Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Here in defense pk some BD members who are anti-India are trolling every day by saying 'India is my bal' (India is my pubic hair). In Hindi and Urdu bal means hair and in Bangla it is a slang word for pubic hair. Anti-Awami League people call Awami League (AL) BAL since the full name is Bangladesh Awami League. Yeah, its funny but these people never realize that B means Bangladesh. They insult their identity as Bangladeshi because they can't still get the fact that India has saved BD from western wing of Pakistan and acted as savior to help Bengalis in liberation struggle.

I will only talk by articles. I will prove how shameless these anti Indians and anti liberation forces of BD PDF members are.

We can't take our breakfast if India don't supply wheat.

India exports highest portions of wheat to Bangladesh

India has exported 5,00,000 tonnes of surplus wheat in the last five months with neighboring Bangladesh buying a major portion of total shipments

wheat.jpg

India exports 5 lakh tonnes wheat in last 5 months - The Economic Times

We would have been without electricity if India didn't give us some power.

India exports 500 MW electricity to Bangladesh
Going to work for 1300 MW soon

Pawan2_3001802132202.jpg

India exports 500 megawatts of electricity to Bangladesh for over a period of 35 years. Bangladesh is a electricity starved country.

India begins power export to Bangladesh

We even give Kurbani by Indian cows. We even earn foreign currency by exporting Indian cows to Arabian countries.

India informally sends millions of cattle, camel and goat to Bangladesh during Eid ul Adha

It is heard these cows and bulls are cut and packed in containers are exported by Bangla Desh to Arabian countries for earning foreign currency.

Indian cows and bulls smuggled to Bangladesh - CNN iReport

Shopping centers are filled with all Indian dresses during Eid ul Fitr. Girls are not interested to buy 'Deshi' dresses during Eid. They prefer Indian / 'bollywood' dresses. When demand is there supply is there.

Indian clothes flood Bangladesh during Eid

Local markets in Bangladesh have been flooded with Indian clothes either imported or smuggled in through the porous border points of the district. A good number of these dresses are named after popular Indian television serials, movies, actresses and even catchphrases.
Indian clothes flood Lalmonirhat | Dhaka Tribune

People here may not know who are the BD actors but they know even the name of an extra in bollywood films. We get to see a bollywood film just 1 day after its release in India through pirated DVDs. Here in PDF those who curse India by saying India is my bal follow Bollywood thoroughly on their TV and PC. Double faced. :mad:

Bollywood craze in Bangladesh

The noted Bengali author and columnist Dr. Zafar Iqbal wrote on Bollywood influence in his column "Shada-shidhey Katha." He said something to the effect that "up to some years ago I could boast never having seen a Hindi movie, but now I cannot. I have to travel by bus from Sylhet to Dhaka, and they show these movies in the busses where you are a captive audience."

Back to Bangladesh: The Curse of Bollywood

Here those who bash India 24/7 use Airtel also. See the double standard nature of these anti Indian forces.

8.3 million Bangladeshis use Bharti Airtel sim cards

Airtel Bangladesh is the most profitable venture of Bharti Airtel outside India.

Airtel-3G-640.jpg

Airtel Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All the multinational chains are managed by Indians in Bangladesh

1613937_520043091447667_2049795481_n.jpg

90% Bangladeshis use Unilever Bangladesh products (subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever)

Hindustan-Unilever-Logo.jpg

Almost 90 to 95% channels in Bangladesh are Indian channels. If any cable operator wants to air English channels they use INDIAN DTH

image_thumb183.png

Local channels are literally all news channels. No entertainment based channel is there in Bangladesh. All 30 channels are news channels. 24/7 they show news and talk shows. Indians may miss any episode of any star plus serial but if any Bangladeshi TV viewer miss a single episode of serial 'Maa' in Star Jolsha' she commits suicide. Few days ago a housewife from rural area missed one episode of serial 'Maa' she committed suicide because her husband was watching sports channel.

The anti-Indian BD members get quality health treatment from Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka. Another one is right now in construction in Chittagong. Apollo Hospital is the largest hospital chain in India and first international standard hospital ever in Bangladesh

5 lakh Bangladeshis visit India every year for health treatment and education but yet certain BD members here hate India.

India at present gives nearly 500,000 visas to Bangladesh nationals every year and with a new visa regime in place, this figure is likely to witness a massive hike.

India decides to adopt liberal visa policy with Bangladesh - Livemint

Do you think we have any right to bash India every now and then? But here in PDF you will see it. Double standard has a limit. So shameless. :mad:

Apollo Hospitals Dhaka the first and only JCI accredited Indian hospital in Bangladesh

25748175.jpg

Will post more how much Bangladesh is depended on India. I may be pro-Indian Bangladeshi but I have valid reasons to be one but why do these certain BD members in PDF bash India 24/7? They take breakfast with Indian bread and butter, give Kurbani by Indian cows, buy latest trendy Indian cloths for girl friend and wife during Eid, Watch bollywood, watch Star plus, Sony, Colors, Zee TV, even if they watch sports channel its also coming from India.

Don't you think this is a double faced character of anti-Indian BD members in PDF? India helps us in almost every sector but still there are some shameless people who deny this reality.

I am proud to be Indian dalal. :cheers:

Last edited:
We don't judge a country's people by few comments made by couple of teenagers here on PDF. I can say that you have created a nice thread, but its just my indianess talking, im sure others may disagree. We have to learn how to live in harmony with each other, give and take, after all we cant choose our neighbours.

All India-Bangladesh Political, land and water issues needs to be solved and trolling aside India being much bigger and capable nation should play a big brothers role and agree to do a little more sacrifice than its small neighbor on these issues in order to increase trust, friendship and goodwill between both countries and its people. :)

Stop this propaganda at once:hitwall:

No true Bangladeshi patriot would want anything to do with that artificial Indian state.

India has a strategic reason to keep BD down as a successful BD would call into question the whole idea of this multi-ethnic mess that India is.

Same thread you should also make for China what it is doing for bangla that also without bullying in its internal affairs....

ha ha ha...
look at pakistani members...
buddy..we trade with you also..why so much fuss..
and your country is in final stage to grant us MNF...so, chill and and spread friendship...:tup::enjoy:

Stop this propaganda at once:hitwall:

No true Bangladeshi patriot would want anything to do with that artificial Indian state.

India has a strategic reason to keep BD down as a successful BD would call into question the whole idea of this multi-ethnic mess that India is.

India has a strategic reasont to keep BD down? How has India even tried to keep BD down. It is the fault of policy makers of BD that BD is a poor country. Coming to artificial state and multi-ethnic mess, well yes we are mess but this artificial state is why your nation today exists.

Secondly, If BD develops the trade btw our nations will grow and which is fruitfull for India in every way. So please stop this hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom