What's new

Bangladesh Intelligence and RAW carry out joint operation in Dhaka

Don't worry I am doing my part that's why you Indians are always targeting me. That's how I know I am doing a good job.

Anyone can be confused by the BS by Indians and AL supporters. But You must know that you are right. Go on and we are with you till you are exposing the true facts.

Last edited:
can you give some proof where & how much BD invested in india.

Any problem if we invest there? Or does it hurt when you discover you are just like the rest of the pack...:smokin:

India and Bangladesh must co-operate and we can both do wonders for our people.

:P dont be surprises guys if this joint venture of RAW its stooges Awami dalals result in blaming ISI for CWG bad start or any fake attack

after all the show shaw did not bring them that much attention

HELLO WORLD.....Welcome to the forum....Yet again :lol:

Btw is it I or others thinking the same....

Indian spill over becoming a constant headache for BD. BD should help India to develop so that those insurgent and other bad stuffs from India does not have to cross over to Bangladesh. Bangladesh could also extend its hand in capcity building of Indian security agency and intellegence. Seems like India is utterly incapable of solving those problems by itself and putting other south asian nations in its own made quagmire. :coffee:

Good job DGFI and NSI. :tup:

If India is a headache for BD, than BD is no less than that for India. we have neighbors that blame India for their own corrupt government.

And Please, help India to develop, BD the most develop nation. :rolleyes:

We have one board exclusively for BD and that is too much bandwidth for Indians!!!! Maybe they would prefer that BD comes under a sub-board under Indian issues.

This DGFI/RAW is harming BD interests and is utterly one sided. Hasina has become too subservient too Indian interests and has compromised Bangladesh strategic goals.

We have one board exclusively for BD and that is too much bandwidth for Indians!!!! Maybe they would prefer that BD comes under a sub-board under Indian issues.

This DGFI/RAW is harming BD interests and is utterly one sided. Hasina has become too subservient too Indian interests and has compromised Bangladesh strategic goals.

What are Bangladesh's strategic goals?

Please tell us.....because otherwise your post seems too vague.

What are Bangladesh's strategic goals?

Please tell us.....because otherwise your post seems too vague.

Strategic goals are better left vague. AL alignment with India is leaving Bangladesh no room to seek its own objectives. Everything now is being done for Indian requirements. Bangladesh should move forward with the deep-sea port deal with China and have a link road linking China with Bangladesh through Myanmar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom