What's new

Bahrain executes three Shiites in first capital punishment since 2010

No those job advertisments were in local news no private request was involved.
There was too much BS propaganda, and Bahrain govt. withdraw its offer on request of Zardari regime.
All is lies ...

Einstein would envy your logic.

As for your claim, which I doubt, those are not citizens as far as I am aware. You could call them mercenaries. Nor have they become Arabs overnight.

Some Iranian of whatever ethnicity sitting behind his computer somewhere in Iran (in some poor apartment bloc in Tehran most likely) and writing nonsense about internal GCC/Arab affairs, is as important as an Papuan talking about Hijazi fish dishes.

Sorry to burst your bubble but whenever foreigners talk about internal Saudi Arabian or GCC affairs, I begin to laugh.
That's true I live in Tehran but not in a poor apartment.

This is how apartments in Tehran look:

https://www.google.com/search?q=teh...&biw=601&bih=962#tbm=isch&q=tehran+apartments

Doesn't need any comment.

Pakistani I am not interested to talk with your obsessive kind (a minority among your contrymen) You can yell mulla mulla day and night but my country is 1000 times better than yours in any aspect and u know it. You are just a typicall butthurt.

97 Bahraini protestees killed since 2011:

http://bahrainjdm.hopto.org/78-killed-since-14th-february-2011
Pls tell how many bomb blast they did and how many police men they killed in this time.
I thing i will tell some of these so call protesters died during making home made bomb.

As long as one country does not stop interfering in another nations subject, this kind of issue will persist...See the quality of discussion that is going on here..Usually i stand with Iran members in this kind of discussion...But i am suprised to see the ignorance and the blanket statements that is being made about this issue.

First of all, it is an internal issue of Baharin or Arabs...why even other nations should be judgementals about them...Do not you think a nation and its rule( whatever good or bad it may be) is important than being which sect it belongs to or which religion it belongs to??? This kind of mindset has to end...Otherwise middle east as well as wherever this mindset is prevailing will be always in chaos...

As long as one country does not stop interfering in another nations subject, this kind of issue will persist...See the quality of discussion that is going on here..Usually i stand with Iran members in this kind of discussion...But i am suprised to see the ignorance and the blanket statements that is being made about this issue.

First of all, it is an internal issue of Baharin or Arabs...why even other nations should be judgementals about them...Do not you think a nation and its rule( whatever good or bad it may be) is important than being which sect it belongs to or which religion it belongs to??? This kind of mindset has to end...Otherwise middle east as well as wherever this mindset is prevailing will be always in chaos...

This issue is becoming bigger point of conflict than Kashmir issue. LOL

Pls tell how many bomb blast they did and how many police men they killed in this time.
I thing i will tell some of these so call protesters died during making home made bomb.
Shias haven't used violence even though they got killed and evicted by Bahraini forces just for wanting equally and free elections.

This issue is becoming bigger point of conflict than Kashmir issue. LOL

If you see the sequence of events, the fundamental of all the issues are interference..Rather than focusing on developing your own country, these nations which are in conflict zone try to influence and interfere in other nations...Study the events in middle east and even Kashmir too...

Why do not you see any conflict in any other Islamic nations? See for example countries like Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia which are doing very well economically and proud muslim nations...they do not have any conflict...But the entire middle east is messed up due to ego of each Islamic nations starting with Arabs, Iran and then late entrant to the game in Turley and Pakistan...It is just getting messier day by day....

If you see the sequence of events, the fundamental of all the issues are interference..Rather than focusing on developing your own country, these nations which are in conflict zone try to influence and interfere in other nations...Study the events in middle east and even Kashmir too...

Why do not you see any conflict in any other Islamic nations? See for example countries like Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia which are doing very well economically and proud muslim nations...they do not have any conflict...But the entire middle east is messed up due to ego of each Islamic nations starting with Arabs, Iran and then late entrant to the game in Turley and Pakistan...It is just getting messier day by day....
Pakistan is not the part of this conflict. We opted out of this war and a decision to go to war was rejected in parliament unanimously . Sectarian violence is almost over in Pakistan. Regarding terrorism, it is gone from Pakistan. it has shifted to Syria and Europe.

Pakistan is not the part of this conflict. We opted out of this war and a decision to go to war was rejected in parliament unanimously . Sectarian violence is almost over in Pakistan. Regarding terrorism, it is gone from Pakistan. it has shifted to Syria and Europe.

I agree with you..In one way, one good thing i like about Pakistan and its leadership is to not to get into unnecessary war. As long as their is oil, Arabs and Iran will try to outflank with each other and get into needless war. Once the oil money is over then only they will face the reality.

I agree with you..In one way, one good thing i like about Pakistan and its leadership is to not to get into unnecessary war. As long as their is oil, Arabs and Iran will try to outflank with each other and get into needless war. Once the oil money is over then only they will face the reality.
This war is not about oil. but oil money is fueling it. I am shocked at Saudis and Iranis in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom