What's new

Bahrain expresses interest in JF-17 Thunder fighter Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much Since it was designed by keeping this in mind.

@Zarvan
What about J-10B? any news?Quite a long time you don't post any thing about that. I used to read your posts since long time back before registration.
J-10 B not coming but 40 high jets would come either SU-35 or EuroFighter

PAF fails to pay full amount of 8 F-16 and you are dreaming about 40 Jets :crazy:
PAF was never interested in paying for those F-16 themselves. They were only interested in those F-16 if they were going to get through CSF funds. Yes we are looking to get 40 high end jets and PAF has told this to senate. Soon we would get the news.

Hi,

They already got their SU30's.
Sir I am your fan some of your post are gem rest gives me a good laugh like Mr. Zarvan's but I am agreed since my class fellow who is serving in PAF unintentionally told me the truth about JF-17 which you mentioned many times since Indian are also here so no need to mention. I must say respect for you.

PAF was never interested in paying for those F-16 themselves. They were only interested in those F-16 if they were going to get through CSF funds. Yes we are looking to get 40 high end jets and PAF has told this to senate. Soon we would get the news.
Sorry not agreed PAF badly needed or want this Block 52 bird but fails to get funds.

Countries won't buy BLOCK I and BLOCK II but BLOCK III hell yeah. Specially countries like Saudi Arabia and even Egypt. Because full TOT with the weapons package and no chance of any Blockade that is the best deal they can get along with establishment of full fighter jet production industry
You've lost it all :hitwall:
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(15).jpg

With Trump as POTUS Saudi Arabia can kiss goodbye to american hardware. Pakistan and China can fill in the vacuum. If Saudi Arbia buys JF-17, other GCC states will follow suit. Imagine the case we will generate and the same amount can be invested in JF-17 program to further upgrade it.

Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

Do you mean FMF (Foreign Military Funding). CSF is Coalition Support Funding, I believe. Thanks for stating what should be patently obvious to others by now.

Hifz u kum Allah

Sir I am your fan some of your post are gem rest gives me a good laugh like Mr. Zarvan's but I am agreed since my class fellow who is serving in PAF unintentionally told me the truth about JF-17 which you mentioned many times since Indian are also here so no need to mention. I must say respect for you.

Sorry not agreed PAF badly needed or want this Block 52 bird but fails to get funds.
no my "Friend"
we had the funds.. we refused to spend them all because your Indian lobby put hurdles in the sale and we decided not to bother.

Countries won't buy BLOCK I and BLOCK II but BLOCK III hell yeah. Specially countries like Saudi Arabia and even Egypt. Because full TOT with the weapons package and no chance of any Blockade that is the best deal they can get along with establishment of full fighter jet production industry
what about the engine?
if its not Chinese then these countries will need a lot of hot air and prayers to make them fly to ensure 100% blockade proof jets

Hi,

They already got their SU30's.
god bless Uganda

https://defence.pk/threads/answer-to-every-question-is-uganda-god-bless-uganda.457644/

no my "Friend"
we had the funds.. we refused to spend them all because your Indian lobby put hurdles in the sale and we decided not to bother.

what about the engine?
if its not Chinese then these countries will need a lot of hot air and prayers to make them fly to ensure 100% blockade proof jets

god bless Uganda

https://defence.pk/threads/answer-to-every-question-is-uganda-god-bless-uganda.457644/
Engine is Russia and Russia is the most secure. I have never heard they refuse to sell weapons to any country. Turkey only few months back kill there pilot and now they are offering TOT of there Air Defence systems to Turkey. Russia is not USA or Europe

Quite funny when the Tejas had its inaugural international air show, though very small one in Bahrain, which JF17 skipped, the Bahrainis are actually showing interest in JF17.

Quite funny when the Tejas had its inaugural international air show, though very small one in Bahrain, which JF17 skipped, the Bahrainis are actually showing interest in JF17.

Read the article please. You will get to know what they are interested in !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom