What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
because they get money for it sweetheart tell them to give us these things for free :D

What do you think why so many people died at the hands of BAL? Because they are suppressed to nail Indian hegemony and Hippocracy. Once BAL is oust and people get more aware through the main steam media, people would think to use Indian products less.

Will you stop watching bollywood movies ? Hell even Pakistan can't stop their theatres from screening our movies and buying our products.

We are here to stay mate and there's precious little your tincan jamati brigade do, to stop us.

@IamBengali you are just annoying other bd members.
btw hindustan unilver is an anglo-dutch company not Indian company.

Main point to note is we are not doing a favour to you buy selling or buying your products. Countries trade with each other and its perfectly normal.

BD members are just jealous that we are making progress. They also hate their own hindu minority still being successful and secretly blame them for serving Indian interest.

BD members are just jealous that we are making progress. They also hate their own hindu minority still being successful and secretly blame them for serving Indian interest.

Isn't that obvious, Indians are way more industrious as a group. Ask @UKBengali to pull out the success rate for us Indians and them bangladeshis in UK. He'll run for the nearest bomb shelter. :D

@IamBengali you are just annoying other bd members.
btw hindustan unilver is an anglo-dutch company not Indian company.

Main point to note is we are not doing a favour to you buy selling or buying your products. Countries trade with each other and its perfectly normal.

Unilever may be an anglo-dutch company but BD Unilever is a subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever. All Unilever ads are also Indian ads just dubbed in Bangla.

I am pro-Indian off course because we literally depend on India for everything but when I see comments like India is my pubic hair I just can't imagine how shameless stupid some people can be.

India is my bal... (pubic hair)

195 Pak army men to be tried by Dhaka for war crimes | Page 10

Last edited:
India has a strategic reason to keep BD down as a successful BD would call into question the whole idea of this multi-ethnic mess that India is.

India's primary concern regarding Bangladesh is related to security. It was a security concern as East Pakistan and after that during BNP's rule it antagonized India by supporting insurgency in NE India. There is no psychological warfare going on here. As you can see it's not very hard for India to control things in Bangladesh. May be the BNP wallas should realize that try to have a balanced relationship the next time they are in power.

@IamBengali Good post bhai. . :enjoy:

@BDforever
boxing.gif

Bhai, @BDforever bhi apna hi admi hai ;) :D

India's primary concern regarding Bangladesh is related to security. It was a security concern as East Pakistan and after that during BNP's rule it antagonized India by supporting insurgency in NE India. There is no psychological warfare going on here. As you can see it's not very hard for India to control things in Bangladesh. May be the BNP wallas should realize that try to have a balanced relationship the next time they are in power.

finally a reasonable answer.

I am pro-Indian off course because we literally depend on India for everything but when I see comments like India is my pubic hair I just can't imagine how shameless stupid some people can be.

You need to relax mate.

Frustrated lokera gheo kuttar moto gheu gheu korey. Let them be and stew in their own juices, why do you bother ?

Unilever may be an anglo-dutch company but BD Unilever is a subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever. All Unilever ads are also Indian ads just dubbed in Bangla.

195 Pak army men to be tried by Dhaka for war crimes | Page 10
lolz.. bd forum used to be much lower level, after loki became your mod, rickshawpullers became a bit careful.
That is the reason why so many Indians are dismissive about bangladeshis.
I dont understand why you are so upset... you sound like a teenager.. try to be a little thick skinned like miss onion.

Here in defense pk some BD members who are anti-India are trolling every day by saying 'India is my bal' (India is my pubic hair). In Hindi and Urdu bal means hair and in Bangla it is a slang word for pubic hair. Anti-Awami League people call Awami League (AL) BAL since the full name is Bangladesh Awami League. Yeah, its funny but these people never realize that B means Bangladesh. They insult their identity as Bangladeshi because they can't still get the fact that India has saved BD from western wing of Pakistan and acted as savior to help Bengalis in liberation struggle.

I will only talk by articles. I will prove how shameless these anti Indians and anti liberation forces of BD PDF members are.

We can't take our breakfast if India don't supply wheat.

India exports highest portions of wheat to Bangladesh

wheat.jpg

India exports 5 lakh tonnes wheat in last 5 months - The Economic Times

We would have been without electricity if India didn't give us some power.

India exports 500 MW electricity to Bangladesh
Going to work for 1300 MW soon

Pawan2_3001802132202.jpg

India begins power export to Bangladesh

We even give Kurbani by Indian cows. We even earn foreign currency by exporting Indian cows to Arabian countries.

India informally sends millions of cattle, camel and goat to Bangladesh during Eid ul Adha

Indian cows and bulls smuggled to Bangladesh - CNN iReport

Shopping centers are filled with all Indian dresses during Eid ul Fitr. Girls are not interested to buy 'Deshi' dresses during Eid. They prefer Indian / 'bollywood' dresses. When demand is there supply is there.

Indian clothes flood Bangladesh during Eid

Indian clothes flood Lalmonirhat | Dhaka Tribune

People here may not know who are the BD actors but they know even the name of an extra in bollywood films. We get to see a bollywood film just 1 day after its release in India through pirated DVDs. Here in PDF those who curse India by saying India is my bal follow Bollywood thoroughly on their TV and PC. Double faced. :mad:

Bollywood craze in Bangladesh

Back to Bangladesh: The Curse of Bollywood

Here those who bash India 24/7 use Airtel also. See the double standard nature of these anti Indian forces.

8.3 million Bangladeshis use Bharti Airtel sim cards

Airtel Bangladesh is the most profitable venture of Bharti Airtel outside India.

Airtel-3G-640.jpg

Airtel Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All the multinational chains are managed by Indians in Bangladesh

1613937_520043091447667_2049795481_n.jpg

90% Bangladeshis use Unilever Bangladesh products (subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever)

Almost 90 to 95% channels in Bangladesh are Indian channels. If any cable operator wants to air English channels they use INDIAN DTH

image_thumb183.png

Will post more how much Bangladesh is depended on India. I may be pro-Indian Bangladeshi but I have valid reasons to be one but why do these certain BD members in PDF bash India 24/7? They take breakfast with Indian bread and butter , give Kurbani by Indian cows, buy latest trendy Indian cloths for girl friend and wife during Eid, Watch bollywood, watch Star plus, Sony, Colors, Zee TV, even if they watch sports channel its also coming from India.

Don't you think this is a double faced character of anti-Indian BD members in PDF? India helps us in almost every sector but still there are some shameless people who deny this reality.

I am proud to be Indian dalal. :cheers:

You certainly are quite pragmatic something that will take Pakistanis ages to become but whether they will break before that is quite another question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom