What's new

Answer to Every Question is Uganda (God Bless Uganda)

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
upload_2016-10-24_11-50-35.png

• Uganda will Rise again from Atlantic and become centre of Universe.
  • Muhammad Bin Qasim was 2nd greatest conqueror of the world. First one was Zion Hamid
  • First Surgical strike was conducted by Marhata special forces in 1761 in Kabul, killing & enslaving Afghans. Last Surgical strike was conducted by Chandu Chohan who killed & enslaved entire Pakistani army & now rules Pakistan justly.
  • Klingons are responsible for spreading immorality in India
  • Bangladeshi circumciser vs Somalian circumciser (this thread is a must but Hassina might ban circumcision in honour of her Indian boyfriends)
  • It was Pakistan that lost 2nd world war NOT Germany .
  • Indigenous Saudi Omlet has been created by Pakistanis
  • Asma Jahangir will celebrating her election win against Modi in 2019
  • Zarvan has accepted his lead role in Arabic version of X Files (it will be Called J Files because X has immoral connotations & J means .. (no you thought wrong) J means Juice.
  • Dawood hid inside mango box sent as a gift to Nawaz sheriff
  • Tired of Indian trolling a patriot Pakistani tweeted We have Hafiz Saeed (better than Babur).
  • Modi googles himself after every cup of tea.
  • India to re-write history with new date stamp BM (before Modi) and AM (After Modi)
  • Sheikh Bunder Bin Sultan nominated for 2017 peace prize. (all other nominees were killed in last Saudi airstrike on a humanitarian camp setup in Yemen)
  • We Arabs must join together (with American God fearing Republicans) against the threat of environment (yea you read it right you tree hugging Hippie!!!)
  • Belief in Vedic knowledge must for Indian patriotism. Pakistanis will counter it with National Anthem in Arabic.
  • Hot topic of Today Indian Vedic patriotism vs Pakistani Arabian roots
  • Indian & Pakistani moral police agreed to Ban Mangoes & Bananas due to spread of immorality

@Zarvan @Joe Shearer I was planning to write an article and had this sketch written for a long time but never got the chance to complete it due to lack of time

please note that it is not meant to offend anyone but have a laugh at our expense

@Zarvan @Joe Shearer I was planning to write an article and had this sketch written for a long time but never got the chance to complete it due to lack of time

please note that it is not meant to offend anyone but have a laugh at our expense

Got a stitch in my sides! Didn't know you had this lurking inside, Chief!

Good thread, reads like an NFP article. I too envisage a future with a new global power dynamic and superpower triangle. Ancient Vedic superpower India, Arabian morally superior republic of Pakistan and Greater Uganda.

Good thread, reads like an NFP article. I too envisage a future with a new global power dynamic and superpower triangle. Ancient Vedic superpower India, Arabian morally superior republic of Pakistan and Greater Uganda.
God bless you my dear

you speak my language

hail Caesar and king of Uganda

Got a stitch in my sides! Didn't know you had this lurking inside, Chief!
idea was to write a story but I didnt get the chance to do that. I am looking for a "traitor" Indian who can join me to write something together at the collective expense of (our patriotic blowhards) what makes us different and quarrelsome us means we people of the subcontinent
the moderation keeps me under control otherwise I would have written more like my guide to flirting with sister in law etc

View attachment 345981

• Uganda will Rise again from Atlantic and become centre of Universe.
  • Muhammad Bin Qasim was 2nd greatest conqueror of the world. First one was Zion Hamid
  • First Surgical strike was conducted by Marhata special forces in 1761 in Kabul, killing & enslaving Afghans. Last Surgical strike was conducted by Chandu Chohan who killed & enslaved entire Pakistani army & now rules Pakistan justly.
  • Klingons are responsible for spreading immorality in India
  • Bangladeshi circumciser vs Somalian circumciser (this thread is a must but Hassina might ban circumcision in honour of her Indian boyfriends)
  • It was Pakistan that lost 2nd world war NOT Germany .
  • Indigenous Saudi Omlet has been created by Pakistanis
  • Asma Jahangir will celebrating her election win against Modi in 2019
  • Zarvan has accepted his lead role in Arabic version of X Files (it will be Called J Files because X has immoral connotations & J means .. (no you thought wrong) J means Juice.
  • Dawood hid inside mango box sent as a gift to Nawaz sheriff
  • Tired of Indian trolling a patriot Pakistani tweeted We have Hafiz Saeed (better than Babur).
  • Modi googles himself after every cup of tea.
  • India to re-write history with new date stamp BM (before Modi) and AM (After Modi)
  • Sheikh Bunder Bin Sultan nominated for 2017 peace prize. (all other nominees were killed in last Saudi airstrike on a humanitarian camp setup in Yemen)
  • We Arabs must join together (with American God fearing Republicans) against the threat of environment (yea you read it right you tree hugging Hippie!!!)
  • Belief in Vedic knowledge must for Indian patriotism. Pakistanis will counter it with National Anthem in Arabic.
  • Hot topic of Today Indian Vedic patriotism vs Pakistani Arabian roots
  • Indian & Pakistani moral police agreed to Ban Mangoes & Bananas due to spread of immorality
@punit this is for you

idea was to write a story but I didnt get the chance to do that. I am looking for a "traitor" Indian who can join me to write something together at the collective expense of (our patriotic blowhards) what makes us different and quarrelsome us means we people of the subcontinent
the moderation keeps me under control otherwise I would have written more like my guide to flirting with sister in law etc

:raise::raise::raise:

Certified and available. Already declared traitor in public by another ex-serviceman.

b
:raise::raise::raise:

Certified and available. Already declared traitor in public by another ex-serviceman.
bless you I will share a dated story with you but willing to write something at a new level .. our future generations will read it and see that we were not that hopeless

i will send it to you

I knew it reminded me of something! NFP it is.

I am seeing rise of antimodi from within their ranks and files.

Back
Top Bottom