What's new

Bahrain expresses interest in JF-17 Thunder fighter Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.
key hurdle is the engine,not the performance but the avalbility
i think second issue would avionics

basically GCC and KSA realized that tough time thats coming in near future from US and its allies no ammunition's no weapons no spares Jf-17 is going to be a good addition for them and last option as Russia sides Assad and Iran only option left is Pakistan

First it was Saudis then Qatar/ Kuwait (didnt remember) and now Bahrain everyone is showing interest from middle east when with the amount of money they got they have world class fighters. I dont think such statement holds any thing substantial. Its just that every minister want to give false hope to people like us.

Yes Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain need to give false hope to people of Pakistan or else we would invade their countries and overthrow their regimes.

What is with Pakistani members that they have stopped using their fu*king brains??

@WAJsal in interested in this thing too.:p:8-)

way to many interests not enough buying. if these interests were actual buyers then the jf-17 would be a massive success.

Hi,

The interests were and are ACTUAL---. The real problem lies with the product---.

It was not ready to be presented for sale years ago---. It was an incomplete package---and incomplete packages should never be presented to the future customers for sale.

Hi,

The interests were and are ACTUAL---. The real problem lies with the product---.

It was not ready to be presented for sale years ago---. It was an incomplete package---and incomplete packages should never be presented to the future customers for sale.
Kindly elaborate it further in terms of incomplete package?

But I must say We seek western avionics and fails to get but what we get from Chinese pleased us more than what we are expecting from western or French systems.

best is to keep trying but if they get stuck in the sh it like uprising or invasion then you play the game of oh we will supply you then when they ask again you say oh we will supply you then you raise the price make them suffer and pay lolz.
muslim ummah at it best.

Kindly elaborate it further in terms of incomplete package?

But I must say We seek western avionics and fails to get but what we get from Chinese pleased us more than what we are expecting from western or French systems.
sir @MastanKhan is saying that.
If you know that these people will buy your product and you also know their interests, need and demand already, so it is better not to show them your product until your product has everything they want,
if you show your incomplete product and there is nothing which they are in need of, they will simply reject it..

Has Nigeria finalised its order for JF-17 ??
That was the first country to show any interest I guess ....

How much modification would need to be made to the body the plane if the user wants some western engine in place of the existing Russian one?

There is hell of difference between interest and actual buying. I think, Pakistan was,is and will be interested in F-35. Did PAF buy that machines?

Whenever i drive on autobahn, i see many cars and believe me i am intrested in each high value car but i will not and cannot buy that. :-):(

It is too early .. showing interest could be for any reason ... for the sake of bahrain air sbow only so we should hold our horses for now and what for some concrete reports ...
The concrete thing is that the US refused to sell the F-16s to Bahrain recently and dragged the deals for the F-15s and F-18s to Qatar and Kuwait respectively fo 3 years.. it been also dragging deals for naval ships to KSA and the F-15SA dates of delivery were changed many time.. This is why they all want a national fighter jet like the JF-17 Blk3 and higher to rely on in the future..

There is hell of difference between interest and actual buying. I think, Pakistan was,is and will be interested in F-35. Did PAF buy that machines?

Whenever i drive on autobahn, i see many cars and believe me i am intrested in each high value car but i will not and cannot buy that. :-):(
Is it available and affordable like the JF-17 for those countries?

If you know that these people will buy your product and you also know their interests, need and demand already, so it is better not to show them your product until your product has everything they want,
if you show your incomplete product and there is nothing which they are in need of, they will simply reject it..
There are tailor made products and modular ones.. so a customer can see a sample and order with his own specs..

key hurdle is the engine,not the performance but the avalbility
i think second issue would avionics
No issue..:there is the Chinese WS-13 and the European EJ-200
Avionics are quite impressive even in Saudi opinion..
The matter of fact is that the GCC countries want to get in the fighter jet manufacturing and they see this as a good opportunity..

And how would you know what is the everything they want? you show them your sample and work out the details to tailor make it for them.. and these are no ordinary customers they have shown interest since 2009 and were following the progress till it became quite satisfactory for them and will necessitate very minor modifications on their part like a new engine..

Hi,

I could not have put it any better---.

Not having the 2 seater from the start was an absolute blunder---it set the JF17 sales behind by at least 5-8 years---.

Just offering it---was a big mistake---. You want it sold---don't offer it---show it around---show what it does--but don't offer it---.

Buyers will come to you by themselves.

Offering it as---2 for the price of 1---the previous defense minister---that was absolutely ridiculous---.

The offering it at a very cheap price---was absolutely a no no---.

Our capacity is to produce 2 AC per month yet we talk and dream big. we are well short of over 200 AC so how we can supply export orders.

We need to push for our own requirement and national security first, bring economies of scale and quality product.

Jab chand charhta hey to dunyia daikhtee hey

When we will be flying over 300 jf 17 quality AC other countries will definitely come if quality and superior technology is maintained but day dreaming is not good

Most countries are showing interested not buying yet because they are following the development of this Jet and as BLOCK III is coming up countries are waiting for that. We would get lot of orders as BLOCK III surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom