Bollywood craze in Bangladesh

Back to Bangladesh: The Curse of Bollywood

Here those who bash India 24/7 use Airtel also. See the double standard nature of these anti Indian forces.

8.3 million Bangladeshis use Bharti Airtel sim cards

Airtel Bangladesh is the most profitable venture of Bharti Airtel outside India.

Airtel-3G-640.jpg

Airtel Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All the multinational chains are managed by Indians in Bangladesh

1613937_520043091447667_2049795481_n.jpg

90% Bangladeshis use Unilever Bangladesh products (subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever)

Almost 90 to 95% channels in Bangladesh are Indian channels. If any cable operator wants to air English channels they use INDIAN DTH

image_thumb183.png

Will post more how much Bangladesh is depended on India. I may be pro-Indian Bangladeshi but I have valid reasons to be one but why do these certain BD members in PDF bash India 24/7? They take breakfast with Indian bread and butter , give Kurbani by Indian cows, buy latest trendy Indian cloths for girl friend and wife during Eid, Watch bollywood, watch Star plus, Sony, Colors, Zee TV, even if they watch sports channel its also coming from India.

Don't you think this is a double faced character of anti-Indian BD members in PDF? India helps us in almost every sector but still there are some shameless people who deny this reality.

I am proud to be Indian dalal. :cheers:
Here in defense pk some BD members who are anti-India are trolling every day by saying 'India is my bal' (India is my pubic hair). In Hindi and Urdu bal means hair and in Bangla it is a slang word for pubic hair. Anti-Awami League people call Awami League (AL) BAL since the full name is Bangladesh Awami League. Yeah, its funny but these people never realize that B means Bangladesh. They insult their identity as Bangladeshi because they can't still get the fact that India has saved BD from western wing of Pakistan and acted as savior to help Bengalis in liberation struggle.

I will only talk by articles. I will prove how shameless these anti Indians and anti liberation forces of BD PDF members are.

wheat.jpg

Pawan2_3001802132202.jpg

We even give Kurbani by Indian cows. We even earn foreign currency by exporting Indian cows to Arabian countries.

India informally sends millions of cattle, camel and goat to Bangladesh during Eid ul Adha

Shopping centers are filled with all Indian dresses during Eid ul Fitr. Girls are not interested to buy 'Deshi' dresses during Eid. They prefer Indian / 'bollywood' dresses. When demand is there supply is there.

People here may not know who are the BD actors but they know even the name of an extra in bollywood films. We get to see a bollywood film just 1 day after its release in India through pirated DVDs. Here in PDF those who curse India by saying India is my bal follow Bollywood thoroughly on their TV and PC. Double faced. :mad:

Here those who bash India 24/7 use Airtel also. See the double standard nature of these anti Indian forces.

Airtel Bangladesh is the most profitable venture of Bharti Airtel outside India.

Airtel-3G-640.jpg

90% Bangladeshis use Unilever Bangladesh products (subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever)

Almost 90 to 95% channels in Bangladesh are Indian channels. If any cable operator wants to air English channels they use INDIAN DTH

image_thumb183.png

Will post more how much Bangladesh is depended on India. I may be pro-Indian Bangladeshi but I have valid reasons to be one but why do these certain BD members in PDF bash India 24/7? They take breakfast with Indian bread and butter , give Kurbani by Indian cows, buy latest trendy Indian cloths for girl friend and wife during Eid, Watch bollywood, watch Star plus, Sony, Colors, Zee TV, even if they watch sports channel its also coming from India.

Don't you think this is a double faced character of anti-Indian BD members in PDF? India helps us in almost every sector but still there are some shameless people who deny this reality.

All the things that have been mentioned that have been done by India in favour of Bangladesh has rarely benefited the country and has come at great cost to our own companies and industries. The Indians have been extremely exploitative and ruthless in destroying the Bangladesh economy and taking over sectors for their own benefit but pretending that it assists Bangladesh. Almost all investments in Bangladesh from India have worked this way.

Any Buffoon can search bilateral trades between two countries, it will get you nowhere. He purposely ignores atrocities India are committing against BD, I know you think it is about picking sides, but the only two sides you choose is either India or Bangladesh, simple as that, Pak left us long time ago, they are no longer in this equation. He clearly has a personal vendetta against Pakistan.

We are against India and on the side of the sovereignty of Bangladesh, we are now deemed "Pakistani Dalal" or "Razakar" or "Jamaati" despite having no political affiliations with Jamaat. So we Bangladeshis have nothing else to do except ignore the Indians when they bombard our BD threads(which we have been doing) and try to make funny jokes out of us (no sense of humour btw).

This kid needs a chik, and who the hell puts his own pic in the avatar.

wheat.jpg

Pawan2_3001802132202.jpg

Airtel-3G-640.jpg

image_thumb183.png

1. India exports highest portions of wheat to Bangladesh: tell me who gets the money ? do you know that very limied bangladeshi product have access in India where india has other products, Lucas battery from Bangladesh got banned in india because it was taking all indian products' market. Even after deal our garment products are not getting duty free in India.
2. India exports 500 MW electricity to Bangladesh: Do you know that India got free transit for this ? and also do you know that 500 MW is not that much ?
3. India informally sends millions of cattle, camel and goat to Bangladesh during Eid ul Adha : Again because India gets money, do you realize that how many indianss livelihood depends on it ?
4. Indian clothes flood Bangladesh during Eid: did you mean woman dress ? yes thats true. For boys (except you half lady) prefer thai brand for pant and deshi brand for T-shirts, Panjabi etc
5. Bollywood craze in Bangladesh: bollywood craziness is not that much (except some woman), bring statistics
6. 8.3 million Bangladeshis use Bharti Airtel sim cards: do you know how many bangladeshis uses sim cards ? and do you know that maximum people uses duel sim cards ?
7. 90% Bangladeshis use Unilever Bangladesh products (subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever): Do you know that Hindustan Unilever also a subsidiary ? do you know that is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company ?
and lastly your claim is totally absurd because you have no idea about companies. here is for you:
UBL is a Joint Venture of the Government of Bangladesh and Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe. Unilever holds 60.4% share in UBL.v source : Introduction to Unilever Bangladesh | Unilever**** i really doubt your educational qualification.
8. All the multinational chains are managed by Indians in Bangladesh: Totally absurd again, I know some bangladeshis who are running multinational chains.
9. Almost 90 to 95% channels in Bangladesh are Indian channels. If any cable operator wants to air English channels they use INDIAN DTH: 1. First tell me now many bangladeshi channels are present currently in bangladesh ? 2. It depends on you, i am sure you have 1 or 2 bangladeshi channel at home and watch indian serial of multiple love affairs, multiple marriage, how to do politics against own family member to harm him/her.

Note: I never seen such a$$ licker in my life, kid how old are you ?

BD members are just jealous that we are making progress. They also hate their own hindu minority still being successful and secretly blame them for serving Indian interest.
bro these are not true, we are unhappy because of india's bossing on Bangladesh. We do not hate hindus, i have many hindu friends, you are every lucky. If one of my hindu friends saw you, they would slap you literally.

Last edited:
So basically what @IamBengali saying is that it is great to be dependent on another country.
It shows what is going to happen to Pakistan as soon as Pakistan phases out the negative list and declares India as MFN/NDMA.

bro these are not true, we are unhappy because of india's bossing on Bangladesh. We do not hate hindus, i have many hindu friends, you are every lucky. If one of my hindu friends saw you, they would slap you literally.
And how is India bossing Bangladesh?
In your dreams or conspiracy theories?

India has unilaterally given a quota of zero tariff access for BD garments.
India is exporting electricity to Bangladesh because BD had a very bad situation in power, even while India itself has a deficit in energy .
There is something to be said for people like you, who take everything that is given yet refuse to acknowledge it.

And how is India bossing Bangladesh?
In your dreams or conspiracy theories?
ignorant like you will never get it or pretend you did not get it

India has unilaterally given a quota of zero tariff access for BD garments.

Every thing was good until February 28 this year when India announced its union budget for fiscal 2013-14. India has withdrawn the excise duty that is being paid by Indian garment manufacturers, but the country kept the 12 percent CVD plus 3 percent education cess (tax) on this CVD, bringing the total duty to 12.36 percent on Bangladeshi garments. The export of garments to India is no more duty-free when compared with the local producers now. Annisul Huq, a former president of both the BGMEA and the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry said, "India has made the market uneven by withdrawing the excise duty on its garment manufacturing units, while it has kept the CVD on Bangladeshi garments." PK Mohanty, joint secretary of the finance ministry of India, issued a letter to the authorities concerned about the Finance Bill, 2013 that brought changes in customs and central excise law and rates of duty. The letter said zero excise duty routes, as existed prior to Budget 2011-12, is being restored on readymade garments and made-ups.
India Cuffs Apparel Import from Bangladesh with CVD

India is exporting electricity to Bangladesh because BD had a very bad situation in power, even while India itself has a deficit in energy .
There is something to be said for people like you, who take everything that is given yet refuse to acknowledge it.
yea well said 500MW has brought all lights in bangladesh :disagree:, btw do you know that it was deal that we gave you free transit and you gave us electricity ? anyway I am happy that India kept this promise. Bangladesh was in very bad situation in power because of management.

ignorant like you will never get it or pretend you did not get it
Every thing was good until February 28 this year when India announced its union budget for fiscal 2013-14. India has withdrawn the excise duty that is being paid by Indian garment manufacturers, but the country kept the 12 percent CVD plus 3 percent education cess (tax) on this CVD, bringing the total duty to 12.36 percent on Bangladeshi garments. The export of garments to India is no more duty-free when compared with the local producers now. Annisul Huq, a former president of both the BGMEA and the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry said, "India has made the market uneven by withdrawing the excise duty on its garment manufacturing units, while it has kept the CVD on Bangladeshi garments." PK Mohanty, joint secretary of the finance ministry of India, issued a letter to the authorities concerned about the Finance Bill, 2013 that brought changes in customs and central excise law and rates of duty. The letter said zero excise duty routes, as existed prior to Budget 2011-12, is being restored on readymade garments and made-ups.
India Cuffs Apparel Import from Bangladesh with CVD
Yes. The rules were changed because the moment duty free access was granted, Indian garment and textile manufacturers started to suffer. The garment industry went into crisis. And just like Bangladesh, the textile industry in India also employs millions of people.

So we had to protect them - at the very least, their demand was that BD should be charged as much duty as is levied on Indian manufacturers in taxes to level the competition.

Despite all of this, do you even understand the gesture? Or like all the ungrateful people, you only see what you want.

yea well said 500MW has brought all lights in bangladesh :disagree:, btw do you know that it was deal that we gave you free transit and you gave us electricity ? anyway I am happy that India kept this promise. Bangladesh was in very bad situation in power because of management.
There was no deal on transit.
Bangladesh gave transit to India on a one time basis to help in faster setting up of industries in NE India. It did not cost Bangladesh anything other than a missed opportunity to collect minor taxes.

OTOH, India is still giving electricity to Bangladesh, 500MW is no joke. The problem is not in giving electricity, the issue or the gesture of friendship is that India is giving electricity even when India does not have enough to fulfill her own needs - just because BD's situation was worse.

1. India exports highest portions of wheat to Bangladesh: tell me who gets the money ? do you know that very limied bangladeshi product have access in India where india has other products, Lucas battery from Bangladesh got banned in india because it was taking all indian products' market. Even after deal our garment products are not getting duty free in India.
2. India exports 500 MW electricity to Bangladesh: Do you know that India got free transit for this ? and also do you know that 500 MW is not that much ?
3. India informally sends millions of cattle, camel and goat to Bangladesh during Eid ul Adha : Again because India gets money, do you realize that how many indianss livelihood depends on it ?
4. Indian clothes flood Bangladesh during Eid: did you mean woman dress ? yes thats true. For boys (except you half lady) prefer thai brand for pant and deshi brand for T-shirts, Panjabi etc
5. Bollywood craze in Bangladesh: bollywood craziness is not that much (except some woman), bring statistics
6. 8.3 million Bangladeshis use Bharti Airtel sim cards: do you know how many bangladeshis uses sim cards ? and do you know that maximum people uses duel sim cards ?
7. 90% Bangladeshis use Unilever Bangladesh products (subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever): Do you know that Hindustan Unilever also a subsidiary ? do you know that is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company ?
and lastly your claim is totally absurd because you have no idea about companies. here is for you:
UBL is a Joint Venture of the Government of Bangladesh and Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe. Unilever holds 60.4% share in UBL.v source : Introduction to Unilever Bangladesh | Unilever**** i really doubt your educational qualification.
8. All the multinational chains are managed by Indians in Bangladesh: Totally absurd again, I know some bangladeshis who are running multinational chains.
9. Almost 90 to 95% channels in Bangladesh are Indian channels. If any cable operator wants to air English channels they use INDIAN DTH: 1. First tell me now many bangladeshi channels are present currently in bangladesh ? 2. It depends on you, i am sure you are 1 or 2 bangladeshi channel at home and watch indian serial of multiple love affairs, multiple marriage, how to do politics against own family member to harm him/her.

Note: I never seen such a$$ licker in my life, kid how old are you ?

ok i totally agree .......his post was just kiddish........he is just trying to project business and trade in larger canvas ............

but in another hand this business also play wider role in country economy........so good bilateral relation is always be better.............

what actually you are getting benefit in my view which Pakistan is not getting because of bad relation

1> medical service.......i remember when i use to travel from Dhaka or Chittagong to kolkata .......90% of Bengali passenger use to be patient ......still it is very easy for Bangladeshi to get visa on medical ground........if i am not wrong more that 60% patient have same heart problem .......and for heart bypass surgery,Bangladeshi favorite destination is India

2> student : for higher study in India Bangladeshi get visa very easily.........you are talking about statics ,now you tell be how many kids is studying in Puna or Bangalore

3> Because of relation or safe environment Indian expat are comfortable working in Bangladesh,industries are back bone of any nation ..... .......which is not applicable with Pakistan..........to run one industries you required lots of support ,from spare parts to good services engineer.........which is very easily accessible for Bangladesh.....

now you tell me what is statics now........how many Indian expat working in Chittagong or Dhaka .......and how many are in Pakistan

see in Bangladesh industrial growth(not in terms of money but in terms of services ) Indian has strong contribution

i am talking about very realistic thing .....today Pakistani industries facing big problem in getting service........technically those European MNC having their branch in India, they have to deal with Pakistan.....but no buddy like to go Pakistan.......so for most of job they need to look at south Asian branch for services.......and even from south east Asia branch Indian are the only one who is going to Pakistan

i was working with KDS group more than 4 years ......i have handle one project ,KYCR rolling mill ,right from project planning to its execution ,your all major steel rolling mill ,KYCR,PHP,ABUL KHER,APOLLO,S ALAM, Still manage by Indians...........my friend are still working in Chittagong..............just compare with Pakistan ......Pakistani industries face Hugh problem because of lack of service and support ....................

because of good bilateral relation.....you are able to get service with in 24 Hrs ............
so i am requesting all Bangladeshi... ..must understand what is real benefit of good relation...........it is not multiple ,it is exponential .........

stop acting like Pakistani.....proud to be Bengali and be Bengali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom